The World News Media

Creation-Evolution-Creative Days-Age of the Earth-Humanoid Fossils-Great Flood

Arauna

1 hour ago, Arauna said:

That is exactly WHAT evolutionists DO IS try MAKE YOU INFERIOR AND 'PRETEND' THEY KNOW THE ANSWERS!   The video above was good because this man (who by the way is a scientist and not the label AlanF puts on everyone to dismiss them! ) shows all the errors and the false claims evolutionists make!   This man  builds cells and makes the chemicals parts for it.  He knows how incredibly hard it is and goes into details.  

LOL! Displaying your infantile ignorance yet again. You have NO understanding even of the stuff Tour said. He does NOT "build cells" you moron.

• Views 20.3k
  • Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm making a catch-all place for the discussions on these topics that were currently under different topics/subjects. As I move old posts into this new topic, the oldest ones will appear to identify t

On Whether Noah's Flood Is Physically Possible Consider the amount of water needed to flood the entire earth to a depth sufficient to cover the highest mountains. What depth would that be? T

This helped me to see the source of Alan’s enmity towards me. It is pure envy.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, AlanF said:

You're in big trouble, then. But at least you appear to have some humility.

Tell me, do you believe the Bible's statement that the earth is shaped like a pizza pie?

I must have missed that verse. Mmmmm pizza!

5 minutes ago, AlanF said:

Yes I have. One of my final exam questions at MIT was "Create life. Explain how you did it in your one page essay."

I watched it, alright. Nothing new. James Tour made the same fundamental mistake that most Creationists do -- lumping Abiogenesis with the Theory of Evolution. While most Creationists are too ignorant and stupid to understand the difference, Tour is too smart not to. Therefore his lecture is based on a deliberate lie. Just as is virtually all criticisms of Evolution by Mommy Watchtower.

W/o abiogenesis, there's nothing to work with. 

1 minute ago, xero said:

final exam questions at MIT was "Create life. Explain

Yes - the scientist in the video says there are many claims to this effect but it is false... watch the video.  It is easy to put it on paper and even claim it in publications but in real life one runs into too  many problems.

1 hour ago, xero said:

My greatest fear is that most people are too stupid to understand how brilliant I am. :)

I remember years ago I had a call w/a professor of anthropology. He of course was a proponent of evolution. I played the "I'm stupid game" with him and asked him to do me a favor and mark in the book "Life How Did It get Here - By Evolution, or Creation" where the authors got it wrong. I submitted that I was stumped, but certainly since my knowledge was a subset of his he would be in a good position to point out the errors.

So he took the book, and then oddly, stopped answering the door when I came back.

So I changed the time of day and came back at 8 pm. He made the mistake of answering, and then w/o a word, just got the book and handed it back.

I said "But what am I to do? Won't you help me? You said you would."

Then he muttered something I forget and shut the door.

That guy obviously knew little of science.

The Creation book is one of the most dishonest and ignorant books produced by the Watchtower Society. For a thorough debunking: https://critiquesonthewatchtower.org/old-articles/2006/02/part-1-disagreements-about-evolution.html

Now I challenge you: tell us where that essay has anything wrong, and justify your answers with valid source references. I'll play the prophet: you won't do it.

37 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

stay away from higher education because you will loose your faith in JHVH. :))

Agreed - You will be a wackademic!  you will be programmed in all the neo-communistic philosophies which deny god.  a disciple of the new un-science which cannot reproduce an experiment but can only accept theories on paper by peer review. The neo science which puts out papers which proves that your genes does not make one a boy or a girl but social conditioning - lol.  The evolutionist professors which say that aliens seeded life; ....... and the list goes on..

Science is no longer science - it has been compromised by ideologies such as darwinism, LGBTQ and other philosophies.

8 minutes ago, AlanF said:

That guy obviously knew little of science.

The Creation book is one of the most dishonest and ignorant books produced by the Watchtower Society. For a thorough debunking: https://critiquesonthewatchtower.org/old-articles/2006/02/part-1-disagreements-about-evolution.html

Now I challenge you: tell us where that essay has anything wrong, and justify your answers with valid source references. I'll play the prophet: you won't do it.

It basically says:

1. It took statements out of context

2. Some of the people who were quoted also had some weird ideas

3. Having thus demonstrated this, we don't have to go any further, dear reader.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.