The World News Media

Letter Response to a Phone-witnessing JW

Witness

Hello John,

I think we were both surprised at who was on the other end of the call a few days back.  I believe it is very sad that the elders’ decision to mark a person as spiritually dead according to rejection of doctrine devised by men, is a divisive point, dictating whether JWs can speak to another who has left the organization. ( Matt 15:9;Eph 4:14; Heb 13:9; 2 John 1:9)  I don’t know if you are aware that I was disfellowshipped, not because I left God or Jesus Christ, or even because I had sinned; but for rejecting the doctrine of men – 1914 is one of them -  and I rejected an earthly organization as the way to salvation. (Acts 4:12; John 16:2,3; Heb 13:13; Rev 6:9-11; 11:1-3,7;13:15; 12:11) 

Although, in a sense, I did sin for which I have asked for forgiveness.  I revered a man-made organization – an idol and rival against God Himself.  (Deut 4:23; Exod 20:1-5; 23:13; Isa 40:25; Rom 1:21-25; Acts 17:24,25, 29,30; Rev 13:1,2,4) I have learned since then, that the true “organization” of God is spiritual, and built on the Body of His Son, with anointed “living stones”.  (John 2:19-22; Matt 16:18; John 4:21-24; 1 Pet 2:4-10; 1 Cor 3:16; Rev 5:9,10)  Anything else, is a counterfeit.

I have been told by a JW that in the 70’s/80’s, the leadership wanted to drop the doctrine of 1914, but they felt it would “shake the faith” of JWs in the organization. I was rather appalled at hearing this.  Your leaders are fully aware that 1914 is a lie, yet today they disfellowship those who reject this lie, that they must continue to promote.   Is this type of behavior for a servant of Christ, considered a righteous act? Should any wrong teachings be hidden from the members, just to save numbers, just to save the face of the organization, of an idol? (Jer 23:16; Matt 23:25-26; Luke 8:17)

God’s word tells us that Jesus began ruling over his anointed Christian congregation in the first century, when he sat down at the right hand of God.  (Acts 7:55; 2:33; Luke 22:69; Heb 2:8; 8:1,2; Rev 3:21; Ps 110:1,2; 1 Cor 15:25) In fact the “Happiness” book, chapter 16, paragraph 13 agrees with this; yes, a little known fact that is overshadowed by a great big lie, that Jesus did not begin ruling until 1914. Each faithful anointed one must conquer Satan during their lifetime, as their fleshly life follows in the footsteps of Christ. Those that fail, those that reject Christ’s teachings, become the enemies put at the feet of Christ.  (Luke 22:31; 1 Thess 3:3,4; 2 Tim 4:5; Rev 12:10,11; 1 Cor 15:24-26)  

Under the circumstances of our call, did you notice how quickly you felt the need to end it?  You could not speak the scriptures with me, without feeling inhibited. You could not hear me out, nor could you give your opinion.  Did we feel inhibited in proving to ourselves what was true when we first studied?  Why would it end now? Defending our belief based on truth, should never end, yet you and I could not have a normal conversation because you were aware that by doing so, your good standing in the organization and before its leadership, could be in jeopardy.    (John 8:31; 2 Cor 2:14-17;1 Pet 3:15; 2 Cor 10:3-6; Acts 17:11)  

If something seems amiss spoken by an anointed “teacher”, we use God’s word to prove whether what is said, is from Jesus Christ, or whether it is from the hearts of men.  (Matt 7:15-20; John 15:1-8,16; Luke 6:45)  We are required by God and Jesus Christ, to do our research.  (Jer 5:31)  This is why Jesus asked the question, “who really is”, among his faithful slaves, the one slave whom he chooses – not someone chosen by men, or voted in  - to dispense spiritual food at the proper time. (Matt 24:45-51) This “slave” would be “inspired”, which your GB admit they are not.  This slave would produce food that “remains”, that never rots, never needing to be replaced with what is called, “new light”; which in actuality, is the discarding of failed teachings.  (Eccl 12:11-14; Jer 13:15,16; Isa 5:20; 50:10,11; Eph 4:14)

As a steward or manager of God’s spiritual anointed house, this “slave” would gather provisions from all slaves in the house, since that is the job of any house steward. (Luke 12:42; 16:1,2; 1 Cor 12:28)  This isn’t done by the GB, is it?  Your “slave”, gathers “food” from their unanointed elder helpers and ignores the anointed servants of Christ, because their appointment is spiritual.  It cannot be discerned by men who rely on the physical. There is no faith in God’s spiritual choice, but only in the physical choice made by men.  (1 Cor 2:14)  Although,  JWs “trust” that the GB are anointed.  It is interesting where the trust must lie, and where the trust must end.  It ends will all other anointed ones.

In the time of the end, the “man of lawlessness” “sets itself up” in the Temple of God. (2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1,2) You might want to refer to your “Insight” book, vol. 1 pp. 513-514, to comprehend who represent the spiritual Temple of God.  Doing some research should show you that it is God’s “living stones”, His called, chosen anointed priests.  (Isa 43:10; 1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; 2 Cor; Eph 2:20-22; Rev 5:9,10)  They, are the spiritual house of God, built on the foundation of Jesus Christ, the chief cornerstone, and the apostles and prophets. (Eph 4:1-16) It is a Temple of truth and wisdom from God. (Prov 9:1; Matt 11:19; John 17:17; Gal 2:9; Eph 1:17; 1 Tim 3:15)

They only, are chosen as God’s holy people, His “saints”, not all JWs who join them, as the Wt. will have you believe.   But in 2017, “new light” by GB G. Loesch, is now saying that all JWs are part of God’s spiritual Temple. This sounds like Christendom, doesn’t it?   Are all JWs, priests and kings? (Mal 2:7; 1 Pet 2:5,9; Rev 5:9,10)  Will all JWs serve God and Jesus in “heaven”, and “on earth”?  (Gen 28:10-17; John 1:51; Rev 5:9,10)  Are they under the new Covenant promise, “Jerusalem above”? Are all JWs, the Bride of Christ?  (Gal 4:26; 2 Cor 11:2; Rev 22:17; 21:2,3)

Why the need to change this seldom witnessed truth, after so many years?  Well, the elders now have full authority to rule and judge God’s anointed priests, even though elders are not anointed with Holy Spirit. (Rom 14:4) This should raise some red flags according to God’s word.   There is an article that describes Korah’s rebellious attitude when he tried to “secure the priesthood”, in Moses’ day.  w02 8/1 p. 10

The Wt. explains what happened during that time period, and how many were killed for rejecting God’s choice of priests.  Then, the article continues to say,

Representing the royal priesthood are appointed elders, who serve in positions of responsibility in congregations of Jehovah’s people around the earth. These men deserve our respect and wholehearted support, whether they are of the anointed or not. Why? Because, through his holy spirit, Jehovah has appointed the older men to their positions. (Hebrews 13:7, 17) How can that be? Paragraph 18

Yes, how can that be?   Can you imagine Jesus telling his called priests of “Israel”, who have received the “circumcision of the heart”, to remove their symbolic royal garments and step down from being his priests?  Would Jesus say, “hand your royal robes over to the elder body” –  to “uncircumcised” spiritual “Gentiles”. God has never poured out His spirit into the hearts of men who desire to “secure the priesthood” and remove their daily sacrifices.  (Dan 8:12; 12:11; Rev 11:2)  (Rom 2:28,29; 5:5; 1 John 2:27)  Can you imagine Jesus saying, ‘listen to these unanointed men, they have been given authority over you with the ability to judge your spiritual stand, before me.’ (Rom 6:16)  It sounds blasphemous, and never would have occurred in the first century.   (Gal 1:10)  (Isa 63:18; Dan 8:24)

There is no time in the history of God’s people where His anointed priests were to be replaced or removed.  This was an abomination, a “disgusting thing” to occur in God’s sanctuary, if anyone but His priests were to enter it. And if any unauthorized person did, they were to be killed. ( 1 Samuel 13:9,10,11,13,14; 2 Chronicles 23:6,7; Numbers 3:10; 18:7; Ezek 44:5-9,16; 2 Chron 13:9) (Jer 7:30; Matthew 24:15; Isa.63:18; Daniel 11:31; 2Thess.2:4; Rev.11:2-3; Joel 1:13,15; Eze.33:29)

But, notice what the article continues to say -  

Rather than challenge their authority, we truly appreciate our hardworking elders! Their record of faithful service, often over many decades, inspires our trust.”  Paragraph 20

Where does this authority come from?  Do you really believe it comes from God? Why give the example of Korah, only to turn around and commit the same abomination, making it clear that the organization’s stand “cannot be challenged”?  Is the organization, on the same level as God? Is it superior to God? Are the words of false teachers more important than God’s word? (Matt 24:24,25; 1 John 4:1)

“He will cause deceit to prosper, and he will consider himself superior. When they feel secure, he will destroy many and take his stand against the Prince of princes. Yet he will be destroyed, but not by human power.”  Dan 8:25

If we read the scriptures, we see that the abomination standing in the “holy place”, which is God’s Temple, is where the anointed are found, in the organization. (Matt 24:15,16)  Every JW should question why the GB allow this. Yet, the power of men, and their word is much stronger in the JW mind, than the power of God’s word. 

Is this how you feel?

Have you noticed how elders must be “honored” in the congregations?  What is said about the anointed?  Are you aware that they must not “bond” together to study the Bible as a group?  Notice how they use cutting, sarcastic language in the magazine, about their meeting as one body under their Head, Jesus Christ: 

“In addition, anointed Christians do not view themselves as being part of an elite club. They do not seek out others who claim to have the same calling, hoping to bond with them or endeavoring to form private groups for Bible study. (Gal. 1:15-17) Such efforts would cause divisions within the congregation and work against the holy spirit, which promotes peace and unity”  Wt 16/1/24, pp. 22-27

I implore you to read what the apostle Paul admonished Christ’s members to do. (Matt 18:20; 1 Cor chapter 12; Eph 4:3-13) He stated it would be working against the Holy Spirit if there was no union between the anointed priestly members of Christ’s Body.  Do you see how your leaders have lied to promote the elder body, over the anointed “living stones” of Jesus’ Body?

Does anyone stop elders from gathering, or the GB?  They do so on a regular basis, but it isn’t allowed for God’s anointed priesthood – the dwelling of His Holy Spirit. (1 Cor 3:16; 17; Heb 8:10) This is evidence that the “man of lawlessness”, with the direction of the GB, has trampled down God’s holy people in the last days. (2 Thess 2:1-4) It is not the UN, or a “coalition of nations” to come, because Jesus said the coming of the Kingdom does not come with observation played out among the nations of the world; it involves his anointed under covenant with him.  (Luke 7:20,21)  Daniel and Revelation speak of an arrogant, deceiving Beast that “makes war” with the “saints” in the last days. This war is a war of words, promoted by false teachers/prophets whose demonic intent is to “deceive the elect”. (Matt 24:24,25; Col 2:8; 1 Tim 4:1; Rev 13:10, 5-7)   This is “inhouse”, where a great army of “Gentile” elders have wiped out/overcome a spiritual people – God’s chosen “Israel”, with a “flood” of lies.  (Rev 12:15; 16:13-16)

If you perceive how the anointed have been downtrodden, if you can see that God’s spiritual temple has been polluted by “Gentiles”, you are to flee. (Matt 24:15,16)   Within each anointed heart, a token of Holy Spirit was given them. (Matt 25:14-30)  As a united body under Jesus Christ, they are to teach the people truth, just as they were assigned to do in the early temple arrangement and just as they did in the first century. (1 Pet 2:5,9,10; Heb 13:15)  They are to teach God’s word in Christ. (Mal 2:7) Instead, they regurgitate what a wicked slave demands, which are lies about God’s word, and about them.  (Rev 13:16,17)  The token of truth, given at their anointing, has been thrown to the ground in the organization.   (Dan. 8:11,12,24)  Evidence already shows a spiritual famine exists in the Watchtower.  (Amos 8:11; Rev 18:8)

We have another yet spiritual fulfillment of Luke 21 –

“As for what you see here, the time will come when not one (“living”) stone will be left on another; every one of them will be thrown down.”

“Teacher,” they asked, “when will these things happen? And what will be the sign that they are about to take place?”

He replied: “Watch out that you are not deceived. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am he,’ and, ‘The time is near.Do not follow themWhen you hear of wars and uprisings, do not be frightened. These things must happen first, but the end will not come right away.  “But before all this, they will seize you and persecute you. They will hand you over to synagogues and put you in prison, and you will be brought before kings and governors, and all on account of my name13 And so you will bear testimony to me14 But make up your mind not to worry beforehand how you will defend yourselves. 15 For I will give you words and wisdom that none of your adversaries will be able to resist or contradict. 16 You will be betrayed even by parents, brothers and sisters, relatives and friends, and they will put some of you to death. (disfellowshipping) 17 Everyone will hate you because of me. 18 But not a hair of your head will perish. 19 Stand firm, and you will win life.”

I work with anointed ones who have been spiritually “killed”/disfellowshipped for exposing the GB’s lies, false predictions and sins. (Rev 11:1-3)  Because I have a connection with you and XXX, I send this letter and another written by an anointed one.  Her letters are being circulated world-wide.  I hope that you will research the scriptures I have given you, (I apologize if I have written some down in error) and I hope you take it to heart that JWs and God’s holy priesthood are in peril.  Rev 18:4-8 can apply to those who are with the anointed in the organization.   Your “harlot” leaders will pay for their sins, their lies, and for allowing the Temple of God to be trampled. (Rev 17:1-6; 19:20) But before this, the Governing Body will be removed by its own organization. (Rev 17:12,13,15-18)   These spiritual Harlots who have left their covenant in Christ, and who “beat” their fellow slaves, will be disfellowshipped.  (Matt 24:48-51)  Know then, that there is only one symbolic “hour” left, before the eighth king/organization will go down.  I pray that you are not part of it, when that day comes.  (2 Thess 2:3,4,8)

• Views 288
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Popular Posts

Hello John, I think we were both surprised at who was on the other end of the call a few days back.  I believe it is very sad that the elders’ decision to mark a person as spiritually dead accord

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.