The World News Media

"WITNESSING" AT THE CART

Witness

3 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

However, in a debate forum searching for Truth, all those things would be brought out and analyzed, both positively and negatively.

It may well have been “brought out and analyzed.” But not by you and not on your “debate forum” Then—as now with the ones endeavoring to follow their lead—you would have been foremost in calling for his head.

You would have pointed out the BREATHTAKING INCOMPETENCE of those taking the lead then—you know you would—for they knew or should have known that Peter was a wuss—hadn’t he denied the Lord three times?

You would have savaged John, too. ”I rejoice very much because I have found some of your children walking in the truth,” he wrote. “SOME of them?!” you would have hurled back at him, “SOME? It would have been ALL of them if you had not been so grossly inept!” and you would have appended a few cartoons and then charged their blood on his hands.

You know you would. Or, if you don’t, everyone else does. I think your brain is every bit as calcified as that of Allen, and probably far more—for I can’t figure out exactly what game he is playing, but yours is crystal clear. You have a mind of concrete—all mixed up and firmly set.

• Views 3.4k
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bible speaks about stones who witnessing and children who gives a praise. What is strange if some women doing what some men don't?  You doing the same here. Would we ( who are males) have to reje

I am presently on a road trip, camping in parts of the western states of the U.S.  I guess it could be called a therapeutic getaway for my husband, who will make some serious medical decisions next mo

Always the OCD.  You want to rule and teach right now do you?   A woman?  You do not want to wait until the time for this comes?   You conveniently forget that arrogantly pushing ahead is a sin?  

Posted Images

5 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

debate forum searching for Truth,

This is not a forum for the truth. One can come on here to find the latest negatives against JWs.  It does prepare one to think about them..... but that is about it.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.