Witness

• Views 4.9k
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@BillyTheKid46 aka Allen Smith.  I'm just wondering why you have @Foreigner click the angry red arrows for you?  I marvel at your game-playing.  

Hi, I also wonder, why @Foreigner giving me so much red arrows too ? ...... and not giving any comments on my post, just downvote reaction :))))) perhaps man only know to read and not to write. Even i

I believe you have asked me this before, and I wonder why you ask again.    I would pray for the power to open all eyes of those who revere the organization. Rev 13:4  I would pray for the power

Posted Images

1 hour ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

turns around and follows a “real inspired anointed one” human being (man). In this person's mind, that real anointed has become that persons God.

Jesus "sends" those whom we are to recognize as speaking his words. Mark 9:37; Matt 10:40 Jesus did not send the Governing Body who easily "kill" their own brothers in Christ who cannot accept their lies. Rev 13:15 I don't follow anyone, but Christ.  I am obedient to his word, but you obviously do not know how the true unity and love of the Body works.  If I love a faithful member of that anointed Body, and work with him or her, this doesn't mean that I view that person as God.  

that there should be no [h]schism in the body, but that the members should have the same care for one another. 26 And if one member suffers, all the members suffer with it; or if one member is honored, all the members rejoice with it.  1 Cor 12:25,26

Your wicked slave has no clue what love is that Christ expect the members of his Body to display toward one another.  

For this is the message that you heard from the beginning, that we should love one another, 12 not as Cain who was of the wicked one and murdered his brother. And why did he murder him? Because his works were evil and his brother’s righteous. 1 John 3:11,12

Matt 23:34

2 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

I can’t answer for Billy, but my aliases don’t bother me at all.

Except for Top Cat O’Malighan. I caught fleas from him

The difference is that you admit to your shenanigans.  He deliberately denies them and still his conscious doesn't seem to bother him.  

I don't tolerate lies well at all.

On 4/23/2019 at 11:00 AM, Witness said:

Jesus "sends" those whom we are to recognize as speaking his words

Only Jehovah’s Witnesses identify with the notion of just a relative few being anointed. How long into the JW faith were you before you feel you were called? How long was it after that before you came to feel the others were doing it all wrong?

20 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Only Jehovah’s Witnesses identify with the notion of just a relative few being anointed. How long into the JW faith were you before you feel you were called? How long was it after that before you came to feel the others were doing it all wrong?

What did you glean from the link I gave you?

38 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

I gleaned that I ought to ask you the question I just did.

Did you, by any chance, get your anointing before coming to join the Witnesses?

38 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

I gleaned that I ought to ask you the question I just did.

Did you, by any chance, get your anointing before coming to join the Witnesses?

It was in the same year that I was studying and was baptized. And what are you doing with all this information?  As if I don't already know 🤨

14 minutes ago, Witness said:

It was in the same year that I was studying and was baptized. And what are you doing with all this information?  As if I don't already know 🤨

If you do know then you are doing better than I.

Trying to get my head around it, for now. I admit that it makes no sense to me.

You are very critical of the organization of Jehovah’s Witnesses. Is there anything about organization that you like?

1 hour ago, TrueTomHarley said:

If you do know then you are doing better than I.

Ok, so you’re not writing some e-pamphlet about a crazy anointed woman apostate.  That’s good to hear.  I'll accept that as truth.

1 hour ago, TrueTomHarley said:

You are very critical of the organization of Jehovah’s Witnesses. Is there anything about organization that you like?

What is the value in answering that question?  There are people whom I love inside, and there are some good aspects of “organization”; but, as a whole, the organization does not serve the Father and Jesus properly by not following Jesus’ teachings and God’s commandments fulfilled in him...and I’ve given many reasons here, why this is so.   John 4:23

It is an “operation of error”.    2 Thess 2:3,4,8-12   It is a counterfeit of God's true "organization", the anointed Body of Christ.  Rom 12:3-5; 1 Cor 12:4-31; Eph 4:4-8,11-13; 2:19-22

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.