The World News Media

The Sealing of the 144,000 is at hand...

BroRando

"Concerning this salvation, the prophets who prophesied about the undeserved kindness meant for you made a diligent inquiry and a careful search.  They kept on investigating what particular time or what season the spirit within them was indicating concerning Christ as it testified beforehand about the sufferings meant for Christ and about the glory that would follow.  It was revealed to them that they were ministering, not to themselves, but to you, regarding what has now been announced to you by those who declared the good news to you with holy spirit sent from heaven. Into these very things, angels are desiring to peer." (1 Peter 1:10-12)

The 144,000 are the living stones that Jesus was speaking about when he stated, “Tear down this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” (,John 2:19) The term "this temple" was not the Temple of Stone that existed then. Jesus already inspected that Temple and upon his inspection of it, he found it ,as a cave of robbers. Did you never read this scripture: ‘The stone that the builders rejected, this has become the chief cornerstone.' (,Mark 12:10)

"But he was talking about the temple of his body." (,John 2:21) Notice the scripture doesn't state his fleshly body for his fleshly body was to be sacrificed once and for all time, but rather 'the temple of his body.' “Just as the body is one but has many members, and all the members of that body, although many, are one body, so too is the Christ.” (,1 Cor 12:12)

Allow scripture to interpret scripture. If Jesus is the Chief Cornerstone of God's temple, then there must be other stones. The other living stones are in fact the 144,000. (,Rev 7:4) "Just as the Christ is head of the congregation, he being a savior of this body." (,Ephesians 5:23b)

,These living stones are Christ's Body.

• "Now you are Christ’s body, and each of you individually is a member." (,1 Cor 12:27)
  • "Do you not know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that the spirit of God dwells in you? (,1 Corinthians 3:16)
  • WTS Quote: Paul calls the congregation “God’s temple.” At Eph 2:21, 22, the congregation is called “a holy temple” that God inhabits “by spirit.” This means that God uses his holy spirit, or invisible active force, to motivate those in the congregation, to sustain them, and to help them cultivate its fruitage. (Ga 5:22, 23) The apostle Peter uses a similar comparison, calling the disciples “living stones.” (1Pe 2:5)

The Apostle Peter also referred to the temple by stating, "As you come to him, a living stone rejected by men but chosen, precious to God, you yourselves as living stones are being built up into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, in order to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ." (,1 Peter 2:4-5)

The 144,000 are Christ's body in which mankind can approach the One True God, Jehovah through Jesus Christ. They are also known has Christ's Brothers in how the world of mankind will be Judged in the Last Days that are now coming to their end. Notice the following scriptures:

• Jesus said to her: “Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.’” (,John 20:17) Jesus own statement exposes the lie that he and the evildoer went to heaven the same day they were to die. Notice he stated to Mary Magdalene, "Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father" after his resurrection.
  • "For just as we have in one body many members, but the members do not all have the same function, so we, although many, are one body in union with Christ, but individually we are members belonging to one another." (,Romans 12:4)
  • Then he will answer them, saying: ‘Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of these least ones, you did not do it to me.’ (,Matthew 25:45) Jesus will condemn those who mistreat the least ones of his brothers.

But how long would the sealing of the 144,000 take? This sealing process is a timed event. It did not take place in a literal 72 hour period. "And I heard the number of those who were sealed, 144,000" (,Rev 7:4) And I saw another angel ascending from the sunrise, having a seal of the living God; and he called with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, saying: “Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until after we have sealed the slaves of our God in their foreheads.” (,Rev 7:2-3)

Did you notice what is to happen before the four angels are allowed to harm the earth? It was after a certain event. Once the 144,000 are sealed, then it paves the way for Jesus to bring judgement upon those who mistreated his chosen ones of the 144,000. The scriptures are pointed. "If anyone destroys the temple of God, God will destroy him; for the temple of God is holy, and you are that temple." (,1 Corinthians 3:17)

So let's review Jesus' Prophecy that has been unfolding since Pentecost 33 CE. “Tear down this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” (,John 2:19) This temple is Christ's Brothers of the 144,000 which are in turn Christ's Body. Jesus stated "in three days I will raise it up."

Jesus could of stated this in several ways.

• in three days
  • on the third day
  • after two days

Again, allow scripture to interpret scripture. "He will revive us after two days. On the third day he will raise us up, And we will live before him." (,Hosea 6:2)

Look and see with eyes of faith. Apply the scriptures. "However, do not let this escape your notice, beloved ones, that one day is with Jehovah as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day." (,2 Peter 3:8)

• The Body of Christ began to be collected on Pentecost 33 CE.
  • Pentecost happened on 33 CE + 2000 yrs = 2033 CE the third day begins 2034. Not all anointed will be heavenly at this point but you can apply other scriptures during the Last Days of this Age as they come to ,,their End:

"Look! I tell you a sacred secret: We will not all fall asleep in death, but we will all be changed, in a moment, in the blink of an eye, during the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised up incorruptible, and we will be changed." (1 Corinthians 15:51-52)

You won't find 2034 in the Bible, but you won't find 33 CE either. Yet, 33 CE was a 'timed event' that comes from the Messiah being cut off in the middle of that 70th week and Pentecost followed 50 days later. They looked with their eyes but they could not see.

We also get 1914 from another 'timed event' that occurred. But when you add the Last Days of Noah, what do you get for the Last Days of this Age? 1914 + 120 yrs = 2034

Knowing these things doesn't give you divine protection or extraordinary insight but it may make you more accountable to Jehovah. "For the vision is yet for its appointed time, And it is rushing toward its end, and it will not lie. Even if it should delay, keep in expectation of it! For it will without fail come true. It will not be late!" (Habakkuk 2:3)

• Views 779
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jehovah's Day is Spiritual.   Jehovah's Day is a 'timed event' that will soon bring an end to all wickedness. (Matthew 24:14) The fulfillment of this prophecy was unknown to the angels and even J

Then in a vision of the night the mystery was revealed to Daniel; then Daniel blessed the God of heaven. 20 Daniel said: “Let his name, the name of God, be blessed throughout the ages,    

That Eph' scripture does not mention 'the congregation'. It is only the Anointed that are part of the Body of Christ, that holy Temple.   The rest of the congregation are but 'little dogs' that feed f

Posted Images

21 hours ago, BroRando said:

WTS Quote: Paul calls the congregation “God’s temple.” At Eph 2:21, 22, the congregation is called “a holy temple” that God inhabits “by spirit.”

That Eph' scripture does not mention 'the congregation'. It is only the Anointed that are part of the Body of Christ, that holy Temple.   The rest of the congregation are but 'little dogs' that feed from the crumbs dropping from the table. 

then it paves the way for Jesus to bring judgement upon those who mistreated his chosen ones of the 144,000.

The GB are in for trouble then. The GB are beating their 'fellow slaves' and telling those Anointed slaves not to meet together. The GB say it would be 'working against God's Holy Spirit for the Anointed to gather together for prayer or bible study. 

But when you add the Last Days of Noah, what do you get for the Last Days of this Age? 1914 + 120 yrs = 2034

I think that many faithful servants of God through Christ now do not believe that 1914 has any true spiritual meaning.

However, I keep coming back to the point where we are told in Scripture that ' on account of the elect / holy ones  'those days will be cut short' 

Matthew 24 :22 

Berean Study Bible
If those days had not been cut short, nobody would be saved. But for the sake of the elect, those days will be cut short.

So how short is short ? Will those days be reduced by a month, a year, how much ? 

Juggling numbers means nothing unless the true answers come from God, through Christ, by Holy Spirit. 

Question for you, @BroRando, if you do believe that the anointed are the spiritual Temple built on the Body of Christ, what do you say about your GB member, Gerrit Loesch, insisting that every JW is of the spiritual Temple?  Do you feel it is apparent that he is denying the truth about who comprise the Temple/dwelling place of God?

1 Pet 2:5 -  "you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house[a] to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ."

[a] - into a temple of the Spirit

Eph 2:19 - Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with God’s people and also members of his household, built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone.  In him the whole building is joined together and rises to become a holy temple in the Lord. 

14 hours ago, BroRando said:

Pentecost happened on 33 CE + 2000 yrs = 2033 CE the third day begins 2034.

Perhaps this is why the GB are so excited about Ramapo.    They've got time to finish it and benefit from it.  And is this why Anna said she has heard that it is now the thought that Armageddon may take up to 20 more years before arriving.

I see A. Morris sitting back comfortably, relishing his fleshly desires to build. 

It would be appreciated if you could just answer me with words.  I don't intend to read your whole book to find it, because you concentrate on dates, which the Bible warns us against.  Acts 1:7. Interestingly, the man of lawlessness who rules over the Temple members of God, sets his own times and laws.  We see that clearly in the organization, setting various times for Armageddon, and certainly instituting their own decrees related to "organization". Dan 7:25  

But how long would the sealing of the 144,000 take? This sealing process is a timed event.  It did not take place in a literal 72 hour period. "And I heard the number of those who were sealed, 144,000" (,Rev 7:4) And I saw another angel ascending from the sunrise, having a seal of the living God; and he called with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, saying: “Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until after we have sealed the slaves of our God in their foreheads.” (,Rev 7:2-3)

Did you notice what is to happen before the four angels are allowed to harm the earth? It was after a certain event. Once the 144,000 are sealed, then it paves the way for Jesus to bring judgement upon those who mistreated his chosen ones of the 144,000. The scriptures are pointed. "If anyone destroys the temple of God, God will destroy him; for the temple of God is holy, and you are that temple." (,1 Corinthians 3:17)

So let's review Jesus' Prophecy that has been unfolding since Pentecost 33 CE. “Tear down this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” (,John 2:19) This temple is Christ's Brothers of the 144,000 which are in turn Christ's Body. Jesus stated "in three days I will raise it up."

Jesus could of stated this in several ways.

• in three days
  • on the third day
  • after two days

Again, allow scripture to interpret scripture. "He will revive us after two days. On the third day he will raise us up, And we will live before him." (,Hosea 6:2)

Look and see with eyes of faith. Apply the scriptures. "However, do not let this escape your notice, beloved ones, that one day is with Jehovah as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day." (,2 Peter 3:8)

• The Body of Christ began to be collected on Pentecost 33 CE.
  • Pentecost happened on 33 CE + 2000 yrs = 2033 CE the third day begins 2034. Not all anointed will be heavenly at this point but you can apply other scriptures during the Last Days of this Age as they come to ,,their End:

Jehovah's Day is Spiritual.  

jehovahsday3.jpg

Jehovah's Day is a 'timed event' that will soon bring an end to all wickedness. (Matthew 24:14) The fulfillment of this prophecy was unknown to the angels and even Jesus Christ himself was not privy to the timing of this Great Day. (Matthew 24:36)

Jehovah's Day is well prophesied in the Bible throughout the scriptures. It is linked to the Conclusion of Satan's Wicked and Violent World during the Last Days. Jehovah's Day is a transition period that brings an End to the Last Days and ushers in Christ's Millennial Reign as Christ's Political Enemies are brought to nothing under his feet.

Can we expect Jehovah's Day to begin after the sealing process ends? Yes, we can. Matter of fact, the scriptures counsel us to Keep in Expectation of it! We read: “The vision is yet for the appointed time, and it keeps panting on to the end, and it will not tell a lie. Even if it should delay, keep in expectation of it; for it will without fail come true. It will not be late.” (Habakkuk 2:3)

What does this tell us? Jehovah's Day will not be late, we may not recognize it at first. After all, the flesh melting off the bones and eyeballs dropping out of the eye sockets is figurative speech as to what happens to someone who has been pitched into Gehenna or the fiery furnace. They die the second death without knowing it, an everlasting death of destruction. Oh... they will become hostile and vindictive, for Jesus states, 'that is where there weeping and gnashing of teeth will be.'

The wicked simply die off, the scriptures go on and tell us, "All the peoples of the earth will have to see that Jehovah’s name has been called upon you, and they will be afraid of you." (Deuteronomy 28:10) We have no need to worry about a date, nor do we need to worry about losing our Kingdom Halls. We worship Jehovah with spirit and truth. (John 4:24)

Nevertheless, the hour is coming, and it is now, when the true worshippers will worship the Father with spirit and truth, for indeed, the Father is looking for ones like these to worship him." (John 4:23) Serve Jehovah faithfully to your end and you won't have an end. Keep walking and remember Lot's wife.... Ready or Not, Jehovah's Day is coming...

Read more...

The Last Days that began in 1914 are now coming to their End...

file.png

Would you like to be a Survivor of the Last Days? 

"But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here." (2 Timothy 3:1) The Last Days (pangs of distress) do not last for an exhaustive period of time but do have an ending to them. It's an allotment period of time of 120 years, like the Days of Noah. This allotment is a Conclusion of a System of things.

As Christ Millennial approaches, we will soon bring an end to our Preaching Work to those associated with (2 Timothy 3:1-5) for the end of an Age has come. It's not the end of the world but rather the End of An Age of Wickedness.

• "And this good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come." (Matthew 24:14)
  • "... and from these turn away." (2 Timothy 3:5)

Our Preaching Work does not come to end as a whole, but rather the preaching work comes to an end for those who are wicked. Those whom are Survivors of the End of the Last Days (a conclusion of a system of things) will have a satisfying work ahead of them during Christ's Millennial Reign, including the preaching work to the righteous and unrighteous who are resurrected on earth. Notice those who were counted wicked have no resurrection, they are dead forever, therefore once the Last Days have concluded, their time to turn around and repent will have concluded once and for all time.

Jehovah's Witnesses warmly invite newly interested ones into the New World that is now coming about. Please visit our wonderful website @ JW.org to learn how to become a Survivor of the Last Days. "This means everlasting life, their coming to know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ." (John 17:3)

View the full article

file.png

Would You like to be a Member of the Great Crowd that survives the Last Days?

In response one of the elders said to me: “These who are dressed in the white robes, who are they and where did they come from?” (Rev 7:13)

So right away I said to him: “My lord, you are the one who knows.” And he said to me: “These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb." (Rev 7:14) As these Last Days reach their end, "All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate people one from another, just as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats." (Matthew 25:32) However, just before Jesus told his disciples about a separation work that would take place, he informs them, "Keep praying that your flight may not occur in wintertime nor on the Sabbath day; for then there will be great tribulation such as has not occurred since the world’s beginning until now, no, nor will occur again." (Matthew 24:20-21) Notice the grammar that Jesus Christ was using. He did not say there will be 'a great tribulation' but rather he stated, 'there will be great tribulation'.

"During that time {Jesus Christ} will stand up, the great prince who is standing in behalf of your people. And there will occur a time of distress such as has not occurred since there came to be a nation until that time. And during that time your people will escape, everyone who is found written down in the book." (Daniel 12:1) Today, we have entered into the Wintertime of Satan's system of things. The world of mankind whether righteous or unrighteous, are undergoing a time of distress. For then there will be great tribulation such as has not occurred since the world’s beginning until now, no, nor will occur again.

So I am asking again. Would You like to be a Member of the Great Crowd that survives the Last Days? Notice what the end of Daniel 12:1 reads. "And during that time your people will escape, everyone who is found written down in the book." If you would like to escape these Last Days with Your Life and keep on living into Christ's Millennial Reign, please accept this Invitation in order to be counted. (limited time offer)

JW.org

Memorial of Jesus’ Death

View the full article

Well, you didn't answer my question. 

8 hours ago, Witness said:

Question for you, @BroRando, if you do believe that the anointed are the spiritual Temple built on the Body of Christ, what do you say about your GB member, Gerrit Loesch, insisting that every JW is of the spiritual Temple?  Do you feel it is apparent that he is denying the truth about who comprise the Temple/dwelling place of God?

But perhaps you do agree with Gerrit Loesh, since you brought up the great crowd and asked the question, “Would You like to be a Member of the Great Crowd that survives the Last Days?"

You didn’t specify that the great crowd are the sealed anointed priests, who successfully come out of the great tribulation.  Are they not the only ones to serve in the Temple/sanctuary of God?

Num 18:19 – “The Lord said to Aaron, “You, your sons and your family are to bear the responsibility for offenses connected with the sanctuary, and you and your sons alone are to bear the responsibility for offenses connected with the priesthood."

"You are to be responsible for the care of the sanctuary and the altar, so that my wrath will not fall on the Israelites again."

"But only you and your sons may serve as priests in connection with everything at the altar and inside the curtain. I am giving you the service of the priesthood as a gift. Anyone else who comes near the sanctuary is to be put to death."

All the offerings of the holy [gifts,] which the sons of Israel offer to the LORD, I have given to you and your sons and your daughters with you, as a permanent allotment. It is a permanent covenant of salt before the LORD to you and your descendants with you."  Num 18:1,5,7, 18

So, Rev 7:13-15 reads:   Then one of the elders asked me, “These in white robes—who are they, and where did they come from?”

14 I answered, “Sir, you know.”

And he said, “These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15 Therefore,

“they are before the throne of God
    and serve him day and night i
n his temple;
and he who sits on the throne
    will shelter them with his presence.”

Why did you leave out verse 15, showing that it is the sealed anointed “living stones” who serve in the God’s Temple?   They, are the great crowd who successfully come out of the great tribulation. They are the ones who are victorious over the Beast. ( Rev 13:15; 11:1-3,7,11,12; 15:2) This is why they are “great”, “which no man could number” – only God will number them, not a man.  Do you know this, but are afraid to say the GB are wrong about who comprise the great crowd?  Is that why you didn't cite the verse?

Do you believe God would break His covenant with the priesthood ,and allow others to serve Him "in the temple". This isn't a literal temple, since it is built with priestly "living stones", and includes Jesus and the Father.  (1 Pet 2:5,9; Rev 21:22-24) The anointed ARE the Temple/dwelling of God under their Head, High Priest and chief cornerstone.  1 Cor 3:16,17; Eph 2:20-22  They are one in Christ, Christ is one with the Father.  (John 10:30; 17:22,23)

Jer 33:20,21  "This is what the Lord says: ‘If you can break my covenant with the day and my covenant with the night, so that day and night no longer come at their appointed time, 21 then my covenant with David my servant—and my covenant with the Levites who are priests ministering before me—can be broken and David will no longer have a descendant to reign on his throne. "

Are you an anointed priest?  Shouldn’t we serve/worship God “in spirit and in TRUTH”?  John 4:24

Exod 40:15 - “Anoint them just as you anointed their father, so they may serve me as priests. Their anointing will be to a priesthood that will continue throughout their generations.”

Great Crowd Serves in the Temple

Once the Last Days come to their end we will have reached the end of this wicked age.  The Fulfillment of prophecies are 'timed events'.  As 2034 comes and goes.... those whom become members of the Great Crowd will enter into the Day of Relief, Yes, Into the Day of Restoration of a thousand years.  😀 

The wicked are denied entry for they are already dying a death of everlasting destruction in the same manner as Adam and Eve did. Matter of fact, just as the tree of life was guarded, Survivors of the Last Days will also be guarded and simply Keep on Living.....   

The Final Phase of Christ's Presence soon to be revealed...

The completion of the sealing of the 144,000 paves the way for the Last Days to come to their end. With that, the (pangs of distress) quietly come to their end for those rightly disposed for everlasting life, the Great Crowd. This very well could be the event that brings the Pollical Kings together proclaiming peace and security. "Whenever it is that they are saying, “Peace and security!” then sudden destruction is to be instantly on them, just like birth pains on a pregnant woman, and they will by no means escape." (1 Thessalonians 5:3)

Once the Last Days come to their end, the ones who are deceived by the Kings of Gog of Magog by refusing to give Jehovah and his Anointed One credit will begin dying a death of everlasting destruction, the second death with no hope of a resurrection. They die forever in the manner of Adam and Eve. However, as they die off without knowing of such, they begin to witness a wonderous phenomenon that positively provides undeniable proof of Christ's Presence as our Brothers and Sisters begin to receive the Blessings of Jehovah's Kingdom Government. (Daniel 2:44)

The Final Phase of Christ's Presence will Slowly Be Revealed as a Witness for All to SEE. The wicked will lament at seeing our Brothers and Sisters getting healthier as each day passes.
  • "He forgives all your errors And heals all your ailments; He reclaims your life from the pit And crowns you with his loyal love and mercy. He satisfies you with good things all your life, So that your youth is renewed like that of an eagle." (Psalm 103:3-5)

• "Let his flesh become fresher than in youth; Let him return to the days of his youthful vigor." (Job 33:25)

Once the wicked recognize that they are dying of sickness and old age, they will look for a faster way to die themselves. "In those days people will seek death but will by no means find it, and they will long to die, but death will flee from them." (Rev 9:6) The death they die will be a Slow one, so don't feel sorry for such ones who hate God's Holy Name with slander.

Walk away from those who Jesus Christ has deemed hypocrites. This phenomenal display will prove to be too much for the wicked who reviled your faith. "Look! My servants will shout joyfully because of the good condition of the heart, But you will cry out because of the pain of heart And you will wail because of a broken spirit." (Isaiah 65:14)

Read more...

On 6/16/2021 at 7:59 PM, BroRando said:

We also get 1914 from another 'timed event' that occurred. But when you add the Last Days of Noah, what do you get for the Last Days of this Age? 1914 + 120 yrs = 2034

Then in a vision of the night the mystery was revealed to Daniel; then Daniel blessed the God of heaven.

20 Daniel said:

“Let his name, the name of God, be blessed throughout the ages,
    for the wisdom and the power are his.
21 And he changes the times and the seasons,
    and he deposes kings and he sets up kings;
he gives wisdom to wise men
    and knowledge to men who know understanding.
22 He reveals the deep and the hidden things;
    he knows what is in the darkness,
    and the light dwells with him."  Dan chapter 2

10 hours ago, BroRando said:

Walk away from those who Jesus Christ has deemed hypocrites.

I already have. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.