The World News Media

WHOSE LAWS GUIDE JWS; GOD'S, OR THOSE OF MEN?

Witness

2016:  Watchtower’s “God’s Word For Us Through Jeremiah pg 178–180:

“A significant aspect of the new covenant is this: “I will put my law within them, and in their heart I shall write it. And I will become their God, . . . And they will no more teach each one his companion and each one his brother, saying, ‘Know Jehovah!’ for they will all of them know me.” (Jer. 31:33, 34) The anointed on earth today have shown that they have God’s law within them. They love the truths found in it, rather than relying on the teachings of any human.”  

How have they shown God’s laws are written on their heart?  Are they able to teach JWs these laws?  Mal 2:7; 1 Pet 2:5,9   

Is it true they do not rely on the teachings of humans?  Aren’t the GB members the only source of spiritual food; which consists of decrees, traditions, doctrine and prophesy that have been found to be in error and needing constant change?  Deut 18:19-22; John 6:27; Isa 29:13; Mark 7:9-13; Col 2:20-22

Is it possible to follow both God’s laws fulfilled in Christ, and the laws of men who have singled themselves out as “faithful and discreet”, before Jesus has returned?  Matt 25:20-23 

Consider this decree or “law” written by the governing body:

“Elders, you can learn some helpful lessons from what we have just discussed: (1) The best thing you can do to prepare for the future attack of “the Assyrian” is to strengthen your faith in God and help your brothers to do the same. (2) When “the Assyrian” attacks, you must be completely convinced that Jehovah will save us. (3) At that time, the direction that you receive from Jehovah’s organization may seem strange or unusual. But all of us must be ready to obey ANY instructions we may receive, WHETHER WE AGREE WITH THEM OR NOT, because obeying these instructions will save our lives. (4) If any are putting their trust in the education of this world, material things, or HUMAN ORGANIZATIONS, THEY MUST CHANGE THEIR WAY OF THINKING NOW. You must be ready to help any who may not be putting their complete trust in Jehovah.   WT13 11/15 p. 20

Firstly, any organization that operates in this world is a “human organization”, no matter what it is called.  It uses all means of survival as any other organization does; material things, investments, donations, and relies on building expansion to aid growth in numbers.  The elder body is comprised mainly of men not anointed. If men expect obedience to a human organization’s regulations, this means, JWs…

YOU MUST CHANGE YOUR WAY OF THINKING…NOW!  Isn’t this what the governing body admonishes?

WT 90/11/1 p. 26 – “We cannot take part in any modern version of idolatry – be it worshipful gestures toward an image or symbol or the imputing of salvation to a person or an organization.”

Do YOU truly believe that the Watchtower, a human run organization, will lead you to salvation?  If so, you are committing idolatry. 

Secondly, God’s laws are placed on the heart of an anointed one by Holy Spirit at the time of an anointing.  Rom 2:28,29; 2 Cor 1:21,22  These decrees provide life and insight in what God deems is right or wrong in order for us to gain life. Ps 119:33-37,105,113-115  It is God’s symbolic “mark” that directs one’s thinking and actions.

Deut 11:18 -  “Imprint these words of mine on your hearts and minds, bind them as a sign on your hands, and let them be a symbol on your foreheads.

Hebrews 8:10 - For this is the covenant
that I will make with the house of Israel
after those days, says the Lord:
I will put my laws into their minds
and write them on their hearts.
I will be their God,
and they will be my people.

The sacred service of the priesthood was to minister in the temple. Exod 28:1; Num 18:5-7 They were required to teach the nation of Israel God’s law and decrees, bringing His blessings on them throughout their lives.  Num 6:22-27; Deut 33:10  

Under the New Covenant in Christ, they are the Temple, with His laws written on their hearts for a reason; again, to carefully teach the people God’s laws; His Word in Christ. 1 Cor 3:16,17; 2 Cor 6:16; Eph 2:20-22; 2 Cor 3:3; Heb 8:8-10; 1:14; 1 Tim 4:16  

However, who do both JWs and the anointed priesthood listen to and obey in the organization?  If an elder tells God’s priests to obey instructions that conflict with their understanding of God’s laws, what then?  He or she faces the grave decision to serve God and Christ, or continue in the twisted teachings of men. For those whose decision it is to serve only the Father and His Son, the “Beast”/organization/WATCHTOWER, judges them as spiritually “dead”.  They are “killed”, disfellowshipped, for their testimony of Christ.  Rev 13:1,4, 6,7,11,15; John 16:2; Rev 11:7; 12:11 

Pearl Doxsey writes in “He Who Seeks to Save His Life Will Lose it” -

“Please meditate on Christ and God's words, about the reality and necessity of our sacrifice:

[John12:24-25Rev.6:9,11; (Eze.33:6Rev.19:15); Phil.3:10Rom.6:58:17; (Matt.16:24Gal.3:13Heb.13:13); Mark 8:35].  

Of course we know that thus far, this death today, is not literal.

If we shrink back  (Heb.10:38) from declaring truth and the "death" which naturally MUST follow (Rev.13:15)

what are we gaining? (Matt.16:25-27Mark 8:36-38).  

If we belong to Christ, we will confess his saving truths before men, and die for it (Luke 22:28Rev.14:4-51Pet.2:21). If we remain silent, then we are still in subjection to the law of the Beast... which decrees and enforces, that no doctrine but the Beast's, may be exchanged (Rev.13:16-17)  

If we cower before that law, we disobey Christ's counsel (Rev.3:18;Matt.25:1413:5225:25,28,302Tim.1:7-82Cor.4:1-210:5Eph.4:25Matt.5:14)  AND ARE STILL MARKED BY THE LAWS OF THE BEAST.

Can you see, JWs, that our lives are saved by following only God’s laws in Christ, not by some instruction that is strange, unusual, unsound or irrational? Matt 7:24,25; John 8:31;14:23; Col 2:20-23; 2 Tim 1:13; 4:3,4; 2 Thess 2:9-12  

Thirdly, who is today’s “Assyrian” whose attack the governing body has you bracing for?  In irony and deceit, Satan has disguised his “northern” army that attacks God’s chosen people, as the Body of Elders who constitute “Jehovah’s organization”; yes, which operates as any other organization operates in this world - by humans.  Under the guidance and rulership of the GB and elders, Revelation’s “Beast”/organization has the intent of conforming and marking all of you as its slaves, both spiritually and physically.  2 Cor 11:3,4,20; Col 2:8; Luke 21:24; Rev 13:10  The teachings of men who expect total obedience to “strange and unusual doctrine”, cannot sanctify you, and most definitely will rob you of eternal life.

“Don’t you know that when you offer yourselves to someone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one you obey—whether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience, which leads to righteousness?”  Rom 6:16

By being a slave to sin, one is a slave to “lawlessness”. 

2 Thess 2:3 – “Don't let anyone deceive you in any way. For that day will not come unless the apostasy comes first and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction”.

Rev 13:15 – “This calls for wisdom: Let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the BEAST, because it is the number of a person. Its number is 666.”

17 “But thanks be to God that, though you used to be slaves to sin, you have come to obey from your heart (Deut.6:6Heb.10:16) the pattern of teaching that has now claimed your allegiance. 18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.”  Rom 6:17,17   

Dear JWs, what does it take to wake you up and free yourselves from the law of the Beast?  Will you turn to Christ, who speaks the laws of God?  Will you leave idolatry behind?    When the Watchtower quotes such as those stated above are placed side by side, there is no possibility of linking two totally opposing thoughts, into harmonious truth. 

Pearl Doxsey, 4womaninthewilderness blogspot

“666/144,000”

“The Mark of Slavery”

diamond jw.org.jpg

• Views 588
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah I see, conform when it suits you  . But at least you got the point of my earlier comment.  Quote "And of course, to YOU ... your thinking seems normal." Wrong, nothing about me is normal.

I would of course be suspicious if the "special instructions" involved drinking grape kool-aid while witnessing in the jungle,  and I might just pat my stomach, smile, and lie that I had just drank a

I would, on the OTHER hand, make a GREAT chicken!

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Witness said:

“Elders, you can learn some helpful lessons from what we have just discussed: (1) The best thing you can do to prepare for the future attack of “the Assyrian” is to strengthen your faith in God and help your brothers to do the same. (2) When “the Assyrian” attacks, you must be completely convinced that Jehovah will save us. (3) At that time, the direction that you receive from Jehovah’s organization may seem strange or unusual. But all of us must be ready to obey ANY instructions we may receive, WHETHER WE AGREE WITH THEM OR NOT, because obeying these instructions will save our lives

I would of course be suspicious if the "special instructions" involved drinking grape kool-aid while witnessing in the jungle,  and I might just pat my stomach, smile, and lie that I had just drank a half gallon of water. Thankyouveryverymuchbutno.

Some things would be harmless to do if they made no sense, whatsoever .... others might get me killed ... and still others might cause harm to someone else, mentally, physically, or emotionally.

Some thigs are just useless "busy work" to keep the troops occupied.

I did not write any of the 64 MILLION letters to the Russian Federation, because I understood

1.) It was political activism, and

2.) It was a completely useless gesture, considering that NO ONE can, or would, or would even TRY to read 64 million letters, and it would just consolidate the Russkies being irritated, and have them think we are complete, total and  and absolute fools, and

3.) I understood the Universal Postal Union Rules of Terminal Duty ... that they got 70% of the face value of the postage to deliver those millions of letters ... my estimate was $56,000,000, to supply them with 11 train boxcar loads of thin sliced firewood.

... Winter was coming, and it was "fuel at the proper time".

It was a complete waste of time and resources .... and about 90 million dollars of the Brotherhood's money in postage ...  56 MILLION DOLLARS put into the Russian Federation Treasury .... and it was in actual fact an attempt to politically influence the Russian Court System. Complete with perhaps a ton of plausible deniability bribe money.

The reason we HAVE a conscience is to serve as a guide for us when we run across new ideas and experiences.

All that being said .... if they want me to put my hands under my armpits, and flap my elbows like chicken wings, and make rooster noises, I have no problem with that.

... that's just the way I am wired!

If I sound to you like I am ANYBODY's puppet, ... and apparently to you, it seems I do, or you would not have asked the question ... you have some serious WDS problems. 

VERY SERIOUS WDS PROBLEMS.

Your agenda driven thinking has severely warped your entire perspective .... which of course, as it does to EVERYBODY with agenda driven thinking.

And of course, to YOU ... your thinking seems normal.

You have plenty of company.

1 hour ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

I would, on the OTHER hand, make a GREAT chicken!

Ah I see, conform when it suits you :) . But at least you got the point of my earlier comment. 

Quote "And of course, to YOU ... your thinking seems normal."

Wrong, nothing about me is normal.  Psychiatrists and psychologists have had a great time dealing with me. Some one must have made some money from the tablets too 

Adam was created normal. The rest of us just suffer our strange ways. 

When a person starts to understand that they are not 'normal' then life becomes a lot easier. 

As for your 'agenda driven thinking.' bit, well you are starting to sound like TTH. 

I have no agendas, my life is too full since leaving that Org. Hence I spend less time on here. :) 

Unless of course you mean exposing the GB and the JW Org for what it really is, that is called having purpose. Meaningful warnings to others is not an agenda. Just because some folks like to hide behind the curtain and pretend all is well, doesn't mean that in reality all is well. 

On 4/5/2019 at 5:24 PM, JOHN BUTLER said:

Explain please 

Compare what was said here and look up "biblical facts" in the search here, to which I went in depth of sometime ago which is relation to what the thread creator is conveying. Those who think they know God's Law, are usually the ones to will speak of a prophet's words of mere opinion and interject a concept that was never practiced by the first century Christians.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.