The World News Media

"WITNESSING" AT THE CART

Witness

On 12/21/2019 at 7:34 PM, Arauna said:

Always the OCD.  You want to rule and teach right now do you?   A woman?  You do not want to wait until the time for this comes?   You conveniently forget that arrogantly pushing ahead is a sin?  

You never explain what is the role of elders!   Because you feel that you should be doing their job and they are oppressing you - the true anointed who is higher than they are ?

I have explained the assumed role of the elders over and over on this forum..  They are a counterfeit priesthood, the “man of lawlessness”; which I mentioned in my opening post. 

We all know that Jesus was "appointed"  as judge - so in effect jehovah is judging.

Is it too hard to acknowledge Jesus as our judge?

"For not even the Father judges anyone, but He has given all judgment to the Son. And he gave Him authority to execute judgment, because He is the Son of Man.”  John 5:22,27

And Jesus said, "For judgment I came into this world, so that those who do not see may see, and that those who see may become blind."  John 9:39

Throughout the 2 millenia there have been anointed but it is only in connection with the "presence"  in last days that a slave is mentioned. 

22 hours ago, Arauna said:

The difference is: the modern slave gives food to the fellow workers as predicted for the last days..

Every “slave” since Christ must be a good steward of God’s Word.  They must support completely Christ’s truth.  Each one of them…no matter if they are male or female.  To do so as anointed ones, they must speak it, whether male or female.  1 Pet 2:5,9; Heb 13:15

Let a man so consider us, as servants of Christ and stewards of the mysteries of God. Moreover it is required in stewards that one be found faithful. 1 Cor 4:1,2

This does not say to be faithful to other “slaves” who preach their own doctrine.  (Should I list the GB’s temporarily sealed and stamped doctrines that have changed regularly?)  A slave of Christ's first and foremost commitment and loyalty is to Christ and his truth!   He is their one and only head, not other slaves who divert from his word. 

To say there were no “faithful and discreet slaves”, or a slave of his or her time period, that was a faithful steward gathering spiritual provisions from all slaves of God’s House at the time… before the organization existed, has no scriptural basis.  None.  (Matt 25:14-20)   You are listening to the doctrine of men. 1 Pet 2:1

What Christ did warn of, is a wicked slave, and that wicked one would arise during the last days and “beat” his fellow slaves because they refuse his false doctrine!    That wicked one would expect full devotion to his teachings alone, whether they were in line with Christ’s words or not. If the GB supported Christ, they would admonish their fellow “slaves” to do the same. They would hear their brothers out and consider not the opinion of “Gentile” helper’s  but those of “Israel” under the anointed Body of Christ.  Instead, the GB spiritually “kill” any of “Israel” who turn to Christ.  Rev 13:11,15 This is wickedness, and wickedness is sourced in Satan’s powerful spirit.

Normally, a JW would reject an institution based on falsehoods in other aspects of life.  So why would they accept failed and recorded falsehoods from an organization inspired by men, who make the bogus claim that it is God’s organization?

“The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.”  2 Thess 2:9-12

"But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn awayFor of this sort are those who creep into households and make captives of gullible women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts, always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truthNow as Jannes and Jambres resisted Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, disapproved concerning the faith; but they will progress no further, for their folly will be manifest to all, as theirs also was. 1 Tim 3:1-9

Just as the Egyptian sorcerers, Jannes and Jambres resisted Moses, the GB resist Christ, teaching what they choose, and when.  If it fails, they blame Christ.  Jannes and Jambres were thought to contribute to the idea of the golden calf to “lead” the people away from YHVH and into idolatry.  The majority of JWs will not worship God without the organization, as they believe it is the only way to salvation. 

14 “Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city. 15 Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.”  Rev 22:14,15

• Views 3.4k
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bible speaks about stones who witnessing and children who gives a praise. What is strange if some women doing what some men don't?  You doing the same here. Would we ( who are males) have to reje

I am presently on a road trip, camping in parts of the western states of the U.S.  I guess it could be called a therapeutic getaway for my husband, who will make some serious medical decisions next mo

Always the OCD.  You want to rule and teach right now do you?   A woman?  You do not want to wait until the time for this comes?   You conveniently forget that arrogantly pushing ahead is a sin?  

Posted Images

18 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

if woman boss is in capacity to be boss and organized things in respectful way to her coworkers who are under her boss position, than this is not ruling over me or males or any other in firm. In other circumstances we are equal as human.

Perhaps even your ally on this very thread, Witness, would make a fine boss in your eyes.

2 hours ago, Witness said:

are a counterfeit priesthood, the

I do not agree with you- the "man of lawlessness" is not JW elders.  Both Titus and Timothy gives a list of elder qualifications and "teaching" is one of them. 

The man of lawlessness was already present in time of Paul.  The Greek philosophy and its loose sexual practices had already entered the congregation together with this following feature:  by means of Greek oratory style some had become leaders and appointed themselves over others.  Jezebel (mentioned in Revelation) was one of them. A few others was mentioned by Paul.

Later when pagan teachings were ingrained in the "church" and it became a political entity the "man of lawlessness" established itself as a permanent entity on the world scene.  Christendom literally ruled over the domain.  She is a large part of Babylon the Great which is going down in destruction soon.... but before she goes into destruction the 'lawlessness" will be revealed.  

The catholic community is at present up in arms because the Pope is signing an agreement next year in May with some heads of the Jewish and Muslim religions- the Abrahamic religions. They are building a large religious complex in Abbu Dahbi  next year.  It seems the "man of lawlessness " will soon be revealed because this agreement has removed Jesus as randsom-giver from the bible.  Only one God (with different names -it seems) will be accepted.  Homosexuality is a side-issue as it is not mentioned but as we all know LGBTQ has been adopted in the church and many other Christian denominations have "voted"  to have it accepted in their renegade churches called Christian.

The man of lawlessness will be revealed on a world-wide scale before the end..........for breaking Jehovahs moral laws on an unmeasured scale - allowing spiritistic practices and immorality, worshipping idols and appointing themselves even over kings.  You,  no-doubt will feel happy when our elders or GB is imprisoned for something which is not allowed in our congregations. This may ge a sign to you that you were right....... but the "man of lawlessness" is the Christian part of Babylon the Great.

Your life is  messed up by resentment.  You see absolutely everything you interpret in scripture through ONE window only. The perceived injustice of your elevated place which is not acknowledged by elders or the GB. 

Please read the illustration of the wheat and the weeds (Mt 13).  This was the foretold largescale apostacy that would grow until the time of the end.  A clear revolt against jehovah and Jesus. 

I can only urge everyone to re-read the man of lawlessness in the Insight book. I read it again after writing my little piece here. Some good scriptures are mentioned..

39 minutes ago, Arauna said:

I do not agree with you- the "man of lawlessness" is not JW elders.

The WT has long identified the “man of lawlessness” as the clergy of Christendom, not primarily for its conduct, but for its teachings—trinity, immortal soul, kingdom is in your heart, all good people go to heaven, etc.

If Witness truly thinks that the “man of lawlessness” is JW elders, does that not mean that she finds no problem with all those teachings of the churches?

13 hours ago, Witness said:

I have explained the assumed role of the elders over and over on this forum..  They are a counterfeit priesthood, the “man of lawlessness”; which I mentioned in my opening post. 

Elders as "counterfeit priesthood" and "man of lawlessness".

I would explain this to myself in this way: Elders in JW congregations as individuals are not "bad" people itself. Many of them have loving concern and are self sacrifice in helping others. I am sure how no one want (@Witness too) to discredit this aspect and quality of such individuals. 

But this qualities is not what is problematic and it is not in focus. Legitimate is to ask: Are they "appointed" to this service by God or by Human?! Are they supporting and promoting Jesus' teachings and instructions or those made by GB and WT Corporation?! 

9 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

The WT has long identified the “man of lawlessness” as the clergy of Christendom, not primarily for its conduct, but for its teachings—trinity, immortal soul, kingdom is in your heart, all good people go to heaven, etc.

That explanation can be very good trap.

Dangers is outside and we are inside, so we are safe.

:))))

8 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

That explanation can be very good trap. ....Dangers is outside and we are inside, so we are safe.

What would you say about those items, then—those teachings referred to—trinity, immortal soul, kingdom is in your heart, all good people go to heaven, etc. ?

Is there any longer for you any concept of some beliefs being biblical and some not?

17 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

What would you say about those items, then—those teachings referred to—trinity, immortal soul, kingdom is in your heart, all good people go to heaven, etc. ?

Is there any longer for you any concept of some beliefs being biblical and some not?

Look. Biblical beliefs is broad term.

For example, polygamy as social system in old Israel, set by Moses (or by God, choose by yourself) inside Law paragraphs is very biblical. Polygamy in Israel was legitimate and legal way of living. So, polygamy is biblical teaching. At least for people who lived in those times.

Slavery, Compensation for the Bride, Arranged Marriages, Concubins, Under age girls and woman got as War price ..., all this once was very biblical and worth to follow as way of living and blessed by JHVH, according to Bible.

Concept of some beliefs .... is that really matters to go in explanation what is my concept?! :))) Until now i see how all sorts of Concepts failed.

25 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Look. Biblical beliefs is broad term. 

Only because you have made it so in an attempt to muddy the waters. 

Since those old-time practices you mention are obviously not relevant today, that is why I did not include them. How do you feel about the ones that are relevant today?

58 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Do such things matter at all to you one way or the other—or have you enlightened yourself beyond that?

Meanwhile....in other news.....Downvote the delightful picture of Jael driving a tent pin through the scoundrel’s head? For the life of me I cannot understand 4Jah2Me’s value system.

I haven't been on here for 4 days and there are  23 comments that it seems I've 'missed', but reading a few here it is the same old same old. 

My Harley continues to hide behind that wall of shooting down other religions, to hide the faults of JW Org. 

Just because a person, such as myself knows that (quote) "those teachings referred to—trinity, immortal soul, kingdom is in your heart, all good people go to heaven, etc. ?" are lies / false teachings. It does NOT follow that GB / JW Org teaching are correct or true. It's a bit like saying, just because my car isn't yellow, it must be red. No, there are other choices of colours. So it is with beliefs and faiths, there are other choices. However there can only be one TRUTH.  But it does not have to be GB / JW Org's version on truth. 

I see @Arauna is back to her OCD accusations again too. And she directs people to the Insight Book, which of course is JW Org beliefs / teachings. 

I'm not for one moment saying that I agree with @Witness completely. However I do see some good reasoning in her comments. 

The F&DS was once taught to be the complete number of the remnant here on this Earth, by JW Org. Now the GB or others that give themselves 'authority', teach that the F&DS is only those 8 men of the GB. However it seems that those 8 men do not do the writing of the Watchtower mags, so are not the ones actually 'feeding' the 'sheep'. Add to this that NONE of them are inspired by God or by Christ. So they are all just guessing what scriptures mean and still guessing when the Judgement time will be. Yet, millions of brain dead 'sheep' keep following and serving this GB and it's Org. 

I do wonder if there is any F&DS yet. After all it is not the place of humans to decide, or to give that tittle to anyone. It is the place of the Master to decide. 

57 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Only because you have made it so in an attempt to muddy the waters

No Tom. Water is already muddy. And not because of you or me.

59 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Since those old-time practices you mention are obviously not relevant today, that is why I did not include them.

We made them irrelevant. Don't we?

1 hour ago, TrueTomHarley said:

How do you feel about the ones that are relevant today?

Some of them ( practices) seems acceptable, to general public. And for people in one part of world. In other part of world and their society different practice is acceptable to them. 

We can conclude how different and sometimes opposite practices are relevant today too, as were in the past.   

Me personally, accept practice when we making effort to not hurt each other. At least not too strong, too hard :))))

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.