Witness

• Views 2.7k
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This letter was written by an anointed sister (“Rachel”) in Christ. It is presently being mailed to branch offices and kingdom halls around the world.  This is not the first of its kind Rachel has wri

When I read your comments Tom I can understand why it is a waste of time and effort talking to people such as you. The scripture is right. "Do not cast your pearls before swine".  It's not s

This isn't about Russia.  It is about your leadership who dominate the priesthood - the GB who "direct" the elder body to "represent the royal priesthood".  Before you spout off in ignorance, READ THE

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Witness said:
29 minutes ago, Pudgy said:

How about sharing with us the details?

Pretty much what I have written here, and the links I have provided over the years, are the details.  

25 minutes ago, Witness said:
29 minutes ago, Pudgy said:

If you have solid evidence to support YOUR statements, I would like to see it.

The solid evidence is in the scriptures provided.  

I am not talking about your massive Scripture loaded Epistle.

I am talking about ...ONLY talking about your claim that "Rachel" sent letters to everybody named, and that they READ them.

I find that highly improbable.

Please re-read my request for proof about 'them" reading "Rachel's" letters. If you need to, diagram the sentences to determine what was actually said.

42 minutes ago, Pudgy said:
2 hours ago, Witness said:

Rachel has received replies from elders, who have taken her message to the GB.

How about sharing with us the details?

Well, I can’t speak for the GB, but I can speak for the clandestine branch that I head as a very very very important JW leader. When I received my copy of the letter, my heart sank right down, not just into my toes, but beyond them, and started rolling down the aisle.

Immediately I called a meeting with my fellow clandestine leaders  When I read it to them, like Shaphan the Book of the Law to Josiah, they all proceeded to weep and rip their garments. 

They ripped them to such an extent that upon leaving the building, they were arrested for public indecency. 

I’m sorry, try as I might, I cannot take this ridiculous ultimatum to every living breathing thing in God’s organization more seriously. I am reminded of that Star Trek scene in which Mr. Spock promises Dr. McCoy to give his proposal all the attention it deserves. He pauses but a split second, then resumes his duties.

36 minutes ago, Pudgy said:

I am talking about ...ONLY talking about your claim that "Rachel" sent letters to everybody named, and that they READ them.

I'm sorry for misunderstanding your question.  I didn't say that I expect all have read them.  I had said, "No doubt there are those who will toss the letter away."  

I also said, "Rachel has received replies from elders, who have taken her message to the GB. "  

I can't say how many have replied to her, or how the GB reacted.  I do know that Rachel has written personal letters to individual GB members as well.  

36 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

I’m sorry, try as I might, I cannot take this ridiculous ultimatum to every living breathing thing in God’s organization more seriously.

“For He has brought low those who dwell on high, the unassailable city;
He lays it low, He lays it low to the ground, He casts it to the dust."  Isa 26:5

27 But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty; 28 and the base ("ignoble") things of the world and the things which are despised ("least esteemed")  God has chosen, and the things which are not, to bring to nothing the things that are, 29 that no flesh should glory in His presence."  1 Cor 1:27-29

The "mountainlike organization" will fall, because of its sins against God's holy people.  The restored spiritual Temple/Zion, will be exalted.   (Matt 17:11)

So he answered and said to me:

“This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel:
‘Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’
Says the Lord of hosts.
7 ‘Who are you, O great mountain?
Before Zerubbabel you shall become a plain!
And he shall bring forth the capstone
With shouts of “Grace, grace to it!” ’ ”  Zech 4:6,7

Rev 18:4-8

54 minutes ago, Witness said:

But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty

You crazy women, if they were mighty they would tell Russian cops to lay off and the latter would wet themselves for doing what they have done.

13 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

You crazy women, if they were mighty they would tell Russian cops to lay off and the latter would wet themselves for doing what they have done.

When I read your comments Tom I can understand why it is a waste of time and effort talking to people such as you.

The scripture is right. "Do not cast your pearls before swine". 

It's not so much that @Witness is right all the time, but you certainly act like a childish swine in reply.

As for women prophesying   Acts 2 : 17

Berean Study Bible
‘In the last days, God says, I will pour out My Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.

But you don't seem to believe what God says do you Tom ? You seem to rely on the words of your GB

46 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

This isn't about Russia.  It is about your leadership who dominate the priesthood - the GB who "direct" the elder body to "represent the royal priesthood".  Before you spout off in ignorance, READ THE LETTER.

6 minutes ago, Arauna said:

No but it takes a lot of hate to write so many letters. 

I have never heard anyone else on this forum use the word "hate" as much as you do.  Did Jesus hate his people when he exposed their sins?  No, the hate came from those who didn't listen to him.

Just now, Witness said:

forum use the word "hate" as much as you do.

I am np

I am not politically correct.  I call a spade a spade.  Hate is hate - no matter how well people try to mask it. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.