The World News Media

"Doubt your doubts" ... and you will always have/be in the truth? Really?

Srecko Sostar

From the Dead Sea Scrolls - “GALATIA — A local follower of the new religious sect known as "Christians" expressed frustration after a letter from the Apostle Paul arrived notifying the group of believers that circumcision is not a requirement to be a member of the church.

"Would've helped to have known about this a few days ago," said Lucius, a recent convert to the faith. "I became a believer in Jesus Christ last week, and I was so gung-ho about doing everything I could to show how serious I was about changing my life. These Jewish guys told me if I really wanted to belong, I needed to get circumcised. Now, we get this letter from Paul saying it's not required. Could've saved myself a lot of pain if I had been a little more patient. I still can't walk normally."

A small group of troublemakers has reportedly been traveling around to Christian churches throughout Asia Minor and telling believers they have to be circumcised. "It's kind of messed up, actually," Lucius said. "I was a little suspicious when one of the guys telling me I had to get circumcised kept giggling, but I really wanted to fit in, so I figured I should go ahead and do it. I just wish that letter had gotten here sooner. C'mon, Paul! You're killing me here! OWW…geez!"

At publishing time, rumors persisted that the group claiming circumcision is necessary was considering kicking their practical joke up a notch to find out what other body parts they could convince people to cut off.”

• Views 1.2k
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ascended??     Greek word has a connotation of lowly service - walking through the dust.     "dakonos

…. there is a reason why Bro. Anthony Morris III ascended to such high levels in the service, at Bethel, and with the Governing Body.  

What type of "apostate" is PA Attorney General Michelle Henry?  Is she a former JW? I know that it's summer and there's great heat, so people come to strange conclusions under the influence

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.