The World News Media

IN RESPONSE TO A LETTER FROM A JW

Witness

When my youngest brother died just recently, the family received a letter from a local JW. JWs tend to scour the obituaries and promote the organization’s website, as the source for all spiritual comfort and answers. The letter was handed over to me, since my family knows my history as a JW.  Amazingly, it did not contain even one scripture, but only reference to the website. This is my reply, sent off to the JW.

Hello,

My family received a letter from you regarding my brother’s death. I appreciate the intention, but you were writing to Catholics who believe that people go to heaven when they die. The resurrection hope is difficult for them to piece together with their belief that heaven awaits fellow believers, so they presently feel my brother is in heaven.

As you say, those in the memorial tombs will be resurrected to eternal life. They are those whom even in death, are among the “living”. (Mark 12:26,27) 

But, there are others whom Jesus said,

“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’ Matt 7:21-23

We know that these people say they believe in the Son, and obey his teachings, but Jesus reveals their lawless acts. (2 Cor 11:4;2 Thess 2:3,4,8-10) We are told that in the last days, false teachers and false prophets will mislead the “elect”. These elect, are the anointed ones, the chosen royal priesthood of God. (1 Pet 2:5,9) (“elect”, Strong's G1588 – “chosen”) All the anointed priests, except those who have left or been disfellowshipped, are found in the organization. No other religion can be said to have in their midst, authentic anointed “kings of the earth”. (Rev 1:5; 5:9,10; 21:22-24) 

How then, can the anointed be misled if they belong to the “Christian Congregation of Jehovah’s Witnesses”? There have been many doctrinal changes throughout the years, all previously taught as truth, but later discarded. This is a clear sign of rotten fruit/teachings that governing leaders/false teachers offer to the flock. (Matt 7:15-19; John 15:7,8,16) One of the more recent changes concerned a new identity and appointment of the “faithful and discreet slave” – a “faithful steward” over the spiritual house of God. This “slave” has a large group of helpers, including all elders worldwide, who have been given the authority to rule over God’s anointed priests, basically backing them into a corner, and out of sight. (Isa 30:20) It has been clarified that the elder body “represent sthe royal priesthood”. This position created by men, cannot be “challenged”, as the provided wt. magazine states – w02 8/1 p. 13-14 

Jesus is the chief cornerstone of the Temple/dwelling of God. (Isa 28:16; 1 Pet 2:6) With him, are the foundation stones of apostles and prophets. (1 Cor 3:10,11; Eph 2:20) As the years have gone by since the first century, faithful anointed “living stones” have been sealed into God’s spiritual House. (Matt 7:24; Eph 2:21,22; 2 Cor 1:22; Heb 12:22; Rev 7:4) 

These anointed people were sent by Christ to teach and “witness” about his word of truth. (John 14:6; 13:20; Mal 2:7; Matt 28:18-20; 2 Cor 4:2; Eph 4:15;2 Tim 2:19) 

Yes, the anointed are the authentic “witnesses” of God. Setting up a representation or substitute of this priesthood does not follow the teachings of Christ. Rather, in each account of the Bible where foreigners - Gentiles - entered the early temple, or those other than God’s chosen priesthood, acted as priests, destruction occurred. (Ezek 44:6-9;2 Chron 13:9) You may want to read the account of Korah as reiterated in the article I mentioned. (Num 16:3-7,10,11,18,20,21,35,40) 

How would Jesus Christ view spiritual “Gentiles” replacing those whom he had already sent – those who are members of his spiritual Body? (2 Cor 11:4; Gal 5:25,24; 3:29; Rom 8:14,16,17) In the last days, the “man of lawlessness” sets itself up in the Temple of God. (2 Thess 2:3,4) It “stands where it does not belong”. (Mark 13:14; Rev 13: 5-7,18) This “man” is the elder body. “He” is the enemy from the north; not Russia, which targets JWs, anointed or not, in one country. (Joel 2:2,7-9; Rev 9:3-6) 

The enemy of God’s people are those who surround them – all of them, which is the elder leadership in the organization. (Rev 20:7-10) If an anointed priest speaks against the teachings of the governing body because those teachings are wrong, they can be spiritually “killed” - judged by the elder body, and disfellowshipped. (Matt 24:48-51; Rev 13:11,12,15) The elders do not have God’s approval to remove His priests, and spiritually “sit”/rule over His dwelling in spirit. (1 Cor 3:16,17) If they did, would there be a need to state that the elders’ position as counterfeit “priests”, cannot be challenged? 

John 16:2 – “They will put you out of the synagogues and make you outcasts. And a time is coming when whoever kills you will think that he is offering service to God.”

These scriptures describe the anointed:

“You are My witnesses,” declares the Lord, “And my servant whom I have chosen, That you may know and believe Me And understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, And there will be none after Me.” Isa 43:10

“You, like living stones, are being built up into a spiritual house for a holy and dedicated priesthood, to offer spiritual sacrifices that are acceptable and pleasing to God through Jesus Christ.” 1 Pet 2:5

This priesthood should be busy teaching the truth – truth that is to remain, which was poured into their heart upon anointing. (John 15:16; 1 John 2:27) They are not to be submissive to men, who are appointed by men through the spurious use of God’s word. (Rom 14:4; Gal 1:10; Col 2:20-23; 2 Cor 11:20) Their spiritual offerings, or sacrifices of praise, should not be regulated or dissolved by a select few, who have replaced Jesus as their Head. (Dan 8:11,12; 11:31) 

A faithful steward of a house gleans provisions from all sources. He is not the accountant and the cook, and gardener. He is the manager of all provisions offered by his fellow servants, and ensures their quality. (Luke 16:1,2; Rom 12:8; 1 Cor 4:1,2; Titus 1:7) 

Jesus’ parable of a wicked steward that is too ashamed to “dig” or seek out provisions from Christs servants, is the present scenario in the organization today. (Luke 16:3) In their arrogance, only what is approved by the governing body as spiritual food, is offered. (Rev 13:11,12,17) What is interesting about this, is they don’t hesitate to utilize an “uncircumcised” “Gentile” writing committee to do their writing for them, yet they do not call on their anointed brothers and sisters to add their spiritual offerings. (Rom 2:28,29; Heb 8:10) Is it because they have no faith in what they cannot see? They see the men they have personally appointed, without letting the spirit of God direct them to those whom He has personally appointed through the anointing. (Eph 4:7-11) 

“But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a consecrated nation, a special people for God’s own possession, so that you may proclaim the excellencies the wonderful deeds and virtues and perfections of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.” 1 Pet 2:9

“Once you were not a people, but now you are the people of God; once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy.” 1 Pet 2:10

Do you see who the authentic witnesses and holy people of God are? These people have been told that they cannot bond together to study the scriptures. (see wt 16/1 p. 24) Can you imagine Jesus Christ telling the members of his Body that they must not join together to study his teachings? (The entire chapter of 1 Cor 12)

“So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers, 12 to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up 13 until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.” Eph 4:11-13

The Body of Christ is the Temple and dwelling of God. (2 Cor 6:16) Are all JWs part of that temple? No, only spiritual “Israel”, whom Jesus has sent to teach the people His truths, not the doctrines of men. (Mal 2:7;1 Pet 2:9;1 Tim 1:3;6:3-5) If you can recognize this lawlessness of the elder body replacing and trampling down the appointed priesthood of God, you are to flee!

Dan 11:31; Matt 24:15,16; 2 Thess 2:1-4; Rev 11:1-3 

I’m sure you didn’t expect such a letter in response to yours. However, please consider the plight of God’s anointed people. They are “Israel”, and this spiritual nation has not only fallen into sin by accepting the leadership of a wicked slave, but have dedicated their lives to an organization as their way of salvation. (Jer 30:12-14; Exod 20:4;Acts 7:48;17:24,25,29-30; Rom 1:25; Rev 13:4) 

You also, have been captivated by such lawlessness, prophesied to happen in the last days. (2 Thess 2:9-12; 1 Tim 4:1; Col 2:8; Rev 13:10; 18:4-8) 

These anointed inside the organization, have been cut off from their Head, Jesus Christ. (Dan 8:25) But on the outside, God’s Temple of truth, “Zion”, under the direction of Jesus Christ, is being restored. Now, is the time of the restoration of “Jacob”. (Neh 1:7,9,10; Jer 30:3; Isa 48:20,21;49:5; 31:7; Mal 3:1; Matt 22:1-5,14; Jer 31:14) 

Sign of the End

sunrise-with-clouds-nattapon-wongwean 2.jpg

• Views 4.3k
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It truly is a ridiculous notion, but unfortunately it also happens to be a true notion. I have never banned anyone, nor do I wish to, nor do I have the power to do that. No, of course no

I was tempted to say something that might clarify that @Real-JWinsider is actually just one more "troll" persona for @Allen_Smith, @Ray Devereaux, @BillyTheKid-55, @César Chávez, @Dotlizhihii Tlenaai,

Thank you and I'm sorry for your loss as well.  

Posted Images

The spiritual Temple/House/Dwelling of God from the Insight Book, vol. 1 pp. 513-514 (1 Pet 5:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Eph 2:20-22)

"Jesus Christ is Scripturally spoken of as the “foundation cornerstone” of the Christian congregation, which is likened to a spiritual house. Peter quoted and applied to Jesus Christ this prophecy regarding the  'foundation cornerstone' on which individual anointed Christians are built up as  'living stones,' to become a spiritual house or temple for Jehovah." (1Pe 2:4-6)

These words apparently are not “true” anymore, at least not in the Wt. organization which requires total unity, total compliance to this idol, no matter what changes occur. At some point, “new light” crept under the door and into the mind of Gerrit Loesch, the longest standing member of the GB.  Because of the Wt.’s teaching that the “great crowd” to come out of the great tribulation is every JW, and not specific to the anointed remnant who survive, because the days of deceit played against them, are “cut short”…the Wt. has to explain why this great crowd of all JWs serve God “in the temple day and night”.  (Matt 24:15,20-25; Rev 7:14,15)

He stated in 2017:  “All of us, no matter what hope we have we serve Jehovah in the spiritual temple.  We all worship Jehovah based on Jesus’ sacrifice.  So what is the spiritual temple?  True or false: it’s the same as the spiritual paradise. False.  Umm, it refers to anointed Christians (as said in the Insight volume) 

False again.  The temple in Bible times constituted a provision for arrangement of worshipping Jehovah.  So the spiritual temple is also an arrangement of worship based on Jesus perfect ransom sacrifice, and all that worship Jehovah, based on his sacrifice are in his spiritual temple.” 

Does this mean that all JWs are now “living stones”?  Are they all part of the “royal priesthood” of God?  Have they all been anointed?  Are they all part of the symbolic “144,000”?

Is it time to throw out the Insight Volumes for teaching “old light” – past truth?

We must remember though, that there is a man-appointed priesthood: the elder body which serves the organization - not the Temple of God, as God’s priests should be defending.  Since there is an anointed priesthood, and a spiritual temple, would the arrangement to serve in that temple….change from the arrangement made in the early temple period?  No, for God told Moses, “See that you make all things according to the pattern shown you on the mountain.”  Heb 8:5

The tabernacle and temple arrangement with an anointed priesthood, stands firm today, with greater consequences for those who transgress this heavenly arrangement, even more so than what happened when foreigners entered God’s earthly temple.  (Ezek 33:29; 28:2; 44:6-9; 2 Chron 23:6,7; 2 Thess 2:8)

It seems that this is why scriptures relating to the anointed Body of Christ, are now applying to all JWs, through its various gifts. (1 Cor 12; Eph 4:7-12)  I’m wondering if there has been “new light” creeping under the door of the "inner rooms", to be announced soon, about the new identity of the “man of lawlessness” sitting in God’s Temple.  (Matt 24:26; 2 Thess 2:1-4) 

Previously, the leaders taught it is the clergy class exalting itself over Christendom’s religions. They are admitting that it is indeed, a priesthood.  Guess it took them some time to figure out how to reveal the “man of lawlessness” “sitting”/ruling over God’s Temple - that Temple made up of all JWs, instead of giving some excuse that this takes place in Christendom’s “false” temples, which they say Christendom believes to be owned by God.  Yes, that has been their excuse.  But now!  If all JWs are the spiritual temple, can they shift the blame on Russia and its Orthodox central religion, as the “man of lawlessness”!

“You hatch evil, like eggs from a poisonous snake. Anyone who eats the eggs will die. And if you break one of them open, a poisonous snake will come out. Your lies are like spider webs.”  Isa 59:5

Your father is the devil. You belong to him. You want to do what he wants. He was a murderer from the beginning. He was always against the truth. There is no truth in him. He is like the lies he tells. Yes, the devil is a liar. He is the father of lies.”  John 8:44

Frogs begin as an egg.  Frogs plagued Egypt, for Pharaoh’s resistance in letting God’s people go. (Exod 8:1-4)  In the organization, Christ’s “kings of the earth” (Rev 1:5; 5:9,10), sit tight, without recognizing the magical change of what little egg size truth may have once been promoted, progressively transform into a stronger and stronger lie from the mouths of false prophets and their organization.  The anointed and most JWs, sit tight under the fear of losing all that have “built” as a member of the organization. They continue to “eat” the falsehoods, originating from the serpent’s mouth, instead of walking away, despite any threats of losing their “life”.  (Matt 16:25; Rev 13:15) 

“And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, (organization) and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.” 

These are demonic expressions originating from the father of the lie, and given to the false prophet/teachers.  They are then promoted by elders who support the image of “Jehovah’s spirit-directed organization”.  (Rev 13:15)  The anointed "Israel" are absorbing into their hearts, lies about their position as God’s priests in His spiritual Temple. 

I am amazed - I see the complete fulfillment of God's Temple being "given over" to the "Gentiles".  Isn't that what G. Loesch has done?  "Given" God's spiritual Temple to those not part of Israel?  (Rev 11:2)

I hope as many as possible, wake up. 

“Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, (identity as belonging to Christ) lest he walk naked and they see his shame.”

16 And they gathered them together to the place called in Hebrew, Armageddon. Rev 16:13-16

Well, it’s not necessary to endure to the end…of what I wrote. 🙂

Throw you a bone?  The “man of lawlessness” that rules over the spiritual Temple dwelling of God (1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Eph 2:20-22), is the elder body.  Gerrit Loesch has his own ideas of just who God’s Temple consists of.  It appears to be new light, not formally announced as such.

Perhaps witness, you should properly grieve for the loss of your younger brother, instead of using his death to advance your criticism of a Christian congregation and a letter.

If you, already know, how the majority of Christendom thinks about heaven, which is a false ideology according to scripture, there is no need to project in such a sensitive time.

That goes for JW’s to. Don’t pile on. It’s beneath us all as imperfect humans to bolster our imperfection at this time.

My condolences for your lose!

1 hour ago, Real-JWinsider said:

Perhaps witness, you should properly grieve for the loss of your younger brother, instead of using his death to advance your criticism of a Christian congregation and a letter.

If you, already know, how the majority of Christendom thinks about heaven, which is a false ideology according to scripture, there is no need to project in such a sensitive time.

Project in such a sensitive time?  Wait.  The time was sensitive for my family when the letter was received from a JW in March.   Perhaps it is that JW who shouldn't have projected at such a sensitive time.

As you say,

1 hour ago, Real-JWinsider said:

That goes for JW’s to. Don’t pile on.

But thank you Allen, for your condolences.  It's the nicest thing I've ever heard you say.  

1 hour ago, Witness said:

But thank you Allen, for your condolences. 

I was tempted to say something that might clarify that @Real-JWinsider is actually just one more "troll" persona for @Allen_Smith, @Ray Devereaux, @BillyTheKid-55, @César Chávez, @Dotlizhihii Tlenaai, @divergenceKO, @Sean Migos, etc., etc., etc., & et cetera.

Several of his additional accounts have been used as nothing more than shills to up-vote his own accounts (and down-vote anything that exposes him). This doesn't mean everything he has said under those other accounts is wrong. Some of it has been useful and even insightful in my opinion.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.