The World News Media

IN RESPONSE TO A LETTER FROM A JW

Witness

Am 6.6.2021 um 05:06 schrieb TrueTomHarley:

I rather like the Gary Larsen cartoon of the Devil fuming that his 666 room has been mislabeled 999, and the workman explains that he must have been holding the blueprint upside down.

Maybe that’s what hell is—not being able to find good help.

Or "Eric" by T. Pratchett, where every act of torment is preceded by (mandatory) reading out aloud ALL the safety regulations(!) (thousands of pages), which makes devils and tormented souls look ahead to the actual torment as some kind of relief.

• Views 4.3k
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It truly is a ridiculous notion, but unfortunately it also happens to be a true notion. I have never banned anyone, nor do I wish to, nor do I have the power to do that. No, of course no

I was tempted to say something that might clarify that @Real-JWinsider is actually just one more "troll" persona for @Allen_Smith, @Ray Devereaux, @BillyTheKid-55, @César Chávez, @Dotlizhihii Tlenaai,

Thank you and I'm sorry for your loss as well.  

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.