The World News Media

THE CHIEF CORNERSTONE

Witness

On 4/28/2019 at 8:42 PM, Witness said:

Would God suddenly change His mind about His established decrees concerning His “special possession”?

People can partake of the emblems for several reasons. The first to consider is the correct one, from the JW point of view—that one truly has been called to heaven in order to rule with Christ, to be one of the “kings who will rule over the earth.”

But there are other reasons. The Watchtower has suggested that emotional or mental unbalance can play a role, if someone has undergone significant loss or stress. Newness can play a role, if a person has not completely shaken off the church model that all good people go to heaven. Spirit influences can come into play—the “historian” anointed came from a family in known for clairvoyance, and his father (grandfather?) had been a much-in-demand water witch.

What is spiritual disturbance and what is psychological interference? Since the beginning of time, believers of anything have reported strong, even overwhelming, religious experiences. It’s not for me to figure it out. None of the above are going to partake unworthily, for that is a major no-no that all of them would respect. All will truly believe it, even if it is not actually so for some. The trick, then, becomes how to separate the wheat anointed from the chaff anointed so that the spacey LSD brother does not end up running the worldwide organization. 

All things being equal, the present GB members are just as likely as anyone else to be mistaken in their belief that they are anointed. But all things are not equal, and this is why the present arrangement of the GB comprising the slave in its totality is such a good one. They have been tested for decades prior to being invited as a GB members. They have spent a life-time in full-time service to God. Most of them have served in settings more lowly than those of the ones they are later to lead. They have proven their humility and their ability to get along, working shoulder to shoulder with Christians from all backgrounds. It is entirely different from simply partaking in the Boise, Idaho congregation and then expecting that everyone will begin deferring to you on that account. 

(In the event that there are any anointed in the Boise Idaho congregation, rest assured that I just pulled that location out of my hat.)

Those truly anointed over the model that I have come to believe is correct do not mutter that the wicked 8 have stolen their thunder. Their stature in whatever congregation that they are in has not changed. They were never in it for the recognition. They look upon their assignment primarily as a future role. 

For now, they are undergoing training much like Moses underwent after bumping off the Egyptian taskmaster. He thought then that his time of shining brightly as the sun had arrived. It hadn’t. It would arrive in the future, but only if he submitted to the training of the field.

That is how the true anointed can be expected to behave, in my view. Their declaring abroad the excellencies will be in complete cooperation with those now taking the lead in that work—even my LSD spacey anointed one understood that. In my estimation, he thereby meets a major description of anointing more so than the ones who separate and bellyache, yet offer nothing as a substitute. 

Has Witness truly experienced the heavenly calling? Maybe. But let her conduct herself a little bit more dignified than the Democrat pundit constantly complaining that wicked Trump stole the election that should have gone another way. Even in the heavenly assignment—I mean, who can say?—but it seems that there will have to be some delegation of authority. Or will it be an earth carved up into 144000 fiefdoms, with each anointed overseer ever sensitive to his fellow anointed trying to pull rank, trying to demonstrate that they are the greatest. Shouldn’t they be expected to have moved on from that model?

• Views 5k
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@BillyTheKid46 aka Allen Smith.  I'm just wondering why you have @Foreigner click the angry red arrows for you?  I marvel at your game-playing.  

Hi, I also wonder, why @Foreigner giving me so much red arrows too ? ...... and not giving any comments on my post, just downvote reaction :))))) perhaps man only know to read and not to write. Even i

I believe you have asked me this before, and I wonder why you ask again.    I would pray for the power to open all eyes of those who revere the organization. Rev 13:4  I would pray for the power

Posted Images

2 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

It is entirely different from simply partaking in the Boise, Idaho congregation and then expecting that everyone will begin deferring to you on that account. 

(In the event that there are any anointed in the Boise Idaho congregation, rest assured that I just pulled that location out of my hat.)

Are you sure?  You've mentioned "Idaho" twice now.  Well, almost. 

Or will it be an earth carved up into 144000 fiefdoms, with each anointed overseer ever sensitive to his fellow anointed trying to pull rank, trying to demonstrate that they are the greatest.

You mean, like the Governing Body, who are assured of their "heavenly hope"?  Paul saw that in his time also.

Now, brothers and sisters, I have applied these things to myself and Apollos for your benefit, so that you may learn from us the meaning of the saying, “Do not go beyond what is written.” Then you will not be puffed up in being a follower of one of us over against the other. 7 For who makes you different from anyone else? What do you have that you did not receive? And if you did receive it, why do you boast as though you did not?

8 Already you have all you want! Already you have become rich! You have begun to reign—and that without us! How I wish that you really had begun to reign so that we also might reign with you!  1 Cor 4:6-8

15 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

All things being equal, the present GB members are just as likely as anyone else to be mistaken in their belief that they are anointed. But all things are not equal, and this is why the present arrangement of the GB comprising the slave in its totality is such a good one. They have been tested for decades prior to being invited as a GB members. They have spent a life-time in full-time service to God. Most of them have served in settings more lowly than those of the ones they are later to lead. They have proven their humility and their ability to get along, working shoulder to shoulder with Christians from all backgrounds.

There are two aspects that an anointed one must face.

As “Ambassadors of Christ”, they are submitted to the same testing by Satan, with the same offers presented to Jesus.

Simon, Simon, behold, Satan has demanded [permission] to sift you like wheat  Luke 22:31

He has control over the world and its influential abilities to mislead all of us.  What are the offers he places before God’s priests?

Here’s one:

Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the devil said to Him, “All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish. Therefore, if You will worship before me, all will be Yours.”  Luke 4:7-5

Authority, and glory; and along with that, the riches that come with it.  From a “high mountain”, Satan showed his dominance over everything that could be seen. From the pinnacle of the “mountainlike organization”, who show their dominance above their brothers?

How would we know if an anointed one “falls” for that offer; falling away from their place in the Temple of God?  (1 Cor 3:16,17)

“Then he brought Him to Jerusalem, set Him on the pinnacle of the temple, and said to Him, “If You are the Son of God, throw Yourself down from here.” Luke 4:9

Jesus refused the offers and the challenge; and made it clear through his teachings that his kingdom is no part of this world.  This means, no part of commerce, of building an earthly organization, of any aspect of authority over others.  All of those features are sourced in Satan’s domain.

The GB teaches that Jesus and the Father have worldly possessions, called “valuable things”; which to the typical JW, is every perspective that comes with “organization”.  Yet, where did Jesus say our “treasure”, our heart’s desire, should lie?  In Satan’s world? Luke 12:34  If “every good gift and every perfect gift is from above”, coming DOWN from God, why does the GB praise what they have accomplished with their hands in this world?  Why do they say these are gifts from God?  James 1:17 

Can’t you see the contradiction?  Maintaining and building "earthly things" have become the "god of the belly" for WT's leaders.  Phil 3:19  

God, who made the world and everything in it, since He is Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made with hands.  Acts 17:24

He dwells in the hearts of the anointed ones.  1 Cor 3:16,17; Eph 2:20-22

Have these men conquered “the world” as Jesus did?  Or, are they wrapped up in every feature of it, and on securing the life of their kingdom?  What do they spend their day doing?  A large part of it is dealing with lawsuits, investments, building, changing doctrine, and now dealing with repairing Anthony Morris’ perceived “worldly” reputation.  Did Jesus need body guards? Or, did he stand on his own, declaring truth to his people?   It has been documented that Samuel Herd has shown up at a convention with body guards. 

Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, My servants would fight, so that I should not be delivered to the Jews; but now My kingdom is not from here.”  John 18:36

Who was Samuel Herd ready to fight off?  Was he protecting his position over his earthly kingdom?  Was he worried over the safety of his physical life?  Was Jesus?  John 12:25; 6:27

Can you really believe that these “Ambassadors of Christ” have been victorious over rejecting Satan’s worldly offers?  Can they actually say they were successful at it, and personally ‘threw him down’?

Then I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, "Now the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren has been thrown down, he who accuses them before our God day and night. Rev 12:10

Whose “ambassadors” have they become?  Rev 8:10,11; 13:11

You say that GB members have each been tested by faithfulness to years of service…to?  God?  Christ?  Or, the worldly organization?  Have their own people persecuted them as Jesus was persecuted?  Have they actually carried the cross (stake) of Christ? 

No. 

Then Jesus told his disciples, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. 25 For whoever would save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will find it. 26 For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? Or what shall a man give in return for his soul?  Matt 16:24-26

To gain the “whole world” ( an apt and harmonious arrangement or constitution, order, government”)  is to accept the offer of authority, power and riches that come with the arrangement you have put your trust in.   Can you picture what it is, how excruciatingly difficult it is, to accept the persecuting path of Christ?  Remember, he died because his people wanted him dead. 

Righteous are You, O Lord, when I plead with You;
Yet let me talk with You about Your judgments.
Why does the way of the wicked prosper?
Why are those happy who deal so treacherously?

You have planted them, yes, they have taken root;
They grow, yes, they bear fruit.
You are near in their mouth
But far from their mind
.  Jer 12:1,2

How long has it been that the doctrine of who comprise “faithful and discreet slave” is now down to 8 men?  It was obviously established for their convenience, since they no longer feel obligated (if they ever did) to read any of the hundreds of letters written by anointed ones over the years, who may question their teachings.    Clearly, since Satan’s ministers appear as “ministers of light”, they have sealed themselves as the “wicked slave” of Matt 24:48-51

The persecution suffered by Christ was the result of rejection by his people of that “world”. He warned his disciples that the day would come when they would lose their loved ones on account of his name, on account of truth; that they would be “thrown out of the synagogues” (congregations of “Jews”, Rom 2:28,29). John 16:2; Matt 10:35; Luke 12:53; Matt 5:11,12  The basis? For proclaiming Jesus, the teachings of Christ.  If the GB hasn’t been persecuted has Christ has, then they believe in their heart they are “greater” than Christ.  John 15:20  That appears to be Satan’s same thoughts.  Gen 3:15

The GB has not experienced walking in the path of Christ.  The Beast/organization that the GB say is the UN, spiritually “kills” those who refuse to “worship”, bow down, to its authority over them. Rev 13:15 Will the day come that the UN will accomplish this to the anointed who speak in the name of Jesus?  That day is here, but it is through the “operation of error”/WT, which consistently disfellowships those who follow Christ. Although you speak of Christ as do your leaders,  why would anyone be labeled as “dead” from a disfellowshipping on behalf of the name of Christ?  Rev 12:11 It is for the refusal to revere an organization built in the realm of Satan, and for accepting the truth that Jesus’ kingdom is “no part of this world”. God’s Kingdom is no part of this world. 

"But I am afraid that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent’s cunning, your minds may somehow be led astray from your sincere and pure devotion to Christ.  For if someone comes to you and preaches a Jesus other than the Jesus we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the Spirit you received, or a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it easily enough."  2 Cor 11:3-4

JWs have their "different gospel, and their kingdom, that they physical admire it and work with their hands and donations to support, as their leaders remind to do so; to live up to their dedication to “Jehovah’s organization”. Rev 13:1,2,4,7,8

Now when He was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He answered them and said, “The kingdom of God does not come with observation;

What does that mean to you?

21 nor will they say, ‘See here!’ or ‘See there!’ For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you.”  Luke 17:20-21

Just as you question my anointing as a temple priest in the Kingdom of God, you must question your “ministers of light” and their observable kingdom they have built in Satan’s world.  2 Cor 11:13-15

Pearl Doxsey - "Labor Pains", 4womaninthewilderness

What’s wrong? Ribbon on your typewriter run out of ink?

It is as I’ve said before. When the GB discusses scripture, I get the sense of the woman  battling with the invisible spirit forces.

When Witness discusses scripture, I get the sense of of eavesdropping on a family feud, the black sheep of the family torturing every verse to advance the complaint that the 8 anointed have done them dirty.

There is something very strange about these constant vitriolic complaints with intermittent warnings that ”JWs, this means your lives.” It’s as though the Cabinet official of the Office of Widgets cries that Trump is doing him dirty and expects me to get all worked up over that, as if I have the resources to police these things. 

It may be that when I was asked: ‘do you mean to write a book about this “crazy anointed woman?” I should have said ‘yes’ and let that be the end of it.

4 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

I get the sense of of eavesdropping on a family feud,

“Family feud” is a crude way to express it, but you are not far off base. 

In Revelation, the “kings of the earth” who battle against each other, are Christ’s anointed kings. (Rev 1:5; 5:9,10)

It is a spiritual battle, with spiritual weapons  – truth against lies. 2 Cor 10:3-6; Eph 6:11-17;Rom 12:21

And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet14 For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.  Rev 16:13-14

Where are the anointed kings of the earth gathered?  In an organization (beast), under the direction of a false prophet (GB).

“three” – 666

666 – the “Man of Lawlessness”, which is the Beast. 

“The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 

Not only is the Great Tribulation and  Armageddon a spiritual war being fought now  between the “kings of the earth”, it is a time of restoration and cleansing for God’s priests who submit to Christ.  Mal 3:1-3; Matt 17:11; 25:6; Rev 3:8; 11:1-3

4 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

There is something very strange about these constant vitriolic complaints with intermittent warnings that ”JWs, this means your lives.”

For instance, we need to guard against succumbing to apostasy, a sin that would make us unfit to glorify God. (Deut. 13:6-9) Let us therefore have nothing to do with apostates or anyone who claims to be a brother but who is dishonoring God. This should be the case even if he is a family member. (1 Cor. 5:11) We are not benefited by trying to refute the arguments of apostates or those who are critical of Jehovah’s organization. In fact, it is spiritually dangerous and improper to peruse their information, whether it appears in written form or it is found on the Internet.— WT 12/5/15

Apostates and other deceivers may attack the organization. (Titus 1:10) Even if what they say seems to be true, do not be “quickly shaken from your reason.” (2 Thessalonians 2:2) Follow the advice Paul gave to Timothy: “Continue in the things that you learned,” and remember “from whom you learned them.” (2 Timothy 3:14, 15) Think about all the evidence that proves that you can trust the faithful slave whom Jehovah has used for almost a hundred years now to teach us the truth.Matthew 24:45-47; Hebrews 13:7, 17. Wt 17/7 p. 31,32

"truth"...excluding, "Beliefs Clarified"

Yes it is a battle between the "kings of the earth" who speak either (authentic) truth...or lies.  

10 hours ago, Witness said:

Yes it is a battle between the "kings of the earth" who speak either (authentic) truth...or lies.  

Well...you remind me of a government wonk—a person totally obsessed with the minutia of government that interest most people barely at all. Do you actually have any other beliefs other than that the bad boys have closed you out?

Seriously. I have no idea what you believe on any other subject. You do not speak of anything else, and it may be only an assumption that you stand for many of the things that Jehovah’s Witnesses stand for. Any remark about the worldwide united preaching campaign that the GB has organized and coordinated prompts nothing but derision from you, so that one wonders whether you think proclaiming the kingdom is even a good thing—maybe the kingdom is in our hearts. Any remark about urgency of the last days similarly prompts equal bile from you, so that once again, one wonders whether you think there will even be an end of this system—perhaps you are among those who think that Christianity will yet convert the world. The point is that nobody has any idea what you think other than that the current governing arrangement should be dynamited, even though most JWs think it is doing an overall pretty good job.

Unless I am speaking with those who think that all good people go to heaven—and they are becoming a rarety in these parts—I don’t even mention that a tiny number of humans will one day be part of the heavenly government. Few care. It is not a primary concern for most people. For you it appears to be the ONLY concern, but for most people the hope of everlasting life on earth is what grabs them. That there will be some humans to rule as kings with Christ in heaven is a detail for most people to be filled in later. 

It is just the same regarding human governments. Few people are overly concerned about the intricacies of government. Only the wonks are. You are talking past most of us. Plus, your incessant condemnation of the GB for any problems encountered today gives the impression that you think the Lord’s words are wrong—that without the GB to louse things up the world would embrace Christianity, rather than hate it as it does.

Any remark about the worldwide united preaching campaign that the GB has organized and coordinated prompts nothing but derision from you, so that one wonders whether you think proclaiming the kingdom is even a good thing—maybe the kingdom is in our hearts

Such clarity.  You speak truth - this preaching campaign has been organized by men.  If it was from God, wouldn't you give Him the credit?  One hundred years, that's it.  Before that, the faithful anointed "preached" by following Christ's sole direction for whatever time period they lived in - in "spirit and in truth".  John 4:23,24  

I don’t even mention that a tiny number of humans will one day be part of the heavenly government. Few care. It is not a primary concern for most people. For you it appears to be the ONLY concern, but for most people the hope of everlasting life on earth is what grabs them. That there will be some humans to rule as kings with Christ in heaven is a detail for most people to be filled in later. 

It is not as small as the organization claims it is.  It is clear that the number “144,000” is symbolic, represented by “24” elders Rev 4:10,11  The word “thousand” in Hebrew specifies a large, innumerable amount. We can’t put a definite amount on “144,000” when this number has deep symbolic meaning; standing primarily as truth.    The completion of God’s Temple requires the last “stones” to be sealed.  Zech 4:9,10

“New Jerusalem” “coming down out of heaven means the completed Temple of God made of “living stones” will walk among all of Gods children.  And so will Christ.  Rev 21:1-4; Heb 1:6; Gen 28:12; John 1:51 

Will the Kingdom arrive if the Temple is incomplete?  Will any anointed one be sealed into it, if they obey men over Christ? 

Few people are overly concerned about the intricacies of government. 

Rev 11:1-3:  Then I was given a reed like a measuring rod. And the angel stood, saying, “Rise and measure the temple of God, the altar, and those who worship there. But leave out the court which is outside the temple, and do not measure it, for it has been given to the Gentiles.

The “Gentile” elder body rules over the anointed temple/holy city of God.  1 Cor 3:16,17; 2 Thess 2:3,4

“ And they will tread the holy city underfoot for forty-two months. And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.”

“Two” represents truth.  John 8:17 What do they prophesy about?  The “Gentiles” ruling over/trampling down the anointed priesthood. Matt 24:15  This is their focus, and what they reveal by the power of Holy Spirit.

And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.  2 Thess 2:8 

It is unfortunate that your eyes are not open to see the sins of God’s people. Many do see it, and have left the organization. Many seek out the authentic Zion.   They understand the warning of Matt 24:15,16 to flee.  They understand that “my people” referred to in Rev 18:4-8 are God’s anointed living stones (Isa 43:10; Hos 2:23; 1 Pet 2:5,9), and recognize God’s wrath is about to be seen.  All who reside within the "city,  are in peril. 

I suppose you may comprehend something is going on, once the governing body is removed by the organization in an effort to save their reputation as a “clean” organization.  Rev 17:12,13,15-17   Hopefully, all who yearn for truth will have left by then.  

This declaration by the “two witnesses” is the end time preaching given to “Israel”, God’s chosen people, before the Son of Man returns.  Matt 10:23

Plus, your incessant condemnation of the GB for any problems encountered today gives the impression that you think the Lord’s words are wrong—

Jesus gave two possible outcomes in his parable of Matt 24:45-51.  His words are never wrong. 

28 minutes ago, Witness said:

Will the Kingdom arrive if the Temple is incomplete?  Will any anointed one be sealed into it, if they obey men over Christ? 

Then the captain went with the officers and brought them without violence, for they feared the people, lest they should be stoned. 27 And when they had brought them, they set them before the council. And the high priest asked them, 28 saying, “Did we not strictly command you not to teach in this name? And look, you have filled Jerusalem with your doctrine, and intend to bring this Man’s blood on us!”

29 But Peter and the other apostles answered and said: “We ought to obey God rather than men.   Acts 5:26-29

Jesus is our High Priest, and the Head over His anointed Body of priests.  Scripture does not support their obedience to 8 men pretending to be "faithful and discreet",  or to a "Gentile" army that God has not declared as his priests.  

40 minutes ago, Witness said:

Such clarity.  You speak truth - this preaching campaign has been organized by men.  If it was from God, wouldn't you give Him the credit? 

How can you be so dense? It can be only willfull.

When you read secularly how early Christians spread their faith far and wide throughout the then-known world, do you write the source to point out that it was not really they that did it, but God?

Answering your previous question, I begin to “glean” from your comments that there is almost nothing about Jehovah’s Witnesses that you agree with and that your entire representation here is a fraud.

6 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

How can you be so dense? It can be only willfull.

I can say the same about you, dear Tom.  Remember Fred Franz, one of your leaders?

Here is his speech on the preaching work and how it was spread.  Granted, he had a selfish view in mind when giving it, but his words are factual. 

On 5/1/2019 at 11:39 AM, Witness said:

It is not as small as the organization claims it is.  It is clear that the number “144,000” is symbolic, represented by “24” elders Rev 4:10,11  The word “thousand” in Hebrew specifies a large, innumerable amount

So. The role of the anointed that you are among is to rule as kings over the earth, per Revelation 5:10.

And yet 144,000 (which I always thought was a lot) is but a drop in the bucket? The true number of kings is innumerable?

Just how many kings to you think the earth needs? Do they outnumber those they rule over? (Will you end up being mine?)

And your qualifications so that I should accept this future (and present) rulership?

Two, that I can see.

1) After a year as a Witness, you said that you were a king by partaking of the emblems.

2.) You tell us day and night that the Governing Body are frauds.

With them, I can look at their track record. It is substantial. And what track record of yours have you pointed to? Let us quote the house sage @James Thomas Rook Jr.: “Zip, zero, nada.”

Am I missing something here? It is one thing to be critical of the GB. Many do it here. But to hold yourself up as a preferred substitute? Really?

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.