• Views 3.5k
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You have zero sense of humour 

https://ibsaproperty.com/ IBSA Properties UK.  Estate Agents / Real Estate for big time properites.  IBSA London Properties is part of IBSA (International Bible Students Association) a regis

Posted Images

@Srecko Sostar And yet, this does not prove the misinformation to this day disgruntled JWs consider true while ExJWs who know their Economy, calling the out for falsehood. You were among the participants who believed the narrative a while back, and one instance where you erased your own convictions.

That being said, it is best to do the research then be a Yes Man to a YouTube video, then again, some folks don't do much research of anything in this day and age. Most importantly, a portion of said video has nothing to do with JWs, but what the Bible itself states, but since the uploader has a corral with JWs, and the fact a JW professed a known interpretation of the Bible, somehow it makes it false.

Surely you can do better than that, but your record of a Church found in age of Judges still holds a trophy to a list of your own errs.

Here is a comment made by a former JW to disgruntled JWs, especially those of which who follow a man named Jason Zelda; this quote was given to both you and Witness (DoC):

Source from 12 years ago by someone who is neutral with JWs, and clearly among one of the speakers of the former members of the faith (links may be updated):

I have no interest in pontificating on this matter which to me seems so straightforward. However, since I continue to see newbies and others periodically post in error stating that the WTS "owns" Tobacco company stock I believe that this should be corrected and the matter put to rest, hopefully for good.

Don't be a sheeple or a Lemming to believe everything you read and hear without research...

23 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

I guess you're always right and you've never changed your own beliefs? :) 

This has nothing to do with beliefs, look at the quotation, that comment was from an EXJW concerning JWs and money. This also connects back to Glasglow, remember that? In the thread I am alluding to, you agreed that Mr. Zelda was right about JWs and Trust funds when in reality, that was false entirely, you believed the narrative half way through the thread and deviated, being silent in some cases, as is with acknowledging you believed in false information concerning Glasglow.

Tell me, how is that incorrect as you allude to it?

It is now about being right, it is about accepting factual information, what is true, even if you yourself are not of the faith, your remark could have easily been like the ExJW mentioned here and back then when both you and Witness believed in the narrative.

31 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

That being said, it is best to do the research then be a Yes Man to a YouTube video, then again, some folks don't do much research of anything in this day and age. Most importantly, a portion of said video has nothing to do with JWs, but what the Bible itself states, but since the uploader has a corral with JWs, and the fact a JW professed a known interpretation of the Bible, somehow it makes it false.

Around here, I would say the majority just follow the instinct of others. Research is the last thing in their minds. Just like @Srecko Sostar misapplication of what the video is supposed to mean about the WICKED.

Scripture does PROVE how the wicked will be dealt with. Are you suggesting something different from the video? There are many "false" claims coming from not just former Jehovah's Witnesses, but current Jehovah's Witnesses here that agree with those false claims. Those people refuse to do a proper research to get the real answer. They prefer to keep it foggy.

16 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

I am curious to find out who they are. Please for revelation.

@Kosonen is one. Like Witness, he claims to be chosen, but he is quite neutral even though he has some  disagreements. Reasonable even as is concerning, as is a grounded person who even if speaking JWs or the non religious, he does not jump like a crazed animal. He to a degree, does not see Witness as a fellow chosen one of Christ, even feels discouraged by her in some instances. If he does not see what Witness sees, somehow he is a threat, which makes no sense. People can agree/disagree on things, but wise persons do not go on a warpath like your friend you are Yes Manning too. Both Kosonen and I were also correct on specific events years prior to them taking place, for he is familiar with the Truther community, however, some of his sources had since been wiped, for we were correct on the censorship issue along with the riots, transpiring to the events of January 6th of which the media claims to be an Insurrection.

@Dmitar He is misguided, that is all, as is with adopting ill influence. He does not have to 100% agree with JWs, but he adopted some narratives from disgruntled folks. However, time is short. What was said 2018 and onward, is reaching a tipping point. It would not be a surprise either, granted of how some view the Bible nowadays.

26 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

He is misguided, that is all, as is with adopting ill influence. He does not have to 100% agree with JWs, but he adopted some narratives from disgruntled folks. However, time is short. What was said 2018 and onward, is reaching a tipping point. It would not be a surprise either, granted of how some view the Bible nowadays.

Nothing misguided about it. I just don't allow bad actors to influence me. Perhaps you would, but I won't. Therefore, I don't adopt anything former members have to offer, nor present members that don't follow scripture. I don't rant, rave, be obnoxious about communicating with people. That's just bad form even coming from you and people calling themselves Christian by any denomination. 

I, for one, take true Christianity seriously, and scripture with the out most respect.

NIV Josh 24:15
15 But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." 

Therefore, I will disagree with Jehovah's Witnesses here that aid and abet former Jehovah's Witnesses. I'm not here to be liked by you or anyone else.

So, your characterization of me is backwards, making you flawed and wrong.

47 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

Perhaps you would, but I won't.

Truthers are not influences by the paradigm. Especially Truthers who are Christians with a strong cultural backing.

48 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

That's just bad form even coming from you and people calling themselves Christian by any denomination. 

Can you elaborate?

49 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

I, for one, take true Christianity seriously, and scripture with the out most respect.

Which is agreed. But MSCers do not, as are those influenced by them, as is those of ill influence. The True Apostolic Church is something Christians, who truly believe in truth should follow; strive to be.

51 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

I will disagree with Jehovah's Witnesses here that aid and abet former Jehovah's Witnesses.

From the looks of it, they're against each other, like of the US vs RU, in this sense. Different opinions and views, when it comes to core teachings truth vs untruths.

52 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

I'm not here to be liked by you or anyone else.

Likewise, I simply speak truth and call out err, even if a mistaken is made it is acknowledged.

53 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

So, your characterization of me is backwards, making you flawed and wrong.

How does it equate to you if you yourself is not disgruntled? Can you elaborate?

It was already pointed out 2 types of ExJWs, I believe you were the one who saw this too. Also for the latter remark I made to Srecko, this is exactly what Kosonen is, mainly if you interacted with him.

That being said, so far that is the only grounded ExJW I have seen on here who claims to be chosen.

29 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

Can you elaborate?

Think about your argument with witness

Which is agreed. But MSCers do not, as are those influenced by them, as is those of ill influence. The True Apostolic Church is something Christians, who truly believe in truth should follow; strive to be.

Can this be applied here by most Jehovah's Witnesses?

From the looks of it, they're against each other, like of the US vs RU, in this sense. Different opinions and views, when it comes to core teachings truth vs untruths.

When you have bad reports by both sides, how can you distinguish? Then, those opinions do not differ if they have the same view.

Likewise, I simply speak truth and call out err, even if a mistaken is made it is acknowledged.

So do I, However, you seem to have a problem correcting your mistakes.

How does it equate to you if you yourself is not disgruntled? Can you elaborate?

It was already pointed out 2 types of ExJWs, I believe you were the one who saw this too. Also for the latter remark I made to Srecko, this is exactly what Kosonen is, mainly if you interacted with him.

Two types of witnesses by your standards. I don't make it mine. The word "disgruntled" you have shifted to, has many applications. What kind of disgruntled am I? What kind of "disgruntled" are you?

How does the same ideology factor into former or present witnesses?

That being said, so far that is the only grounded ExJW I have seen on here who claims to be chosen.

Of course, this is in no way a response in context with what I applied to Screcko's video. There are many here who claim to be part of an institution when their actions and behavior speak to the contrary.

Bytheway, this goes toward motive. What are some people's motive here. I can at least link two that are or were related to each other that are now, outspoken defenders of bad actors.

4 hours ago, Dmitar said:

Think about your argument with witness

In regards to her, she is misguided too, led on by someone who allegedly has some folks who are up to no good. Witness herself is a Mainstream Christian who follows even that of conspiracy, and to us Truthers, conspiracy in most aspects is a huge problem, so much so the MSM and the paradigm seeks to shut us down anywhere we are, even indirectly trying to come after us, i.e. the situation with the YT dislike button.

In my case, I do not take kindly to misinformation, falsehood and conspiracy, therefore, the use of facts and a correction should be in use, especially when 1 John 4:1 is applied when said person's spirit is tested and or exposed.

4 hours ago, Dmitar said:

Can this be applied here by most Jehovah's Witnesses?

They're Restorationists and such ones are birthed by Subornationists, primitive Christianity, even the like of us Unitarian counterparts, however, some of them broke root. As for our Mainstreamer friends, of Constantine's Christianity, as is their counterparts who broke away from Christian roots somewhere in the 19th century and onward.

5 hours ago, Dmitar said:

When you have bad reports by both sides, how can you distinguish? Then, those opinions do not differ if they have the same view.

You have to be specific here. One side states in regards to anything money, such as mutual funds, etc, the latter assumes they own everything, but in reality, the benefactor, the one in question are. The facts concerning a benefactor holds true over the one who claims something that isn't true, hence my response to Srecko. Likewise with the mention of Glasgow of which somehow misinformation about that ordeal gave people the wrong context, when in reality, the Glasgow arena can be rented out by anyone who wishing to use it.

So it is not the same in this sense, likewise with Bible interpretation, whereas, in this case, Witness once tried to convince me that Christian Churches existed long before the Christ was even born, around the time of Judges, which is false. Clearly when it comes to Witness/Srecko vs the Bible, the Bible was correct here.

Witness is the equivalent to the woman conspiracy theorist known as Lisa Haven.

So do I, However, you seem to have a problem correcting your mistakes.

I have corrected my mistakes, i.e. Septuagint, Excommunication, LGBTQ and Pedophilia, Codexes, etc.

Two types of witnesses by your standards. I don't make it mine.

Unfortunately, this is true. This came about in the event that took place around November 2017 in which a mass protest was assembled by disgruntled JWs whereas non disgruntled JWs were against them, so much so, a former Bible Student got involved. This even caught the attention of the community in the Borough and Truthers who were already dealing with the ANTIFA situation because disgruntled JWs tried to convince some that somehow the Watchtower was associated with the Extreme Leftist group, even tried to connect it to Soros. The disgruntled JWs were banned from the park due to the former Bible Student, however, it did not stop them from going to the gates of the JW Bethel building, it didn't stop them from annoying the people fo the Borough, it didn't stop them from profiting from low ranking ExJWs, and it didn't stop them from taking over a New Jersey JW church, of which someone on this form is a part of. From there, the people, even the ones in the Borough, who denounced those involved, made the distinction. The situation got a little dicey afterward because someone's girlfriend was in that JW church and the boyfriend was looking for the organizers of the group, of which they try to sell him the idea that is girlfriend is long gone because she is a JW. This also started some form of infighting with those who follow Cedars and some Paganist EXJW Youtuber. The Aftermath was the Former Bible Student was attacked online, got death threats, and even still former JWs came in to stop the disgruntled JWs, however, that vital piece of information this Bible Student professed, was flagged to Kingdom Come, deleted by disgruntled JWs, so evidence of that video can not be found.

The word "disgruntled" you have shifted to, has many applications.

It isn't new.

What kind of disgruntled am I? What kind of "disgruntled" are you?

Clearly you are not disgruntled. If that was the case, you would be acting like that of specific personnel on here even when faced with facts. Another reason why the Trinitarian took issue with you and seek to have you banned for what reason remains unknown.

How does the same ideology factor into former or present witnesses?

I believe they know this already. You can even see the interaction between JWs and disgruntled JWs on the forum, even against Trinitarians.

Of course, this is in no way a response in context with what I applied to Screcko's video.

His video has no connection to what was professed.

There are many here who claim to be part of an institution when their actions and behavior speak to the contrary.

The issue is in regards to Glasgow, The Benefactorship, etc. Going with what was stated to Witness in the past, her source being Mr. Zelda was wildly incorrect to what was actually true.

Bytheway, this goes toward motive. What are some people's motive here.

The known collective seek to give misinformation, i.e. Smurf Girl was used as a source.

I can at least link two that are or were related to each other that are now, outspoken defenders of bad actors.

I think I know who you have in mind actucally, they are quite obvious.

4 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

In regards to her, she is misguided too, led on by someone who allegedly has some folks who are up to no good. Witness herself is a Mainstream Christian who follows even that of conspiracy, and to us Truthers, conspiracy in most aspects is a huge problem, so much so the MSM and the paradigm seeks to shut us down anywhere we are, even indirectly trying to come after us, i.e. the situation with the YT dislike button.

How do you compare her interaction with you. That would mean you're prone to being misguided too. Having a civil discussion isn't predicated on an onside discussion.

The way you are referencing yourself, it would be, you're the only one that has a credible opinion, much like @JW Insider. That's narcissism 101. That might be acceptable to you, but no one else. Too much of a chip on a shoulder.

In my case, I do not take kindly to misinformation, falsehood and conspiracy, therefore, the use of facts and a correction should be in use, especially when 1 John 4:1 is applied when said person's spirit is tested and or exposed.

Here, I agree with your resolve. However, I go a step further to include Jehovah's Witnesses that trigger misinformation, falsehoods, and conspiracies. I also include misapplication of scripture and an institution's literature to further their cause of misinformation. 

I find some not willing to enter that narrow door so as not to get banned. Therefore, I submit 1 John 4:1 for the right reason.

Unfortunately, this is true. This came about in the event that took place around November 2017 in which a mass protest was assembled by disgruntled JWs whereas non disgruntled JWs were against them, so much so, a former Bible Student got involved.

Classifications are arbitrary. It's the eye of the beholder, scenario. I understand personal experience only too well. I have seen and experienced thing's people only see on television, and some they have not. However, not all situations are the same as cited by those two prospects. That's why I wouldn't make that characterization mine.

It isn't new.

It certainly isn't. That word has many applications, that can also be applied to all of us.

Clearly you are not disgruntled. If that was the case, you would be acting like that of specific personnel on here even when faced with facts. Another reason why the Trinitarian took issue with you and seek to have you banned for what reason remains unknown.

Can it be applied as you stated being a champion against misinformation? We can inadvertently be without taking it to the extreme. Then it takes a tone of disappointment. That's my point. Never say never. We are not perfect.

I believe they know this already. You can even see the interaction between JWs and disgruntled JWs on the forum, even against Trinitarians.

True. They have dealt those cards for almost a decade. However, where does that leave the visitor? That's my interest.

His video has no connection to what was professed.

True. That's why it was laid out as misinformation by me.

The issue is in regards to Glasgow, The Benefactorship, etc. Going with what was stated to Witness in the past, her source being Mr. Zelda was wildly incorrect to what was actually true.

How do you define the past from present bad actors that have been around this forum applying misinformation, misinterpretation, and misapplication in various ways? You state "wildly incorrect to what was actually true". This depends on the interpreter, not the storyteller. I claim @TrueTomHarley words about everyone here being a liar in one form or another.

The known collective seek to give misinformation, i.e. Smurf Girl was used as a source.

Some also go for loyalty. That makes it misguided loyalty, and not part of Christian ethics.

I think I know who you have in mind actucally, they are quite obvious.

Yes. I agree 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.