• Views 3.5k
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You have zero sense of humour 

https://ibsaproperty.com/ IBSA Properties UK.  Estate Agents / Real Estate for big time properites.  IBSA London Properties is part of IBSA (International Bible Students Association) a regis

Posted Images

The total value of all the assets in the world is estimated over one thousand trillion dollars. That’s 1,000,000,000,000,000.00! Catholics do simple arithmetic. We divide one thousand trillion dollars by 30 billion dollars. We see that The Catholic Church may have 1/33,000 th of the world’s assets!

I’m not sure if it’s possible to collect data on the annual revenue and annual expenditure of all WTJWorg companies, and there are thousands of them. Why I say thousands. Because in addition to those big and famous names that we associate with several legal bodies, there are thousands of assemblies/congregations that are essentially small branches of large companies worldwide.

What do I want to say? Several data could be found in the JW Yearbooks. Some information can be found online. But to sum up all the money (income and expenses)?

PS - Seeing the entry and exit of money by state or by branch is a difficult task.

1 hour ago, Srecko Sostar said:

I’m not sure if it’s possible to collect data on the annual revenue and annual expenditure of all WTJWorg companies, and there are thousands of them. Why I say thousands. Because in addition to those big and famous names that we associate with several legal bodies, there are thousands of assemblies/congregations that are essentially small branches of large companies worldwide.

In the USA, the revenue service knows. They also know the value of properties. Just like governments know how much the largest investor of property is by the Catholics. So, there is a difference between, millions and trillions. The point is not to use contributions like some in the Christian faith do, when they buy personal jets, personal homes, personal trains, and use that contribution to pay the salaries of their supporting staff and clergy.

Then, that institution is apart from others. But, if people are going to give bad reports such as, that institutions live in lavish dwellings, they live in a community space. 

They also don't need to explain to the IRS how $600.000 was found behind a toilet in a MEGA CHURCH like Joel Osteen.

On 1/21/2022 at 4:12 PM, Lisa Blair said:

Inside info on Jehovah's Witnesses companies & revenue made

https://ibsaproperty.com/

IBSA Properties UK.  Estate Agents / Real Estate for big time properites. 

IBSA London Properties is part of IBSA (International Bible Students Association) a registered charity acting on behalf of Jehovah’s Witnesses in Britain and Ireland. For more information about Jehovah’s Witnesses please follow this link.

Watchtower Accounts UK

https://register-of-charities.charitycommission.gov.uk/charity-details/?subid=0&regid=1077961

On 1/22/2022 at 12:07 PM, Dmitar said:

It's interesting, how former members go through great lengths to show how ignorant they really are. It's sad, really.

Depends. From what I have seen over the years, there are 2 factions of former JWs.

[A] Although no longer of their former faith, tend to not be as combative against current JWs, and respects those who still practice the faith. In some instances, they defend current JWs, mainly those who are familiar with Laws, The Economy, Knowing the operations of a state and or country, etc. To an extent, this can be said of former Bible Students. Some of them even proclaimed of how even the non religious do not side with the disgruntled and if you look hard enough you can find many examples.

[B] No longer of the faith, often disgruntled, slowly go down the path of apostasy, and at times cause so much trouble, i.e. back in 2017, a former Bible Student stopped these types of former JWs from gathering in a park to which the latter blamed all JWs in that specific area, not realizing this former Bible Student is an affiliate someone named Cedars. This has also enabled such ones to have a wrapped view of things, even Laws, take things out of context as times. Not only they attack JWs, but they attack former JWs that do not side with them. Above apostasy, you have the crazy ones (which make up the majority of Crazed Mainstream Christian Fanatics) who spout conspiracy theories. Such ones are often found on forums, Reddit, even have bots to generate messages related to various things, they weaponize CSA. Others often go to the extreme to wish death on JWs and or their religious leaders as a whole, in some instances, this led to people leaving even apostate JWs entirely, some put up why they leave, but apostates of the JW faith use media and platforms to erase said evidence so no one, not even a JW, would find it. If you correct these types they will often say "Are you a JW" or "You don't know anything because you are not a JW" yet these types do not even know the core teachings of their former faith.

That being said, on here alone, this forums, you have a few Atheists, some Trinitarians who is influenced by ExJws, a couple ExJWs with a convoluted past, also influenced by ExJW leaders, and an ExJW conspiracy theorist. There are but a few former JWs, possibly just one, on here who are absolutely grounded who do not have the mindset of those who are among the disgruntled side.

Also dealing with them on the forums is no different from debates elsewhere, for when I see them this is what I see

Clown Girl GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

On 1/21/2022 at 11:12 AM, Lisa Blair said:

Inside info on Jehovah's Witnesses companies & revenue made

There is also misinformation about companies and revenue that is being past around by former witnesses who are disgruntled, some of which having been mentioned here, even debunked with the words of former JWs, ExJW vs ExJW essentially.

That being said, due to the pandemic, their numbers seem to have been reduced.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.