The World News Media

The 'Doomsday Clock' Is VERY Close To Midnight!

Mic Drop

• Views 1.1k
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“Why do you people always have to believe that the world is getting worse? What is it about that view that does it you?” one critic threw my way. “It helps me to explain why the Doomsday clock is

@Mic Drop Possibly changed because of the teetering tower that is Ukraine, and the proxy war taking place there, as is Bojo making an appearance and coining the statement - "Ukraine must join Nato for

I would not call it a Doomsday - far from it. The events is linked with the Reset and the NWO. Some of us knew there would be tension between Russia and Ukraine eventually that draws in the world. Long time ago, there was tension with even their religious leaders, RoC to Kiev, NATO, Syria. As is with Kremlin Critics. Then you have the situation in Crimea. The US can't really do much either because of they go to Taiwan, the Russians can make their move, if they go for Ukraine, the Chinese can make their move.

I no longer have that many connections in Russia, had a few in the past, but unknown to everyone, majority of them have been suppressed due to growing tension. The censorship doesn't help[ much either, therefore, some are wiped out.

That being said, there is possibly a false flag taking place to spark up some flares, putting the world on edge, so much so, it shook a few communities such as Investors, even Preppers.

The biggest I told you so ever was due to those congratulating Putin for several actions he has taken in the last 5 years, as one of my Russian sources once said to such people "You are happy with what The Kremlin did to the economy, to faith, to families. Best be prepared if something big happens or when soldiers in their war boots start to march." Friends of the 7 crew, and Free Radio Europe.

Russia and China are allies, so if the US swings at one of them, the other will attack. Essentially, the US in between a rock and a hard place.

As for the people of China, Russia, Ukraine, etc, they don't want any role in their super powers, yet they are victim, and in regards to Ukraine, who is very corrupt, the US is angering some of the people there who has not role in their government's agenda.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

@Mic Drop Possibly changed because of the teetering tower that is Ukraine, and the proxy war taking place there, as is Bojo making an appearance and coining the statement - "Ukraine must join Nato for sake of long-term peace". In the end, for most, even when not involved, it will indirectly impact them.

That being said, the IRS will be making moves that will not make anyone happy, and grid type blackouts for some, and eggs being somewhat of a luxury.