The World News Media

KINGDOM HALLS REOPEN IN UK

You should also be paying attention, granted to what I told @ApostaBabe Linda James in a thread a while ago. Best to use rational thought to push solution vs exposing the armor of your latter following.

2022 is not going to be a pleasant year granted of not only the moves made by Babylon and the Beast, but what spilled out of them into the general public concerning war, famine, and vile sin.

That being said, 9 meals to anarchy will drive people to a tipping point, as is ill action. You, as is other EXJWs and current JWs need to be aware asap.

• 1 month later...

• Views 992
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, they are opening to read your announcement of why you left, after which they will close again.

It may be they fear you will be one of those who, if attending in person, will forget to lower your hand after comments, a carryover from Zoom days.

There is actually more. I think we're at 8.7-8.8 now. A lot of people also tune into ou meetings via zoom as well. I think before 2020 we we're at 8.4 or something, I remember someone brought up pews

Posted Images

Gotta admit SM, you were spot on about what is taking place this year. Crazy and wild stuff is taking place where kids are both victimized and sexualized so much so that in the new normal of things today's society has influenced a lot of negative things.

I remember you mentioned this Desmond person. I found out who you were talking about and it looks like this is being amplified and pushed, even recently something that I couldn't unsee popped up on social media. Then there's the grooming aspect of it all.

At the same time God's Word is being attacked even more not only to push the idea to accept what society sees as OK, but anything Biblical lawful is also being attacked, i.e. ROE vs Biblical views.

I guess many didn't take the "We are coming for your children" practitioners too seriously as a threat. They said they were joking but they essentially engulf the majority of the higher education system.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.