The World News Media

The Final Phase of Christ's Presence soon to be revealed...

BroRando

d.png

When studying prophecy I have encountered a common denominator. The revealing of prophecy comes with a process. I have not yet come across a single prophecy that has occurred in an immediate fashion. Most make the claim that (Matthew 24:30) can only occur after the Great Tribulation, but let us reason among the surrounding scriptures. "Immediately after the tribulation of those days, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.  Then the sign of the Son of man will appear in heaven, and all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in grief, and they will see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.  And he will send out his angels with a great trumpet sound, and they will gather his chosen ones together from the four winds, from one extremity of the heavens to their other extremity." (Matthew 24:29-31)

The following verse states, 'Then the sign of the Son of man will appear in heaven'. That sign began in 1914 causing all the tribes of the earth to beat themselves in grief, including those who are rightly disposed for everlasting life, even those whom are anointed are not immuned to Satan's woes upon the earth. "For just as the lightning comes out of the east and shines over to the west, so the Presence of the Son of man will be." (Matthew 24:27) What is that sign? The four horsemen that ride, all have work to do. These four horsemen are part of that Composite Sign spoken of in Jesus' answer to the question, “Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your presence and of the conclusion of the system of things?” (Matthew 24:3) They give evidence of Christ's Presence as the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Christ 'will send out his angels with a great trumpet sound,' but what is the purpose? 'They will gather his chosen ones together from the four winds'. "The Lord himself will descend from heaven with a commanding call, with an archangel’s voice and with God’s trumpet, and those who are dead in union with Christ will rise first." (1 Thess 4:16) This prophecy was first spoken of at (Daniel 12:1-2) "Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until after we have sealed the slaves of our God in their foreheads.” (Rev 7:3) "And I heard the number of those who were sealed, 144,000" (Rev 7:4)

Once the Last Days come to their end, the ones who are deceived by the Kings of Gog of Magog by refusing to give Jehovah and his Anointed One credit will begin dying a death of everlasting destruction, the second death with no hope of a resurrection. They die forever in the manner of Adam and Eve. However, as they die off without knowing of such, they begin to witness a wonderous phenomenon that positively provides undeniable proof of Christ's Presence as our Brothers and Sisters begin to receive the Blessings of Jehovah's Kingdom Government. (Daniel 2:44)

The Final Phase of Christ's Presence will Slowly Be Revealed as a Witness for All to SEE. The wicked will lament at seeing our Brothers and Sisters getting healthier as each day passes.

Read more...

• Views 1.1k
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We preached for over 100 years that a New World is coming.  Ready or not, here it comes!

My observation was about you, PwfT, being unfair and slanderous to BroRando, not about what TTH said. Instead of apologizing, you made excuses.  

That reminds me of my good friends Kermit the Frog, and Fozzie Bear, sitting on a wooden fence, and Fozzie leans back and looks behind the fence, and says to Kermit “You know you have a hand up your b

Posted Images

Mr Rando, you seem to take great pleasure in the wet dream of your own, that you will see people suffer as they die.

There is no mention above of the destruction of Babylon the Great, the removal of wicked governments or other in 'power' and no mention of the removal of the devil and his demons. 

You just seem to thrive on the idea of NON JWs suffering and dying. 

That idea is so very old school JW / Watchtower. It comes back to that old idea that only baptised JWs will be 'saved'. 

I really don't see anyone beating themselves with grief just because JWs have been conned into believing that old 1914 propaganda. 

After all any one with common Bible knowledge KNOWS that Yeshua had ALL AUTHORITY in Heaven and on Earth from 33 C. E. ... Unless you intend to call Yeshua a liar Mr Rando. 

But do you really think that Yeshua / Jesus wants to watch all the wicked die, OR, is it just YOU that wants to watch people die ?  

I would have thought that Yeshua would just simply remove all the wicked ones, or at least kill them all at one time. 

I suppose in your wet dream that you have, you can see angels protecting the JWs whilst the wicked are still here on Earth. After all if JWs are going to be getting younger and watching the NON JWs die, what stops the NON JWs attacking the JWs ? 

But I'm sure you have it all worked out in your dreams Rambo.

And @Thinking upvotes that wonderful idea of yours about watching people suffer and die. 

There is more wicked thinking inside the JW Org than by Ex JWs it seems. 

PwfT:

I have never seen any sexual component to BroRando’s posts, and think you have insulted him with no factual basis.

Your general idea may be valid, but how you said it was not called for.

Merely an observation … If the things you say are not true, you lose credibility, and it is a very slippery slope to be on.

Yes of course, just the reaction I would expect from you James. 

1. I'm sure a certain person has used that expression toward me in the past. 

2. It was meant as an insult because I'm fed up with him gloating about non JWs suffering and dying.

3. I note that you are more upset with my comment than you are about his distasteful lies. 

4. As John Butler, I got d/fed wrongly for what was misinterpreted as threats against the GB, whereas here we have Rambo openly telling everyone how 'marvelous' it will be to see people dying. And you lot lap it all up. 

Hypocrites 

...000 wet dream malcontent internet pages, is “Top Norwegian Awesome Scholar Proves that CSA Hysteria Against Jehovah’s Witnesses Is Bogus” In writing this headline, I hesitated to use the word ‘proved.’ Had he really done that? But then I deferred to the words of the other scholar on this...

...His wet dream may come true of me (or anyone else here) jumping ship, but at present it seems not too likely. I know where my home is, I know when to yield, and I know when to press forward. I have written of it before: https://www.tomsheepandgoats.com/2020/01/a-bad-boy-turns-over-a-new-leaf.h...

...They’re having wet dreams over there at CBS. Rand Paul said Did anyone charge Bernie Sanders for inciting the shooting of that Congressman at the softball game? Did anyone charge Maxine Waters with inciting violence when she literally advised persons to confront Trump supporters? That was enou...

23 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Mr Rando, you seem to take great pleasure in the wet dream of your own, that you will see people suffer as they die.

There is no mention above of the destruction of Babylon the Great, the removal of wicked governments or other in 'power' and no mention of the removal of the devil and his demons. 

You just seem to thrive on the idea of NON JWs suffering and dying. 

That idea is so very old school JW / Watchtower. It comes back to that old idea that only baptised JWs will be 'saved'. 

I really don't see anyone beating themselves with grief just because JWs have been conned into believing that old 1914 propaganda. 

After all any one with common Bible knowledge KNOWS that Yeshua had ALL AUTHORITY in Heaven and on Earth from 33 C. E. ... Unless you intend to call Yeshua a liar Mr Rando. 

But do you really think that Yeshua / Jesus wants to watch all the wicked die, OR, is it just YOU that wants to watch people die ?  

I would have thought that Yeshua would just simply remove all the wicked ones, or at least kill them all at one time. 

I suppose in your wet dream that you have, you can see angels protecting the JWs whilst the wicked are still here on Earth. After all if JWs are going to be getting younger and watching the NON JWs die, what stops the NON JWs attacking the JWs ? 

But I'm sure you have it all worked out in your dreams Rambo.

And @Thinking upvotes that wonderful idea of yours about watching people suffer and die. 

There is more wicked thinking inside the JW Org than by Ex JWs it seems. 

Thinking up votes 

him because he’s encouraging and often seems to reflect Russell’s views,..of which I hope come about as they are kinder ….and if some people cannot accept Jehovah’s patience as Bro Rando explains …. what do you expect Jehovah to do with them,,,….and he’s very brave in his faith to write before fools such as you..I think you have a sick problem you may be projecting on to him…..Go Bro Brando …keep up the fine work…none of us have everything right…and I’m sure we will be In  for some surprises….

6 hours ago, Thinking said:

.I think you have a sick problem you may be projecting on to him…

Rambo is the one that wants to watch people dying, not me. And the words i used are just an expression that have been used on this forum before by others. 

6 hours ago, Thinking said:

of which I hope come about as they are kinder

Um, kinder to watch people die, is it ?  Why do JWs love this idea about seeing people die ? 

Watch news about the war in Ukraine if that is what you people love so much. And then you say it's me that is sick. 

As the Last Days come to their End, the wicked will begin dying the second death and be removed from the earth so that Jehovah's righteous people can enjoy Paradise without evil hindrance, pain, mourning or grief.  The Bible promises a bright and new future:
"Just a little while longer, and the wicked will be no more; You will look at where they were, And they will not be there.    But the meek will possess the earth, And they will find exquisite delight in the abundance of peace." (Psalm 37:10-11)

33 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Not excuses, but examples.  Whereas, you are so ashamed you hide behind a dog cartoon. 

That reminds me of my good friends Kermit the Frog, and Fozzie Bear, sitting on a wooden fence, and Fozzie leans back and looks behind the fence, and says to Kermit “You know you have a hand up your butt?”

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.