The World News Media

Bethel Has Been Warned. Jehovah always sends a warning first.

"‘Hear and warn the house of Jacob,’ declares the Sovereign Lord Jehovah, the God of armies. 

‘For in the day I call Israel to account for all his revolts, 

I will also call for an accounting against the altars of Bethʹel; 

The horns of the altar will be cut off and fall to the earth.  

I will strike down the winter house along with the summer house.’ 

‘The houses of ivory will perish, 

And the great houses will come to their end,’ declares Jehovah.”"

The Bible shows the UN will attack false religion.

It also shows there is apostasy in the true religion.

In the past, Jehovah allowed the nations to clean His House.

(Babylon tore down Jerusalem. Later Rome did.)

Jehovah has not changed. 

He will allow the UN to attack the apostate parts of Jehovah's Witnesses. True worshippers will survive.

He always sends a warning first.

It is to be the greatest tribulation ever to come on the earth.

Many emails, postcards, and other forms of communication have been sent to Bethel to warn them of the coming attack on Bethel by the UN.

If anyone would like to help share in the warning work, some of the emails of our brothers are listed below. Some of these brothers have spent decades warning others about the coming of Armageddon. It is only righteous to warn them of the attack on Bethel. Jehovah loves them, and so do we.

Here is a sample of a warning message for them: "Dear Brothers, Jehovah wants you to know that the attack on false religion will start at Bethel. You would be wise to leave Bethel as soon as possible and go serve Jehovah with the congregations. Jehovah always sends a warning first."

amorris@jw.org

aallen@jw.org

acalderon@jw.org

acorreia@jw.org

aharrell@jw.org

ajohnson@jw.org

amendez@jw.org

amurray@jw.org

apaul@jw.org

aperez@jw.org

aradford@jw.org

asilva@jw.org

atamm@jw.org

bcastillo@jw.org

bcox@jw.org

bdiggs@jw.org

bdunbar@jw.org

bhousner@jw.org

bishii@jw.org

bklar@jw.org

bmccarthy@jw.org

bnielsen@jw.org

bpittman@jw.org

bree@jw.org

bsiegel@jw.org

bwilliams@jw.org

cgeorge@jw.org

chale@jw.org

chaynes@jw.org

cjohnson@jw.org

ckamauff@jw.org

cmanley@jw.org

cmartin@jw.org

cmavor@jw.org

dday@jw.org

dferriss@jw.org

dhorton@jw.org

dkjos@jw.org

dmenner@jw.org

dmonroe@jw.org

dmontano@jw.org

dpratt@jw.org

dreyes@jw.org

dsnyder@jw.org

dtapia@jw.org

dthompson@jw.org

dtimmons@jw.org

dwake@jw.org

dwilson@jw.org

echurchill@jw.org

efigueroa@jw.org

eloff@jw.org

etimm@jw.org

ewalker@jw.org

fproszek@jw.org

fragets@jw.org

fschredl@jw.org

gallen@jw.org

gbreaux@jw.org

gcecena@jw.org

gfleegle@jw.org

gglockentin@jw.org

ggrizzle@jw.org

glosch@jw.org

gmadak@jw.org

gmattson@jw.org

gponce@jw.org

gsmalley@jw.org

gsmith@jw.org

gtiglas@jw.org

hcaban@jw.org

hcorkern@jw.org

hvanselm@jw.org

ibejar@jw.org

jallen@jw.org

jalonso@jw.org

jbias@jw.org

jcates@jw.org

jdellinger@jw.org

jdevine@jw.org

jdiaz@jw.org

jferrand@jw.org

jguffee@jw.org

jjacks@jw.org

jjensen@jw.org

jjohnson@jw.org

jlankin@jw.org

jlevan@jw.org

jmantz@jw.org

jmccain@jw.org

jmorris@jw.org

jniemann@jw.org

jorrick@jw.org

jorton@jw.org

jpatterson@jw.org

jperez@jw.org

jpetras@jw.org

jreeves@jw.org

jrobbins@jw.org

jrobinson@jw.org

jsutton@jw.org

jswanzy@jw.org

jswinney@jw.org

jtaylor@jw.org

jwatts@jw.org

jwhite@jw.org

jwright@jw.org

kball@jw.org

kbayless@jw.org

kcook@jw.org

kfischer@jw.org

kflodin@jw.org

kgodburn@jw.org

khopper@jw.org

kjohnson@jw.org

kmorris@jw.org

kpage@jw.org

kstovall@jw.org

ktye@jw.org

kwatkins@jw.org

kwoodhams@jw.org

lbacon@jw.org

lcotton@jw.org

lgrimes@jw.org

lhaynes@jw.org

lmartinez@jw.org

lmyers@jw.org

lrodriguez@jw.org

lscruggs@jw.org

lwilson@jw.org

maafedt@jw.org

mbanks@jw.org

mboden@jw.org

mcoles@jw.org

mcontello@jw.org

mdavis@jw.org

mgoss@jw.org

mgrozescu@jw.org

mlang@jw.org

mluna@jw.org

mmears@jw.org

mmoreno@jw.org

mmyers@jw.org

mnoumair@jw.org

mpark@jw.org

mprisco@jw.org

mquestell@jw.org

msalvidge@jw.org

msaucedo@jw.org

mscott@jw.org

nahladis@jw.org

ngraham@jw.org

nlefort@jw.org

npark@jw.org

ntrisler@jw.org

omata@jw.org

pbrumley@jw.org

pgomes@jw.org

pprice@jw.org

prichie@jw.org

pscanlon@jw.org

pveil@jw.org

rbrown@jw.org

rbutler@jw.org

rciranko@jw.org

rdennis@jw.org

rdevine@jw.org

rhendricks@jw.org

rkamimura@jw.org

rllerena@jw.org

rmoake@jw.org

rpollock@jw.org

rrains@jw.org

rshiley@jw.org

rspeck@jw.org

rturcot@jw.org

rvaught@jw.org

rvega@jw.org

rwagner@jw.org

rwalls@jw.org

rwessels@jw.org

rwilliamson@jw.org

rwilson@jw.org

rwright@jw.org

sbarnett@jw.org

sberry@jw.org

sfernandez@jw.org

sgulotta@jw.org

shauer@jw.org

sherd@jw.org

smarques@jw.org

spanter@jw.org

sspanner@jw.org

sstephen@jw.org

stinoco@jw.org

swaki@jw.org

tallen@jw.org

tbeam@jw.org

tblasiak@jw.org

tbrown@jw.org

tchang@jw.org

tdean@jw.org

tellison@jw.org

tfranken@jw.org

tjansen@jw.org

tlippold@jw.org

tlowe@jw.org

tnichols@jw.org

treyes@jw.org

tsnyder@jw.org

twaugh@jw.org

twinkler@jw.org

wdill@jw.org

wmerchant@jw.org

wmorgan@jw.org

wsmith@jw.org

wwinkler@jw.org

zstjean@jw.org

zyoung@jw.org

• Views 2.1k
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gulp. No wonder they've got no time to read my stuff

Red pill of course. Only Democrats and Watchtower Lawyers take the infamous blue pills.

Correct. The real discussions are going on in the closed club. 

54 minutes ago, AnnaNana said:

The Bible shows the UN will attack false religion.

It also shows there is apostasy in the true religion.

In the past, Jehovah allowed the nations to clean His House.

Correct, and this poster is part of that cleansing. God will remove apostates like this poster from its house.

54 minutes ago, AnnaNana said:

‘For in the day I call Israel to account for all his revolts, 

I will also call for an accounting against the altars of Bethʹel; 

Now, the poster has a direct link to God in order to play God! 😄😄

58 minutes ago, AnnaNana said:

Many emails, postcards, and other forms of communication have been sent to Bethel to warn them of the coming attack on Bethel by the UN.

Has this poster ever considered the reason why the Watchtower was relocated? Does the Watchtower need a town crier? This poster doesn't have faith in God that even if a person is murdered by apostate cries, God has promised a reward of resurrection and or safety to those faithful ones. 

John 10:11 I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.

2Th. 3:3 But the Lord is faithful. He will establish you and guard you against the evil one.
2Th. 3:4 And we have confidence in the Lord about you, that you are doing and will do the things that we command.

2Th. 3:6 ¶ Now we command you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you keep away from any brother who is walking in idleness and not in accord with the tradition that you received from us.

1 hour ago, AnnaNana said:

Here is a sample of a warning message for them: "Dear Brothers, Jehovah wants you to know that the attack on false religion will start at Bethel. You would be wise to leave Bethel as soon as possible and go serve Jehovah with the congregations. Jehovah always sends a warning first."

To the Administration. This comment not just borderlines a threat, but is a direct threat against the Watchtower and its members. This post has been flagged and was sent to the FBI. Just for your reference.

(@Moise, you can tell the FBI that the UN will attack Bethel if you want, but they probably already know.)

Witnesses of Jehovah obey Jehovah and warn of Jehovah's coming judgment. Jehovah's judgment came upon His People and His House in the past. Jehovah has not changed. He will Sanctify His Name, and since He has left His Name on Jehovah's Witnesses, He will clean them of all wickedness. He is Jehovah.

"Son of man, I have appointed you as a watchman to the house of Israel; and when you hear a word from my mouth, you must warn them from me.  When I say to someone wicked, ‘You will surely die,’ but you do not warn him, and you fail to speak in order to warn the wicked one to turn from his wicked course so that he may stay alive, he will die for his error because he is wicked, but I will ask his blood back from you.  But if you warn someone wicked and he does not turn back from his wickedness and from his wicked course, he will die for his error, but you will certainly save your own life.  But when someone righteous abandons his righteousness and does what is wrong, I will put a stumbling block before him and he will die. If you did not warn him, he will die for his sin and his righteous acts will not be remembered, but I will ask his blood back from you.  But if you have warned the righteous one not to sin, and he does not sin, he will surely keep alive because he was warned, and you will have saved your own life.”

Jehovah will be praised. Jehovah always gives a warning first. Praise Jehovah.

I just received confirmation that even the U.N. was forwarded this post. Let's see if they don't consider it a vile threat. Keep in mind poster. In the USA, ignorance of the law is NO defense. If the U.N. prefer charges, it will be by the USA Charter under international law.

You made you bed, now lie in it. 

My bed is comfortable, because Jehovah is my refuge and I remember His orders.

"I remember you while upon my bed; I meditate on you during the watches of the night."

"Sweet is the sleep of the one serving, whether he eats little or much, but the plenty belonging to the rich one does not permit him to sleep."

Those who have abused their position in the organization to amass "riches", whether they be physical or glory for themselves, at the expense of the "poor", will find themselves in an uncomfortable bed.

"So hear the word of Jehovah, you boasters, 

You rulers of this people in Jerusalem, 

For you men say:  

“We have made a covenant with Death, 

And with the Grave we have made an agreement.  

When the raging flash flood passes through, 

It will not reach us, 

For we have made a lie our refuge 

And we have hidden ourselves in falsehood.”  

Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah says: 

“Here I am laying as a foundation in Zion a tested stone, 

The precious cornerstone of a sure foundation.  

No one exercising faith will panic. 

And I will make justice the measuring line 

And righteousness the leveling tool.  

The hail will sweep away the refuge of lies, 

And the waters will flood out the hiding place.  

Your covenant with Death will be dissolved, 

And your agreement with the Grave will not stand.  

When the raging flash flood passes through, 

You will be crushed by it.  

As often as it passes through, 

It will sweep you away; 

For it will pass through morning after morning, 

During the day and during the night.  

Only terror will make them understand what was heard.” 

For the bed is too short to stretch out on, 

And the woven sheet is too narrow to wrap up in."

Jehovah has done such a "strange deed" and "unusual work" before, when He allowed the temple to be destroyed twice, the House where He left His Name.

"For Jehovah will rise up as at Mount Pe·raʹzim; 

He will rouse himself as in the valley near Gibʹe·on, 

That he may do his deed—his strange deed— 

And that he may carry out his work—his unusual work."

Bethel means the House of God.

"We call it Bethel because this place is His."

Will Jehovah not clean His Own House?

He always gives a warning first. The UN attack on religion will begin at Bethel. (Read Ezekiel 6-9) Jehovah has not changed. 

"Jehovah said to him: “Go through the city, through Jerusalem, and put a mark on the foreheads of the men who are sighing and groaning over all the detestable things that are being done in the city.” And to the others he said in my hearing: “Go through the city after him and strike. Do not let your eye feel sorry, and do not feel any compassion.  Old man, young man, virgin, little child, and women you should kill off completely. But do not go near to any man on whom there is the mark. You should start from my sanctuary.” So they started with the elders who were in front of the house.  Then he said to them: “Defile the house and fill the courtyards with the slain. Go!” So they went out and struck down people in the city. While they were striking them down, I alone was left, and I fell facedown and cried out: “Alas, O Sovereign Lord Jehovah! Are you going to destroy all the remaining ones of Israel while you pour out your rage on Jerusalem?” So he said to me: “The error of the house of Israel and Judah is very, very great. The land is filled with bloodshed, and the city is full of corruption. For they say, ‘Jehovah has left the land, and Jehovah is not seeing.’  But as for me, my eye will not feel sorry; nor will I show compassion. The consequences of their way I will bring down on their own head.” Then I saw the man clothed in linen with the inkhorn at his waist bringing back word, saying: “I have done just as you have commanded me.”

Sexual abuse in the congregations where the victims continuously cry out to Jehovah. Misuse of blood condoned by the governing body. Building up communes and fortunes instead of building up the congregation. Hatefully shunning people and saying it's Jehovah's way. Teaching false doctrines in God's name. He's had enough of it.

Jehovah is coming. He always gives a warning first. It is right in the Bible. Those who are sighing and groaning over what is going on in Jehovah's House will be saved.

Praise Jehovah, He Will Sanctify His Holy Name. Praise Jehovah!

The UN already knows what their role will be. How many ancient kings were told what their role would be?

"Hazʹa·el went to meet him and took a gift with him, every sort of good thing of Damascus, the load of 40 camels. He came and stood before him and said: “Your son, Ben-haʹdad the king of Syria, has sent me to you, asking, ‘Will I recover from this sickness?’”  E·liʹsha replied to him: “Go and tell him, ‘You will certainly recover,’ but Jehovah has shown me that he will certainly die.”  And he kept staring at him to the point of embarrassment. Then the man of the true God gave way to weeping.  Hazʹa·el asked: “Why is my lord weeping?” He replied: “Because I know what harm you will do to the people of Israel. Their fortified places you will set on fire, their choice men you will kill with the sword, their children you will dash to pieces, and their pregnant women you will rip open.” Hazʹa·el said: “How could your servant, who is a mere dog, do such a deed?” But E·liʹsha said: “Jehovah has shown me that you will be king over Syria.”"

Hazael, Nebuchadnezzar, Cyrus, Alexander...many kings of the nations were familiar with the Bible prophecies that foretold their coming to power and fulfilling Bible prophecy. The UN already knows what the Bible says about their role. They've heard about it for years. More recently, they've heard about the Bethel part. They are not unaware of their assignment from Jehovah.

"He has raised up a signal to a distant nation; He has whistled for them to come from the ends of the earth; And look! they are coming very swiftly."

"Aha! the As·syrʹi·an, The rod to express my anger And the staff in their hand for my denunciation!  I will send him against an apostate nation, Against the people who infuriated me; I will command him to take much spoil and much plunder And to trample them like mud in the streets."

The GB is asleep. They are the lawless ones sitting themselves as gods in God's House, they are those who are saying "peace and security" but their hour has come. It will be like a thief in the night for them, because they refuse to listen to the warning.

Are you at Bethel? If you have an ear, hear! "Leave behind even your outer garment." Bethel was not part of Jehovah's plan. Jesus said Christians work for what they eat. There was no commune in the first century. There was no distinguished "full-time servant" class. They were all brothers. The governing body was just the mature brothers in Jerusalem, but they worked to support themselves. The donations were to take care of widows and poor people, not the governing body so they wouldn't have to work. There was no earthly temple/commune in the first-century Christian congregation.

There are so many ways that the Bethel arrangement disobeys Jesus' clear commands. The current governing body is squatting as kings in Jehovah's House, and they do not have permission to act as kings at present. Many in the organization are putting the doctrines of "the GB" ahead of what is written in God's Word. Such idolatry does not belong in God's House. Jehovah cleaned out His house before, He'll do it again. Jesus is cleaning house. The angels know where everybody is. They will protect the righteous ones, but it will be easier for the sheep if they get out of Bethel before the tribulation begins. It is time to repent, the Kingdom Has Drawn Near. 

"Let Your Kingdom Come."

Don't be surprised when they put you into a mental institution. If you have kids, I feel sorry for them to have not just an apostate, but a person not versed in secular law. Meantime, keep on laughing, you're laughing your way into jail.

But like I stated before, this obtuse poster and fake witness has gone beyond redemption by blaspheming against God's Holy Spirit. So, keep on feeling comfortable in your bed while the comfort is still there! 😏

It is not illegal to share an email address.

It is not illegal to send a message to strangers or to your brothers.

(Do you remember Watchtower Bible and Tract Society v. Village of Stratton? Do you remember the conversation when the justices quipped about needing to get a permit to talk to your neighbor?)

It is not illegal to obey Jehovah's command to love your brother.

Witnesses of Jehovah bear witness about Jehovah. Jehovah's holy spirit gives us the strength.

Let Jehovah be praised. 

"Let the praise and the glory and the wisdom and the thanksgiving and the honor and the power and the strength be to our God forever and ever. Amen.”