The World News Media

Bethel Has Been Warned. Jehovah always sends a warning first.

• Views 2.1k
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gulp. No wonder they've got no time to read my stuff

Red pill of course. Only Democrats and Watchtower Lawyers take the infamous blue pills.

Correct. The real discussions are going on in the closed club. 

@Anna, I wish they made time to listen to what we all send them. 

I wish they would listen to Jehovah.

"My eyes are worn out from shedding tears. My insides are churning. My liver has been poured out on the ground, because of the downfall of the daughter of my people, Because of the children and infants fainting away in the public squares of the town."

"Jehovah has rejected his altar; He has spurned his sanctuary.  He has surrendered the walls of her fortified towers into the hand of the enemy. They have raised their voice in the house of Jehovah, as on the day of a festival."

"The visions your prophets saw for you were false and empty, And they did not expose your error in order to turn away your captivity, But they kept visioning for you false and misleading pronouncements."

Lamentations - we will all be reading Lamentations.

Please, if the spirit moves you, there must be some there who will listen. We are Jehovah's witnesses. Jehovah always tells the finale from the beginning. We just have to warn them.

"God is Love."

There is a Bible in the courtrooms. Any attorney can look up the words. They already know them by heart, since the message has been the same since the beginning, "Repent! The Kingdom of the Heavens has drawn near." We are witnesses in the greatest court case. 

These Words are from Jehovah to His Name People. It is written:

"‘I caused an overthrow among you 

Like God’s overthrow of Sodʹom and Go·morʹrah.  

And you were like a log snatched out of the fire; 

But you did not come back to me,’ declares Jehovah.  

"So that is what I will do to you, O Israel. 

Because this is what I will do to you, 

Get ready to meet your God, O Israel.  

For look! he is the One who formed the mountains and created the wind; 

He tells man what His thoughts are, 

He turns the dawn into darkness, 

And he treads on earth’s high places; 

"Jehovah the God of armies is his name."

It is love that motivates us.

"...speaking the truth, let us by love grow up in all things into him who is the head, Christ.  From him all the body is harmoniously joined together and made to cooperate through every joint that gives what is needed. When each respective member functions properly, this contributes to the growth of the body as it builds itself up in love."

We are all part of the congregation. Jesus does not "disfellowship" anybody at present. His blood is enough to redeem those who have died. He will judge when it is the appointed time. He did not give that right to "disfellowship" to anyone. Until that time when Jesus judges, we must show love to each member of the congregation, anyone who considers himself a brother, whether they be labeled "disfellowshipped" or "governing body" or "apostate" or "elder" or "pioneer" or "Bethelite".

"...each one of you speak truth with his neighbor, because we are members belonging to one another."

If we know there is a storm coming, out of love we warn others. We warn those in the world, how much more so we should warn those of our own house?

"...become kind to one another, tenderly compassionate, freely forgiving one another just as God also by Christ freely forgave you."

We all stumble many times. The organization has hurt many people. That does not negate our obligation to show love and warn them. We have also hurt people in our lifetime, even if we didn't mean to - we are imperfect and also in need of the ransom. It is enough for us and for them.

"...for no man ever hated his own body, but he feeds and cherishes it, just as the Christ does the congregation,  because we are members of his body."

If he feeds them, we need to follow his example. Jehovah makes it rain on the righteous and the wicked. All of Jacob's sons got the blessing, even Levi and Simeon. They repented eventually. Jesus came to heal the family.

"For, indeed, the body is made up not of one member but of many.  If the foot should say, “Because I am not a hand, I am no part of the body,” that does not make it no part of the body.  And if the ear should say, “Because I am not an eye, I am no part of the body,” that does not make it no part of the body.  If the whole body were an eye, where would the sense of hearing be? If it were all hearing, where would the sense of smell be?  But now God has arranged each of the body members just as he pleased. If they were all the same member, where would the body be?  But now they are many members, yet one body.  The eye cannot say to the hand, “I do not need you,” or again, the head cannot say to the feet, “I do not need you.”  On the contrary, the members of the body that seem to be weaker are necessary,  and the parts of the body that we think to be less honorable we surround with greater honor, so our unseemly parts are treated with greater modesty,  whereas our attractive parts do not need anything. Nevertheless, God has so composed the body, giving greater honor to the part that had a lack,  so that there should be no division in the body, but its members should have mutual concern for one another.  If one member suffers, all the other members suffer with it; or if a member is glorified, all the other members rejoice with it."

Jehovah has chosen lowly ones to bear the message, those who are despised and crushed. Why? It is not for our glory. It is for His glory, because His power is magnified by using those who are weak. Let Jehovah be praised.

"That is why I also, since I have heard of the faith that you have in the Lord Jesus and the love that you demonstrate toward all the holy ones,  never stop giving thanks for you. I continue mentioning you in my prayers,  that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you a spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the accurate knowledge of him.  He has enlightened the eyes of your heart, so that you may know to what hope he called you, what glorious riches he holds as an inheritance for the holy ones,  and how surpassing the greatness of his power is toward us believers. It is according to the operation of the mightiness of his strength,  which he exercised toward Christ when he raised him up from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly places,  far above every government and authority and power and lordship and every name that is named, not only in this system of things but also in that to come.  He also subjected all things under his feet and made him head over all things with regard to the congregation,  which is his body, the fullness of him who fills up all things in all."

Jehovah sent Jesus to purchase a family, not just part of a family.

"Carefully watch that no one fails to obtain the undeserved kindness of God, so that no poisonous root springs up to cause trouble and many are defiled by it..."

We have received of His undeserved kindness. We are under obligation to show undeserved kindness to others, even those who have been cruel to us. Perhaps they will repent in the future. Undeserved kindness is undeserved.

"You heard that it was said: ‘You must love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’  However, I say to you: Continue to love your enemies and to pray for those who persecute you,  so that you may prove yourselves sons of your Father who is in the heavens, since he makes his sun rise on both the wicked and the good and makes it rain on both the righteous and the unrighteous.  For if you love those loving you, what reward do you have? Are not also the tax collectors doing the same thing?  And if you greet your brothers only, what extraordinary thing are you doing? Are not also the people of the nations doing the same thing?  You must accordingly be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect."

Love is the surpassing way. You are His children. Let your light shine.

"I am confident that you will comply, so I am writing you, knowing that you will do even more than what I say...The undeserved kindness of the Lord Jesus Christ be with the spirit you show."

Praise Jehovah - "God is Love" 💖

13 hours ago, AnnaNana said:

Jehovah has done such a "strange deed" and "unusual work" before, when He allowed the temple to be destroyed twice, the House where He left His Name.

13 hours ago, AnnaNana said:

Bethel means the House of God.

"We call it Bethel because this place is His.

Will Jehovah not clean His Own House?

What a hoax you have created. Watchtower’s Bethels, their kingdom halls, assembly halls, branch offices – all described as “God’s House”, as well as the organization as a whole, is a lie. 

Acts 7: 48-50 - “However, the Most High does not dwell in temples made with hands, as the prophet says:

49 ‘Heaven is My throne,
And earth is My footstool.
What house will you build for Me? says the Lord,
Or what is the place of My rest?
50 Has My hand not made all these things?’”

Acts 17:24,25,28,29 –  “God, who made the world and everything in it, since He is Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made with hands.

Nor is He worshiped with men’s hands, as though He needed anything, since He gives to all life, breath, and all things.

for in Him we live and move and have our being, as also some of your own poets have said, ‘For we are also His offspring.’ 29 Therefore, since we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Divine Nature is like gold or silver or stone, something shaped by art and man’s devising."

Bottom line, God does not desire men to build Him a house made with literal wood, stone, marble, etc., since with the coming of Jesus Christ, the “living stone” of His spiritual Temple has been established. No one can make the claim that His Spirit dwells in what men have built. Well, they do make the claim, but they are liars, according to God's word.

Eph 2:19-20 -  Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, 20 having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone, 21 in whom the whole building, being fitted together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord, 22 in whom you also are being built together for a dwelling place of God in the Spirit.

1 Pet 2:5 - Coming to Him as to a living stone, rejected indeed by men, but chosen by God and precious, you also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

This is the house you reject as God’s House; and instead, exalt the work of men’s hands.  You expect God to cleanse a “temple built with hands”; not only Warwick, but the entire organization. 

The scriptures clearly describe God’s true “house” as built on the chief cornerstone, the apostles and the prophets.  You can either accept the definition of God’s house outlined in His word, or continue to tell your lies and mislead all JWs; as they have already been misled by the false prophets that Jesus warned would mislead the “elect”/saints/”living stones” – “kings of the earth” (Rev 1:5,6) of the true Temple of God -  in the last days.  (Matt 24:24,25; 1 Tim 4:1; Rev 13:11,12; 16:13-16; 19:20; 20:10)

1 Cor 3:9 -  For we are God’s fellow workers; you are God’s field, you are God’s building.

2 Cor 3:16,17 - Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? 17 If anyone destroys the temple of God, God will destroy him. For the temple of God is holy, which temple you are.

Do you feel confident enough to participate in destroying God’s Temple, by proclaiming your lies.  You expect them to stay put in a house built by men and not by God – a house that is an idol.  Watchtower alone, put the label, “God’s House” on their creation – a “temple built with hands”, as is the entire organization – “Jehovah’s organization”. 

Rom 1:25 -  They exchanged the truth of God for a lieand worshiped and served what has been created instead of the Creator, who is praised forever. Amen.

2 Cor 6:16-18 - And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said:

I will dwell in them
And walk among them
I will be their God,
And they shall be My people.”

17 Therefore

“Come out from among them
And be separate, says the Lord.
Do not touch what is unclean,

And I will receive you.”
18 “I will be a Father to you,
And you shall be My sons and daughters,
Says the Lord Almighty.”

Jer 2:11-13 – “Has a nation ever exchanged its gods?
(But they were not gods!)
Yet my people have exchanged their Glory
for useless idols.

Be appalled at this, heavens;
be shocked and utterly desolated!
This is the Lord’s declaration.

13 For my people have committed a double evil:
They have abandoned me,
the fountain of living water,
and dug cisterns for themselves—
cracked cisterns that cannot hold water.”

John 7:38 - "The one who believes in me, as the Scripture has said, will have streams of living water flow from deep within him.”

John chapter 4 - A woman of Samaria came to draw water.

“Give me a drink,” Jesus said to her, because his disciples had gone into town to buy food.

“How is it that you, a Jew, ask for a drink from me, a Samaritan woman?” she asked him. For Jews do not associate with Samaritans.

10 Jesus answered, “If you knew the gift of God, and who is saying to you, ‘Give me a drink,’ you would ask him, and he would give you living water.”

11 “Sir,” said the woman, “you don’t even have a bucket, and the well is deep. So where do you get this ‘living water’? 12 You aren’t greater than our father Jacob, are you? He gave us the well and drank from it himself, as did his sons and livestock.”

13 Jesus said, “Everyone who drinks from this water will get thirsty again. 14 But whoever drinks from the water that I will give him will never get thirsty again. In fact, the water I will give him will become a well of water springing up in him for eternal life.”

15 “Sir,” the woman said to him, “give me this water so that I won’t get thirsty and come here to draw water.”

Jesus told her, “Believe me, woman, an hour is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem22 You Samaritans worship what you do not know. We worship what we do know, because salvation is from the Jews. 23 But an hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in Spirit and in truth. Yes, the Father wants such people to worship him. 24 God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in Spirit and in truth.”

No ”mountainlike organization” built with earthly treasures stolen from the innocent and stored up by men who lustfully continue to build their empire, is the dwelling place of God’s Spirit.

Where is "Bethel"?

"Jesus answered them: “I told you, and yet you do not believe. The works that I am doing in my Father’s name, these bear witness about me.  But you do not believe, because you are not my sheep.  My sheep listen to my voice, and I know them, and they follow me."

I come in company with Christ and in sight of God. Jesus said not everybody would listen to us, because not everybody listened to him.

@Witness, you can believe what you want. You have free will.

I believe God's Word is true. The honest-hearted ones here believe too. Jehovah is the One who is drawing them to Him. He knows them all by name. They are Jehovah's witnesses, and they Love Jehovah's Name. He loves them and gives them a part in sanctifying His Name because they belong to Him and we work as a family, a body.

Jehovah Will Sanctify His Name.

"Father, glorify your name.” Then a voice came out of heaven: “I have glorified it and will glorify it again.”"

Jehovah is glorified in this, sending the lowly and the weak as messengers.

Let Jehovah be Praised.

4 hours ago, AnnaNana said:

There is a Bible in the courtrooms. Any attorney can look up the words. They already know them by heart, since the message has been the same since the beginning, "Repent! The Kingdom of the Heavens has drawn near." We are witnesses in the greatest court case. 

I received an affirmation on an inquiry beginning on a case file created by this threat. The same kind of threat that was made on this site by a person named John Butler that the admin took seriously enough to remove it. I guess they believe otherwise this time. When subpoenas start being issued and the owner of this site receives it, I hope their attorney feels the same way.

The U.N. and the USA deals with man's laws NOT bible laws. Since this person has named the UN and the Watchtower Bethel House, that assumption will deal with man's law.

Regarding of how the United Nations and those under or affiliated with them have been moving, I doubt Jehovah's Witnesses are the primary target, if anything, there will be some small attacks here and there, mainly anyone who isn't adhering to them concerning faith. The rabbit hole of this notion goes far deeper than one realize. The UN does seek a One World Religion (their conquest for peace is primarily faith based), and will use anything pertaining to government to have their way.  Speaking of attacks, we are far from it the serious and worse kinds. Reasons being is with what Babylon has been doing to secure people for an interfaith based agenda for some time now, several years in conjunction with politicians and the MSM, example Elijah Interfaith Institute's Eco Rabbi (Eco-Rabbi Yonatan Neril), of Davos. Often times I mention various movements and what the Pope did back in 2016 (many people, even a lot of EXJWs got swept up by this) prior to the JW ban in Russia, whereas he met with and spoke with Patriarch Kirill of Moscow. Then there is a level of persecution meant to break the mind of some people before breaking their faith, I refer to this as dark level persecution, for, such does not need to hit one's faith directly. Likewise with the whole 1st Amendment situation concerning various things in the US, as is the 2nd amendment.

Babylon when she finally leaps in to attack, it will most definitely catch many, many Christians off guard if they aren't paying attention. If the events she pulled off gathered many people, think of what she will do with the backing of the beast during Tribulation End Times.

That being said, a lot of us, Solider of God, Ezekiel, myself, Kel, etc. have been battling small skirmishes for many years, and we all still continue, despite the many wounds and scars received. It is also the reason I have a strong disdain for Mainstream stuff that ties into this.

There are people who are aware, and some who aren't aware. That includes Jehovah's Witnesses, some who know such things, and some of them are oblivious, possibly knowing only surface stuff like some, but to the actions of what these people and or entities are up to concerning their conquest for peace and security. Dark persecution will not be fun for anyone who is unaware, and for aware, will be dealing with extremely high level tests along the way, some would ultimately fail and get Knightfall'd so to speak.

Also, why is there a large list of emails? If there are actual emails, wouldn't that allow some people to dox such people? If these are unique to specific persons, it can be a problem.

When the serious attacks begin, we might have to take a page out of Job's experience and or that of the Israelites in the Wilderness, i.e. if they take a place of worship, would you continue at a home like in the old days? Or perhaps do worship outside, or conveying Bible topics and matters in a woodland area where it is safe?