xero

• Views 534
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dropping a deuce in a public stall, not flushing it, and crawling out from under the locked stall?

“Why do people here go to such extreme lengths to falsify their theories by overriding a locked post?” I have often wondered about this.

… and an unexplained “downvote” in a forum such as this is like an assertion without proof. It may be instantly disregarded, almost always is ignored as a spasm reflex, and should be ignored by

Posted Images

….. sometimes … something is so painfully obvious, yet so obtuse and nuanced that it is impossible to describe, yet xero managed it perfectly!

I was thinking the exact same thing, but found it impossible to express it adequately without a similar dump and scoot.

Earline Ponce’s essay “Did Jesus pay attention to hisdetractors?” is worth enduring … er … reading, if only to understand xero’s  comment in context.

Oh, so it looks like it's Allen up to his usual tricks again, under yet another name, to add to his other numerous names that I can't keep track of. I don't normally come on the open club, but I was notified of Xero's comment.

i use the ChatGBT EVERY DAY, but I have caught it in many mistakes, misperceptions and errors, especially in calculations that require converting time and unit conversions.

Of course, there is a comprehensive disclaimer before you get started, which apparently most people do not read and understand.

When I challenge it, there is always a profuse apology when it is wrong, unlike many humans and organizations we know.

18 minutes ago, Malakh said:

I read the entire blurb from your link, and after having read it have concluded that the answer to your question “what does this say about the human race?“ That it says absolutely nothing about the human race.

It’s a completely different subject.

Being able to effectively communicate an idea with accuracy and precision is a heavily nuanced thing, and should be modified to your audience so that the communication is clear and understandable and unambiguous.

Here’s a quote from the author of the article.

A93B37FE-F6A6-4A0C-8D5A-0558139E2C73.jpeg

Irregardless of the phraseology, it never does well to cater to agenda driven eggheads, or the mentally ill.

4 minutes ago, Peter Carroll said:

That's great to hear! I'm here to assist you with any questions or tasks you have. Is there something specific you'd like to know or discuss today?

YES!  How can I legally get $120,000 to buy a Jetson One flying car? It requires an $8,000 down payment to reserve one.

A75C0737-FA4A-409F-A16C-3B6A0C51A475.jpeg

B69F6964-0573-4659-8B0F-49BDBC90A8AF.jpeg

B14D35B4-933B-496A-A894-6EDAAA63F366.jpeg

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.