The World News Media

The Virgin Mary Image in a Slice of Pizza - My own experience

JW Insider

8 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Maybe Knorr had shares in that company? lol

Maybe Nathan Knorr had just a slice of that pie.

Or maybe he started out with just Knorr's Wiener Schnitzel Company and then shortened it to Nathan's Hot Dogs.

Maybe they should have tried my marketing idea:

Pizza and Hot Dogs -- For Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner 

It's Always Food At The Proper Time!  

Knorr - Fix crispy Wiener schnitzel (knuspriges Wiener-Schnitzel) (Pack of 4)Nathan's Famous - Skinless Beef Franks

• Views 554
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Father Guido Sarducci on SNL had a skit called "Find the Pope in the Pizza."  A woman sold her actual slice of pizza with an apparent image scorched onto the back for $28,000 on eBay. There have

At first I thought it might be Alvin. Alvin the Chipmunk:  

Actually, it's an Alien. A sign that they're coming!

Posted Images

image.png

I see the face of a housecat carrying a black-tailed Chihuahua-Terrier puppy in her mouth. Or perhaps it's a Great-Horned Owl that just swooped into someone's backyard to grab the puppy, probably because it was so cute, and wanted to make friends.

But I have to say that, from the original full-size picture, it's easier for me to see a four-eyed KKK member in a worn-out sheet, than to see an image of Christ there.

It is suggested that the image is in the eye of the beholder who has experienced it, rather than in the interpretation of the viewer. Similarly, this also applies to scripture when individuals mold their interpretation to align with their preconceived notions.

If you're wondering how linking scripture is relevant here, just consider how you and Pudgy are making fun of my image instead of doing so at the one you posted.

Proverbs 25:8-10 Easy-to-Read Version

The reason we are making fun of your image, Georgie is that although you purport ( suggest?, represent?, “other?”) it to be an image of Jesus, that idea is very funny.

It’s OBVIOUSLY a fuzzy image taken from a great distance in the 1970s on outdated tri-x pan Kodak film exposed at ASA 2400, and developed in Acufine developer when it should have been developed in two step Diafine developer, resulting in a thin negative. Because of that, it was then enhanced with Kodak chromium intensifier, or the image would not be printable.

It was then enlarged on an Omega B22 enlarger on Kodak variable contrast paper with a magenta #3 filter. 

The image you provided is very valuable as it is quite obviously the FIRST recorded image of a ManBearPig eating a Chihuahua.

EASILY worth $150,000 to the right buyer.

252DC7B0-A91F-4ABF-B9D0-02B05E6CC731.jpeg

EC91E5BF-3088-440F-8A8F-CB42135E155B.jpeg

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.