The World News Media

HONDURAS... A very special baptism❤ (after an accident & back - surgery)

Queen Esther

• Views 3.5k
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HONDURAS...   A very special baptism❤  After preaching, then an accident  with a bus.  After painful surgery,  asap. she wanted her baptism !  The Doc's gave big hope for good health and walking again

When the love for Jehovah fills the heart, faith is strengthened and nothing is unattainable. Such a beautiful and inspiring experience that you've shared with us all/ Thank you once again Queen Esthe

My dear sister <3, I like all your postings? how do I like your comments too? Sorry? for not clicking on liking everyone? But it's only now that I'm learning how the forum works ???

Posted Images

@Abel Castro  My  dear  brother...  thank  you  very  much  for  that  nice  comment !

You  will  daily  learning  more  and  more  our  pages !  When  I  was  new  here,  I  clicked  here  and  there  for  looking, so  I  learned  step  by  step  alot :)  You  will  work  it  too,  yes !

Thanks  for  the  wonderful  video  here ❤

The  Librarian  put  my  baptism  post  now  to  another  area... Click  on  my  post  or  look  by  HONDURAS  please !

https://www.theworldnewsmedia.org/forum/786-honduras/

More  on  Monday....

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.