The World News Media

Memorial Bible Reading - Events After Sunset Nisan 9

The Librarian

Part of a series on: The Memorial > 

Matthew 26:6-13

While Jesus was in Beth′a·ny in the house of Simon the leper,+ a woman with an alabaster jar of costly perfumed oil approached him, and she began pouring it on his head as he was dining.* On seeing this, the disciples became indignant and said: “Why this waste? For this could have been sold for a great deal of money and given to the poor.” 10 Aware of this, Jesus said to them: “Why do you try to make trouble for the woman? She did a fine deed toward me. 11 For you always have the poor with you,+ but you will not always have me.+ 12 When she put this perfumed oil on my body, she did it to prepare me for burial.+ 13 Truly I say to you, wherever this good news is preached in all the world, what this woman did will also be told in memory of her.”+

Family Worship Ideas

For Older Children

The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived - 2006

At Bethany, in the House of Simon 101

Screen Shot 2015-02-21 at 14.00.23.pngScreen Shot 2015-02-21 at 14.00.43.png

Screen Shot 2015-02-21 at 14.00.59.png

For Younger Children

My Book of Bible Stories - 2004.

Jesus Comes As King 97

My-E 2006 Jesus Comes As King 97.JPGMy-E 2006 Jesus Comes As King 97 00.JPG

Next you'll want to read:

• Views 236
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Popular Posts

Part of a series on: The Memorial >    Matthew 26:6-13 6 While Jesus was in Beth′a·ny in the house of Simon the leper,+ 7 a woman with an alabaster jar of costly perfumed oil

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.