Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

TrueTomHarley -
Anna -

Top Posters

1 hour ago, Anna said:

Thanks, but I don't want to watch it again. (I already have it saved, no idea why though, since I don't want to watch it again...)

I agree .... but the reason you "save" stuff like this is because there are people who are agenda driven in their reasoning abilities, and believe with their whole hearts that it is a service to God to suppress, hide, and deny that stuff like this ever happened ... imagining that they are preventing the Truth from being spoken against abusively, and will deny over time that anything not as pure as the wind driven snow ever happened.

Over 50 years I have seen a LOT of "revisionist history", where misguided theocratically inclined people have tried to hide or deny the past, in order to change how people act and believe now.

This was a running theme in the book 1984, by George Orwell, who explained "He who controls the past, controls the present.  He that controls the present, controls the future."

The reason we try to secure the past from ERASURE by well intentioned but misguided zealots .. is because if they can ...

.... they will.

Already this has been actively suppressed by Watchtower lawyers from YouTube, and Rutube, and I would guess that NO ONE at most Kingdom Halls even knows of the existance of this set of videos, and the cringeworthy, creepy insanity they portray.

Too late ... there are perhaps a hundred thousand copies to replace what they suppress.

This has been on many comedy shows all over the Internet, and we have become the laughing stock of the world, thanks to this and other madness like this.

As Pogo once said "We have met the enemy, and he is us."

Contaminated Truth Pogo.jpg

20 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

that cannot be ignored by any sane, rational person, is that those holding such perspectives are just rock-dumb clueless, dangerously ignorant, or bat-crap crazy ... or all three.

What does sex education teach children? Most of the time, they teach safe sex, the idea of overpopulation and teen pregnancy. They teach about infectious diseases.

But do they teach abstinence? Why wait to have sex until marriage. Bible understanding. The right to sex as a married couple, not homosexuality, Desire of the flesh, self-gratification. Do these things need to be reminded?

1.      Sexual Pedagogies: Sex Education in Britain, Australia, and America, 1879–2000 (2004)

2.      Understanding Sex and Relationship Education, Youth and Class: A Youth Work-Led Approach-(2013)

3.      The Feminist Bestseller: From Sex and the Single Girl to Sex and the City-(2005)

4.      Not The Marrying Kind: A Feminist Critique of Same-Sex Marriage-(2012)

5.      Global Perspectives and Key Debates in Sex and Relationships Education: Addressing Issues of Gender, Sexuality, Plurality and Power-(2016)

6.      Shaping Sexual Knowledge: A Cultural History of Sex Education in Twentieth Century Europe-(2008)

7.      Risky Lessons: Sex Education and Social Inequality-(2008)

I believe you have just made a good argument for people like you and John about sanity.

2.       I would research wherein the JWorg are those videos.

3.       If they are there, what is the actual intent of those videos?

4.       The credibility of why ex-witnesses are posting these videos.

I can pretend to be a witness, make an outrageous video, post it in YouTube and pretend it came from the Watchtower. With today’s technology, anything is possible.

My question to you, you continue to imply you’re a witness, why would you be so concerned about what ex-witnesses have to say, unless you are in the same position they are, and you are pretending just like they are. Pretending is not the conduct of a sane person.

But if you agree with John Cedars and apostates from the ’80s, then you must believe Lloyd Evans.

It seems to me TrueTom would be able to determine if these people are one in the same person since he has dealt with Evans in the past. Or is it something he doesn’t wish to divulge about his buddy.

Can it be, this commentator John is that John? Anywho’, there’s also a video for women.

Pillowgate & the Bethel Stories behind It ~ exJehovah’s Witnesses exJW Watchtower

Can it be you’re not capable of keeping your head out of the gutter anymore that you have to advertise and promote apostate driven material here?

11 hours ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

Pillowgate & the Bethel Stories behind It ~ exJehovah’s Witnesses exJW Watchtower

Can it be you’re not capable of keeping your head out of the gutter anymore that you have to advertise and promote apostate driven material here?

Ahem:     The Pillowgate Videos were produced by the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, by well known GB "Helpers".

You, yourself stated that they were garbage, unworthy to download, Billy.

2019-05-12_125925.jpg

Your elevated opinion of yourself, Billy, completely divorced from reality, leads me to believe ... and I am being generous ... that you have serious perception problems, of what is real, and what is not.

2019-05-13_130209.jpg

On 5/13/2019 at 12:37 AM, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

but the reason you "save" stuff like this is because there are people who are agenda driven in their reasoning abilities

I guess that's why I've saved it

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ivanovich008
    Newest Member
    ivanovich008

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.