The World News Media

A VERY GOOD IDEA.... WEARING A GUM - BRACELET AT OUR BODY. Everybody can see it ! Our blood - text and all is ok. - A nice addition to our blood - document !

Queen Esther

• Views 2.5k
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If I wore it, no one would believe that I had "NO BLOOD." On the other hand . . .

Yikes! Without more instruction it could be taken as a plea that you need some.

A nice addition to our blood - document ! THAT  IN  RED  I  AM  WEARING....   ALOT  BETTER  THAN  A  TEXT  ON  THE  BACK - SIDE OF  A  SMART  PHONE....   I  THINK  SO  -   bec.  ALL  humans 

Posted Images

Its  only  a  little  add-on  -  and  at  our  arm  very  good  to  see  -  better  as  under  our  under- clothes  in  a  plastic  bag !  The  arms  more  free  and  the  Doc. at  once  see  it  :D  Many  like  that  idea,  I  heard  it !!

But its  different  for  everybody.

Its very silly, making jokes about that serious theme !

A slight to many Brothers and Sisters around the world :(?

Never forget,  its going about the blood of our KING JESUS??

And that special bracelet is ONLY an addition to our Document, bec.mostly at home...

( I like fun and jokes :D  all know that...  but NOT by serious themes )

PS. When my dog would be allergic of meds or similar...  of sure, he had a special chain with a saving text around his neck !  Our German Shepherd dog was one time away for some days, when I was a kid.... but all was okay :) 

Queen Esther:

Silly is what we ( the guys! ) are looking for!

there is a principle in searching out the truth or common sense of any matter, and it sounds very profound in Latin ... "Reducto ad Absurdum", that is, to reduce something to the absurd, to see if it still makes any sense. 

It also works the other way ... to extrapolate an idea to the absurd (but I do not know the Latin expression for it ...), also to see if the original idea makes any sense.

I used to wear military style "dog tags" when I was younger, and the bottom two lines said

" NO BLOOD OR

BLOOD FRACTIONS"

The idea being that anyone who was in a position to give me  blood while  I was unconscious, and could not resist, seeing that phrase on a MILITARY style dog tag, absolutely would NOT violate it.   Even better than a medical directive ... as in a court of law, if he did, I would end up owning his house, car, and medical office ....and he would INSTANTLY think of that.

They will ALWAYS open your shirt to take vital signs before giving blood, and there, in glorious stainless steel, in a format and style that they instantly respect, on a stainless steel beaded chain is a medallion that says

" NO BLOOD OR

BLOOD FRACTIONS"

I was only PARTIALLY kidding about the next size up from the bracelet you featured would be an 8"x10" sign on a neck chain, because that bracelet is HUGE ... and LOUD (visually).

Considering the PROBABILITY that you will ever need it, which is extremely low ...and the size of the thing, it screams  "Give me blood", which the other Brother jokesters alluded to.

Years ago I thought of tattooing an identification number on my body, in case I got blown up, so when they found my body, it could be identified ... and after a great deal of thought decided that it would be best on the soles of my feet.   I never did this, but I would have NEVER considered putting it on the inside of my left forearm, in a style similar to that used in Nazi death camps.

It's the same reason why Sisters getting married do not get wedding rings made from big old-style faceted glass doorknobs.

However, one of those bracelets might be a VERY good idea, when checking into a hospital for routine maintenance.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.