The World News Media

A report from a sister in Munich.... about the *TERROR TODAY, near the Reg. CONVENTION*...

Queen Esther

The  sister  wrote....

I have just received from brothers from Munich:

Because of the assassination in Munich, so many register with us. I wanted to give you some feedback. Today we had our regional convention in our convention hall, which is 700 meters from the  site  of  crime.  We went at 5:46pm with the subway of Congress home. 14 minutes later the attack a subway station was right on!  WE got  well  home !  However, even  200 brothers  still  in the hall, but these may not leave. Many brothers parked  exactly in this shopping center, where the stop was. We hope and pray that none of our brothers is concerned. We are all in a  state of shock.   ----   Pray for our brothers !!!

Approximately 150 brothers still sit firmly in the congress hall. In Feldmoching shots from automatic weapons have been reported.  Is a neighbor  place, Calvin, 4 km away from us  here. The brothers in the convention hall  making  ready  for  night  to stay there  now. From injured Bro. nothing is known, if so, we knew that already. I just  talked with a brother who was at the conference. Helicopter circling above us and it is lively in our area. Have got terror alert. We  made  an around  call  to  all  our congration  brothers  and  all  are  safe  at  home.

MAY  JEHOVAH  BLESS  THE  NEXT  2  CONVENTION  DAY'S❤

• Views 739
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The  sister  wrote.... I have just received from brothers from Munich: Because of the assassination in Munich, so many register with us. I wanted to give you some feedback. Today we had our

Of course, first our thoughts by the brothers, sisters and the affected humans !

Where are the comments and likes.

Don't know anything about what happened to comments. Maybe it was moved to another topic area and the comments didn't come along for the ride. Anyway, our thoughts are with the brothers and sisters there, and anyone else who has suffered from these terrible actions.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.