Colin Thorpe

• Views 2.2k
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear Brothers and Sisters, please allow me to share with you one of the email messages I personally received from Miss Moneypenny or Sarah Jane. You see,  I have a lot of challenges that I have to dea

She is very missed.... my condolences to her family.

I will not rashly say I understand what you are going through, but I have went through those very situations just here recently, and even with family it is still a heavy load to bear. But let it be kn

I did not know her personally but when I saw her posts about the meeting material I always chose hers when there was a choice.  You could tell that she was very spiritual and well loved.  My mother just passed away the third of this month so I know how difficult it is to lose a close family member/friend.  I keep saying that I don't know how people without the hope of the resurrection can cope with such a loss.  It is the very thing we need to endure and give us the strength to keep on going ourselves.  I thank Jehovah every day for that very special promise and expression of his love for us.  My thoughts and prayers are with everyone connected with Sarah.  I know she will be there in the new system. 

• 2 weeks later...

she was very good at helping us keep up with the weekly bible assignments.  she was missed when she left doing such a great job.  Now she will be missed by all who knew her personally however, she and all of us on this side of Armageddon, have the hope of seeing our love ones again. praise Jehovah for  being our GOD and that we all have that hope and those who knew her personally have fond memories of her.  agape to her family and all who benefited from the wonderful work she did to keep us on track with our weekly assignments,

Sister Annette Grayson 

Clarksdale, Ms. Congregation

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/16/2016 at 2:29 PM, admin said:

She would kill me if I published her photo. :-)  But rest assured she is a BIG part of the reason we are all gathered in here together.

she is deeply missed. My condolences to her family. She worked so hard and gave so much to us. I appreciated her very very much. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.