Colin Thorpe

• Views 2.2k
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear Brothers and Sisters, please allow me to share with you one of the email messages I personally received from Miss Moneypenny or Sarah Jane. You see,  I have a lot of challenges that I have to dea

She is very missed.... my condolences to her family.

I will not rashly say I understand what you are going through, but I have went through those very situations just here recently, and even with family it is still a heavy load to bear. But let it be kn

3 hours ago, Tennyson said:

Yes es, This sister  Miss moneypenny  (Sarah-Jane) was  very active on this archive and would appreciate a photo and  appreciation of thanks for her hard work, providing us with all material weeks in advance.  Thank you     Sister Alecia      

She would kill me if I published her photo. :-)  But rest assured she is a BIG part of the reason we are all gathered in here together.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.