The World News Media

Look this woman... similar our last steps into the NW ?

Queen Esther

Look...  her  last,  tiny  power - must  be  the  mind - power, that  she  worked  it  over  the  line...

Just  YOU  &  ME...  WE  ALL !   At  the  line  Jehovah  is  waiting  of  us  for  catching  to  the  NW❤

So  lets  try,  NEVER  give  up  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  ;-)  :)

• Views 1.3k
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look...  her  last,  tiny  power - must  be  the  mind - power, that  she  worked  it  over  the  line... Just  YOU  &  ME...  WE  ALL !   At  the  line  Jehovah  is  waiting  of  us  for  ca

Queen Esther, this woman's experience really does exemplify our struggle for the faith at this end of the last days. She fought to focus on her goal. And--the crowd helped her also. They cheered her e

My  pleasure,  Sister  Martha ;-)  Yes, I  agree  with  you.  That  was  very  fast  my  idea  too !  We  must  work  it  until  the  end...  over  the  line ❤ I  hope,  we  see  us  there !

Queen Esther, this woman's experience really does exemplify our struggle for the faith at this end of the last days. She fought to focus on her goal. And--the crowd helped her also. They cheered her efforts on and it gave her that burst of energy to cross the finish line. Very inspiring. Thank you for posting such an inspirational experience. ?

4 minutes ago, Martha Braun Amistadi said:

Queen Esther, this woman's experience really does exemplify our struggle for the faith at this end of the last days. She fought to focus on her goal. And--the crowd helped her also. They cheered her efforts on and it gave her that burst of energy to cross the finish line. Very inspiring. Thank you for posting such an inspirational experience. ?

My  pleasure,  Sister  Martha ;-)  Yes, I  agree  with  you.  That  was  very  fast  my  idea  too !  We  must  work  it  until  the  end...  over  the  line ❤

I  hope,  we  see  us  there ! :)

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.