The World News Media

Thanks all dear Brothers & Sisters ❤ I heard by Meeting, we've 250,000 Trolly's WORLDWIDE, WOW! & more...

Queen Esther

YES....  its  often  difficult  with  you  perfect  English  speaking  Brothers.....  hahaha :)  Better  only  short  and  simple  comments  please,  ok?  My  comp.- translater  is  my  good  friend  here :D but  it  cost  more  time  by  long  comments....

Thank  you  my  dear  Brothers ❤

• Views 5.6k
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank  you  so  much  all  dear  Brothers & Sisters, WORLDWIDE.... We  need  you  very  much  to  find  new  human's  for  the  Truth, for  an  everlasting  life  and  LOVE  for  our  GO

I really liked that idea the Brother made,  with the Literature Rack on the back of his red Yamaha Motorcycle ... it has the advantage of being a licensed vehicle, and the motorcycle is cargo, so no "

Is this what they call.........."your swan song"?????  

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, John Lindsay Barltrop said:

English is not Queen Esther's first, or primary language and sometimes she may not quite get the point of something we find easy to understand....

Okay. Well, she knows one or two languages more than me, and that is a good thing. She may not realize that there are certain - how can they not be apostates? - who jump upon some of her posts and undercut / ridicule them. She would not like that if she knew, for she works so hard to provide upbuilding content.

@TrueTomHarley   Oh,  I  often  recognize  apostates  from  my  intensive  FB  time !!  I  know  their  extreme  weird  bla bla....  But  I  stop  it  fast !!   Why  you  speaking  of  them ?  Not  a  good  sign !!  I  will  watching  that  -  and  I'm  sure,  here  are  alot  apostates !  I  read  their  long  texts  all  around  the  Bible...   But  lets  here  stop  now  -  its  the  wrong  topic !!  Good  Night  from  Germany  --------------

22 hours ago, John Lindsay Barltrop said:

Thank YOU Queen Esther..........and keep up those informative posts, you do a terrific job, and I am sure that I could say:             "We all love you, our dear Sister"

Thank  you  Brother  John,  very  kindly  your  comment ❤ :)  I  will  do  my  best,  yes !

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.