Bible Speaks

• Views 1.9k
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These  words  were  written  in  the  FAR  PAST....   I  am  coming  quickly.....  7 Look!  I am coming quickly. Happy is anyone observing the words of the prophecy of this scroll.” Now  we'

“I am coming quickly!” (Re 22:7) #JesusChrist #KingofGodsKingdom? #GreatTribulation? #MarchingForewardtoGodsEnemies? 2 pictures 1 moving 1 picture  IMG_3280.mov

WAIT  PAITENTLY   OF  JEHOVAH....   PLEASE  TRY  IT   @Witness   We  learned  it  in  our  Bible  study  and  1000  times  by  our  Meetings !!  Thats  NOT  false,  its  right  -  bec.  we  have  Jeho

Posted Images

23 hours ago, Queen Esther said:

@Witness  I  still  read  and  found  THAT  for  you....

WORLD CAMPAIGN ASKING FOR OUR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PATIENCE.....  

Thank you for directing me to this article, Queen Esther, but I am sure you know that Isaiah, Habakuk and Micah, the examples used in the article,  prophesied against God’s people.  We wait patiently on God’s judgment once we have reached repentance for our participation in wrongdoing.  Mal 3:1-3

In Isaiah’s vision told in Isaiah 6, the chapter used in the article, he states:

"Then I said: “Woe to me! I am as good as dead, For I am a man of unclean lips, And I live among a people of unclean lips; For my eyes have seen the King, Jehovah of armies himself!” At that, one of the seraphs flew to me, and in his hand was a glowing coal that he had taken with tongs from the altar. He touched my mouth and said:“Look! This has touched your lips. Your guilt is removed, And your sin is atoned for.  Isa 6:5-7

"The men who approved the article, the GB, are the same men who approve disfellowshipping of their anointed brothers in Christ for not tolerating falsehoods. They allow a false priesthood to rule the sheep, silencing the anointed ones while they boastfully call themselves “faithful and discreet”.  They are responsible for sweeping injustices related to child abuse under the carpet for many years…and the same ones who promise you peace only possible through an earthly organization." Amos 5:9,10; Acts 4:12; 1 Thess 5:3   

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Amos+5%3A9%2C10%3B+Acts+4%3A12%3B+1+Thess+5%3A3&version=NKJV

THEY are telling you to exercise patience for their wrongdoings and errors in organizational guidance; in essence, their desire is for as many as possible to remain in the organization regardless of the sufferings one may experience from changed teachings, false prophesies and obedience expected to men.  You must question why.  Luke 22:31,32; 1 Pet 5:8-10; Rev 20:8,9; 2 Thess 2:1-4,9-12; Rev 13:1-4,10; Col 2:8 https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+22%3A31%2C32%3B+1+Pet+5%3A8-10%3B+Rev+20%3A8%2C9%3B+2+Thess+2%3A1-4%2C9-12%3B+Rev+13%3A1-4%2C10%3B+Col+2%3A8+&version=NKJV

The Watchtower is not a “get out of jail free” zone, but as always has been the case, it is the same now; the end time judgment comes upon God’s chosen people because of their iniquities.  This is why Jesus is saying in Rev 18:4 – “come out of her, my people”.

“The light of a lamp shall not shine in you anymore, and the voice of bridegroom and bride shall not be heard in you anymore. (who is the bridegroom, who is the bride? Matt 25:6-10) For your merchants were the great men of the earth, for by your sorcery all the nations were deceived.  And in her was found the blood of prophets and saints, and of all who were slain on the earth.” Rev 18:23-24

“This is what the Lord Almighty says:

‘Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you;
    they fill you with false hopes.
They speak visions from their own minds,
    not from the mouth of the Lord.
17 They keep saying to those who despise me,
    ‘The Lord says: You will have peace.’

And to all who follow the stubbornness of their hearts
    they say, ‘No harm will come to you.’
18 But which of them has stood in the council of the Lord
    to see or to hear his word?
    Who has listened and heard his word?
19 See, the storm of the Lord
    will burst out in wrath,
a whirlwind swirling down
    on the heads of the wicked.
20 The anger of the Lord will not turn back
    until he fully accomplishes
    the purposes of his heart.
In days to come
    you will understand it clearly.
21 I did not send these prophets,
    yet they have run with their message;
I did not speak to them,
    yet they have prophesied.
22 But if they had stood in my council,
    they would have proclaimed my words to my people
and would have turned them from their evil ways
    and from their evil deeds.’” Jer 23:16-22 

“You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons. You cannot dine with the Lord and dine with demons,  or you’ll provoke the Lord to jealousy, won’t you? Are we stronger than he is?”  1 Cor 10:21,22

Queen Esther, I do hope you and JW readers here can perceive the gravity of sin that the Watchtower is responsible for.  In order to condition our heart to understand God’s decrees, we need to turn to his Son, and allow him to teach us how to become "pure and blameless"; he is our only mediator, not men. 2 Pet 3:14; 1 Thess 5:23; Gen 17:1

@Witness   "Dear  brother  Witness"......

WE  ARE  ALL  IMPERFECT  IN  OUR  THINKING  &  WRITING,  ALSO  OUR  jw.org !

Who  are  you,  writing  such  of  things  about  others ?   ( not  nice,  I  translated  by  google )

I  remember  similar  things  from  apostates  by  FB.....

Even  JEHOVAH,   FIRST   searching  after  positive  things  by  all  humans,  right ?

In,  after  the  big  tribulation,  new  scriptrolls  coming,  showing  us  the  right  way...

Then  you  can  put  away  your  Bible,  bec.  we  need  the  NEW  scriptures.

NOT  forget,  JEHOVAH  is  watching  all  the  writings  here  -  be  careful,  not  judging !

Greetings  and  Agape  from  Germany