The World News Media

Could this be Peace and Security? Never Before Seen! ????Breaking News: Rising shares of Boeing pulled the Dow Jones Industrial Average up to a record high on Thursday! ???

Bible Speaks

I hope the body of that truck is taller than it looks.

One winter when I was in Virginia, I went grocery shopping with my eldest son, when he was about 14 years old ... and I made a comment about how much groceries in general, and specifically, how much apples cost ..

He thought that was outrageous ( so did I, I remember when apples were 5 cents each...), and he said "Dad ... don't you wish groceries were cheaper?'

I replied "No .... everybody that touched this apple from California to here made money doing it. ( ...and many who just brokered the transactions..).

... If apples were cheaper ... WE WOULDN'T HAVE ANY."

(Same is true with gasoline ...  and EVERYTHING ... the "greedy farmer" gets apples to you because he needs braces on daughter Jenny's teeth ... not because he loves you .... it's because he loves HER. )

• Views 1.7k
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could this be Peace and Security? Never Before Seen! ????Breaking News: Rising shares of Boeing pulled the Dow Jones Industrial Average up to a record high on Thursday! ??? . . . . . . . . . . .

@James Thomas Rook Jr. I thought a simple life would be riding together, gas ?? prices are crazy since Hurricane Irma, but don't know how I could get in the car? ? If I get gas ?? not from Texas

Saw this on CNN: In fact, the Dow has reached a new high, on average, once every seven days since fully recovering from the Great Recession in March 2013. And it's happened under both Trump and

Posted Images

Smart Phones exist because of greed and outrageous profits. 

That is why, every 6 months,  they get better and better and better.

That's why EVERYTHING we can buy, every year, gets better and better and better.

and cheaper, and cheaper, and cheaper and CHEAPER!

No longer do we have to work 6 hours a day to be able to afford ONE meal, and nothing else.

This is only true in countries where greed is encouraged, and protected.

The rest starve.

Donald Trump told the UN earlier that the organisation needed to reform to perform better with regard to peace and security 

He's addressing the UN General assembly tomorrow which might be of interest 

Lots of world leasders been spouting about peace & security lately about eg North Korea etc too being a global threat etc 

will the kings of the earth see the need to give the UN teeth imminently? According to the Revelation book the Kings of the Earth would beef the UN up before the Great Tribulation breaks out. ????

@Julie Bayley

I was sent this yesterday! Very interesting! Exciting times we are living in for sure! Remember the Bible also tells us their silver and gold will be of no value, and that it will thrown in the streets. We have had that "crash" in 1929. The Great Depression. Whatever or when things transpire it will certainly be Jehovah's Day!

19 Â“‘Into the streets they will throw their very silver, and an abhorrent thing their own gold will become. Neither their silver nor their goldwill be able to deliver them in the day of JehovahÂ’s fury.+ Their souls they will not satisfy, and their intestines they will not fill, for it has become a stumbling block causing their error.+ 20 And the decoration of oneÂ’s ornament—one has set it as reason for pride; and their detestable images,+ their disgusting things,+ they have made with it.*That is why I will make it to them an abhorrent thing.+ 21 And I will give it into the hand of the strangers for plunder and to the wicked ones of the earth for spoil,+ and they will certainly profane it." (Ezekiel 7:19-21.)

Thank you for your support! 

IMG_6822.PNG

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.