The World News Media

10 "For every wild animal of the forest is mine, Even the beasts upon a thousand mountains." (Psalms 50:10). - ???????

Bible Speaks

10 "For every wild animal of the forest is mine,

Even the beasts upon a thousand mountains."

(Psalms 50:10). - ???????

A Last Frontier for Endangered Species

Animals. Many of the larger mammals of Europe once roamed over vast tracts of the continent. But some have been hunted almost to extinction. Wolves, bears, lynx (5), bison, chamois, and mountain goats (6) now survive in just a few mountain ranges or in the far north. The majestic animals in these Pyrenean reserves offer a vivid reminder of the wildlife that once abounded in these mountains. Some thoughtful visitors wonder what the future holds for the few that remain.

We have reason to be confident that the Creator, Jehovah, the One “to whom the peaks of the mountains belong,” cares about the wildlife of the mountains. (Psalm 95:4

???????

In one of the Psalms, God says: “To me belongs every wild animal of the forest, the beasts upon a thousand mountains. I well know every winged creature of the mountains.” (Psalm 50:10, 11) Jehovah’s concern for the earth and its creatures gives us every reason to believe that he will never allow the beasts of the mountains to disappear.

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/102009087?q=ps+50%3A10&p=par

IMG_8031.JPG

• Views 463
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

10 "For every wild animal of the forest is mine, Even the beasts upon a thousand mountains." (Psalms 50:10). - ??????? A Last Frontier for Endangered Species Animals. Many of the l

" And the lamb shall lie inside the lion, and it is Jehovah who made them all ..."  JTR

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.