• Views 414
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yesterday my wife and I were eating at Golden Corral, and I tell you ... they have some pretty huge heifers vacuuming up the buffet, there. One very "top-heavy" rotund black woman had a t-shirt o

NO  WAY.....   you  must  go  back  -  but  then  make  NOTES  and  tell  us  the  text,  OK?? THANK  YOU !!

Posted Images

Yesterday my wife and I were eating at Golden Corral, and I tell you ... they have some pretty huge heifers vacuuming up the buffet, there.

One very "top-heavy" rotund black woman had a t-shirt on with some complicated logo, and underneath were three lines of text. 

I am struggling to decipher the logo, and read the text, which is stretched in an arc around her equator, and she sees me staring at her shirt, and gives me "the look", puts her hand-hocks on what would have been her hips, and shakes her head at me, like what would have been her neck was on a sliding pivot.

I turn away, and try to finish my dessert.

My wife thinks this is VERY FUNNY!

I never did figure out the text.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.