I want see you in paradise

• Views 573
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since Jehovah God created men and women WITHOUT clothing .... and they DECIDED THEMSELVES THAT THEY WERE NAKED ... DECIDING FOR THEMSELVES what was "good" and what was "bad" ... perhaps the REAL quest

Very  good  examples  and  comment,  thank  you

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Matthew9969 said:

Why does Jehovah only accept the worship of a man dressed up like Adolf Hitler in a business meeting?

I agree with your sentiments, but the question is absurd and based on a false premise.

Any question based on a false premise can be legitimately ignored as a prima fascia absurdity.

On 2/17/2018 at 23:19, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

I spent some time in the Congo in 1974, and saw Brothers and Sisters in RAGS that would not be acceptable at any Kingdom Hall in the United  States.

People love wearing nice and new clothes, living in nice homes, and so on ... As I read comments and ideas about clothes, I remembered similar in one comment in the KH. The sister is a wife of high position elder in Betel, Zagreb. The WT study article talked about KH and this sister praised how we have a beautiful hall today, not as before when some looked like a barn. Some of the meeting places, in the villages, were in brothers' houses, and those families dealing with agriculture and livestock for life. People and many rural areas in Croatia (or anywhere else in the world) at that time were modest and poor, (some of them still today) so it was different from KH in cities (modest, too).
Getting back to the sister Elka comment -
"... today we have halls worthy of JHVH, and we are not in the halls that looked like barns." She said that with tone of voice like all what was before were been worthless and how all that places for meeting were been something ugly.  I can not except such reasoning, and after meeting went to ask her, "What you have against barns?? Jesus has been born in barn (stable)....God likes people and not looks at wals..."

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.