Jump to content

TheWorldNewsOrg

Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria. Get ready Russia, because they will...

Topic Summary

Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

TheWorldNewsOrg -
James Thomas Rook Jr. -
23
568

Top Posters


Recommended Posts


Well you got 2 factions who are not a fan of each other regarding the Middle East.

The UN and the DS are on both sides, however, their members are pushing for war, examples like Bolton and Nikki Haley.

Team I                                                                        Team II

                                    < United Nations >

United States                                                              Russia

France                                                                         Syria

United Kingdom                     VS                               China

Israel                                                                           Iran

Saudi Arabia                                                               Hezbala

The Rebels/Kurds                                                       Assad Militants

Other Allies                                                                 Other Allies

                              < Deep State World Order >

 

US: Pursuing a Regime Change in Syria (Going to war with 7 countries in 5 years, foreshadowed words of Wesley Clark of NATO)

France/US/UK: Preparing Air, Navy United for a sustained assault on Syria.

Israel: Jumped the gun without any sort of investigation on the Chemical Attack (FF) and bombed Syria positions.

Saudi Arabia (AL’SURA): Will be joining in an attack on Syria with their allies. Thus resulting in Airline companies having to change routes for the next 48 hours in the Middle East (as of April 10th, 2018) – away from Syria due to a chance of an attack.

Team I: Will be the first bloods should war break out, for it will be an action done by their hands.

Russia: Angered by approaching US Navy Destroyers approach Syria without notification. Claims there is no evidence of a chemical attack in Douma, for suspect attack came from the White Helmets (clear bias in this matter). Russia even stated weeks prior to the attack there would be a chemical attack and the blame will be pinned on Bashar al-Assad of Syria. Moscow has issued stark warnings on risks of US military action on Syria and  possible military clash with RU vs US for Russian warplanes have been deployed in Syria due to Destroyers, and bombers are on standby as we speak that will target US, France, UK forces should they strike. Russia is right now jamming US drones, which is affecting US operations, but the Russians are denying this.

Iran: Threatening to restart their nuclear enrichment, this can begin within a matter of days.

China: Being one of the biggest allies to both Iran/Russia, for their relations with Russia had increased, said to be the best in history – Economically and Militarily, while their relations with the US is at an all time low. China also has a relationship with Syria and has offered them supplies due to civil war conflict Syria has had since 2011. China also backs probes into suspected Syria Chemical Attack; Gulf States condemn incident. China warns against military action in Syria as a threat of US strikes put everyone on HIGH ALERT. They have even told Russia they will support them by military means against the US.

Other: US and Russian battle forces have already killed each other about a month and a half ago. RU mercs was hit by US strikes, dozens of RU mercs killed.

Misc: This also goes hand in hand with the US and China Trade War, for financially things are also escalating.

North Korean can proof to be a potential ally to China.

It is said we are closer to World War III since the Cuban Missile Crisis, for things are starting to, and or has begun to escalate out of control and is soon to reach a tipping point.

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

Russia: Angered by approaching US Navy Destroyers approach Syria without notification. Claims there is no evidence of a chemical attack in Douma, for suspect attack came from the White Helmets (clear bias in this matter). Russia even stated weeks prior to the attack there would be a chemical attack and the blame will be pinned on Bashar al-Assad of Syria. Moscow has issued stark warnings on risks of US military action on Syria and  possible military clash with RU vs US for Russian warplanes have been deployed in Syria due to Destroyers, and bombers are on standby as we speak that will target US, France, UK forces should they strike. Russia is right now jamming US drones, which is affecting US operations, but the Russians are denying this.

Thanks for collecting so many of the salient points in a single post. Most people in the United States who feel that they are getting the truth through true freedom of the press, speech, etc., believe the major networks that only pretend to be showing two sides of an issue. I caught a very lucid piece of questioning by Tucker Carlson on FoxNews, who asked a Republican Senator why the US would be so anxious to attack Syria without attempting an investigation into the so-called chemical attack in Douma. The Senator's response was that he must be a supporter of Putin to even ask such a question. White Helmet propaganda videos are still very sloppy and full of contradictions, and individuals among them have been caught in blatant lies and acts of terror of their own.

Fortunately, Trump appears to be backing down on his own rhetoric today, and the White House admits that they realize the fight would quickly escalate into something "messy." The US still has limited proxy control over large parts of Syria where most of the oil fields are, but is accidentally tipping its hand in some of the recent admissions to this effect.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, JW Insider said:

Thanks for collecting so many of the salient points in a single post. Most people in the United States who feel that they are getting the truth through true freedom of the press, speech, etc., believe the major networks that only pretend to be showing two sides of an issue. I caught a very lucid piece of questioning by Tucker Carlson on FoxNews, who asked a Republican Senator why the US would be so anxious to attack Syria without attempting an investigation into the so-called chemical attack in Douma. The Senator's response was that he must be a supporter of Putin to even ask such a question. White Helmet propaganda videos are still very sloppy and full of contradictions, and individuals among them have been caught in blatant lies and acts of terror of their own.

Anytime. Most mainstream news media, coupled with social media cannot be trusted 100%, for not all the time they speak what is true unless it is in their favor, in addition to the recent video that came out some days ago that exposed the news media. I am not a fan of fox news, however, Tucker Carlson, sometimes, is on point with what he has to say, especially when challenged by falsehood.

The White Helmets are against Bashar al-Assad for they are among pro-opposition groups that fight for their own Anti-Assad political agenda, of which they had done so in the past and they have done some morbid things in order to push propaganda. They either have actors/actress pretending to be injured and or dead (sometimes they use dead bodies), re-locate them to areas to stage said propaganda, even take photos in a way that would shift people's emotions (like what happen to Ivanka Trump last year, hence Donald Trump's actions afterwards), and they will even use the corpses of dead people to stage said propaganda, even children.

For instance, the corpses of the children that were gassed by the chemicals, their bodies were sent to different locations and staged for photos and propaganda in order to make said imaginary/video look very graphic and believable - for some of the corpses had been arranged together to make it seem several of the children died together, as well as using the same exact corpses for other photos but in a different position and or location, said media of this propaganda had surfaced online, and it is not something for the squeamish to look at. As for the dead bodies, they are under tight control by the Jaysh al-Islam, who gave access to the White Helmets do do what they need in order to push propaganda. The thing is these people are stupid for they do not realize some people can see through their lies and deception, but sadly, those who are being fed misinformation by mainstream media, do not see this, thus becoming easily given information that is lacking greatly.

That being said, this is an example of the actions of the Pro-Opposition groups, just like the White Helmets, a while back faking a rescue, using an actor.

 

1 hour ago, JW Insider said:

Fortunately, Trump appears to be backing down on his own rhetoric today, and the White House admits that they realize the fight would quickly escalate into something "messy." The US still has limited proxy control over large parts of Syria where most of the oil fields are, but is accidentally tipping its hand in some of the recent admissions to this effect.

Trump is very unpredictable like a villain straight out of a Batman comic, you do not know how he will strike, what he will do next and or where he will pop up - just like his actions last year, April 2017. Trump, it would seem is just a puppet, one puppet who is too sure of himself. The problem though is the guy he hired, John R. Bolton, US National Security Advisor. Bolton is a guy who is ready for war and wanting war, in addition to that you have the UK, who is already at odds with Russia for a chemical attack, France being ready to take action if necessary with the Saudis ready to back the US, as well as Israel who had already jumped the gun, but the Saudis and Israel are in this because of Iran, and knowing Israel's PM, he does not want Iran occupying Syria, as well as its fear of Iranian strikes.

All and all, stuff like this is important, but like I said, mainstream media will not speak of such, they will waste time talking about Trump's affair with an adult actress when there is more important things at hand whereas it can prove fatal for civilians should things go off the wall crazy if war breaks out.

As for the oil, what can be said is the big money ballers of the oil cartel are there for it. There those in power that want that oil and most likely they will take said oil as they did in past, including places like Africa, after said target have been dealt with, other times they just take it, as they did in Haiti.

 

This is a video explaining who the White Helmets are:

 

Share this post


Link to post

" Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria. Get ready Russia, because they will..."

That would be a neat trick, considering that Cruise Missiles can zig-zag, come in from an entirely different direction from that from which they were launched, and fly at tree top level, using inertial navigation systems as well as GPS. 

They can even be programmed to imitate Commercial Airline profiles.

Even RU Satellite views of the battlefield would be difficult to interpret.

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Unlikely though it may seem, the Dilbert cartoonist is up on these matters and it appears that Trump has his ear.

He doesn't seem to let his advisers push him around.

It makes perfect sense to me that Dilbert cartoonist Scott Adams would be fully up to speed on current events, and their complex nuances.

It made perfect sense to me when I found out that comedian Robin Williams was a serious student of Quantum Physics, and QED,  as is comedian Steve Martin.

Based on Steve Martin's recommendation, I bought the book "The Quark and the Jaguar".

 

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

That would be a neat trick, considering that Cruise Missiles can zig-zag, come in from an entirely different direction from that from which they were launched, and fly at tree top level, using inertial navigation systems as well as GPS. 

 

I'd just as soon not see it play out. It is not as though Russia has nothing but pea shooters.

Share this post


Link to post

.... If it does escalate to a full scale spasm Global Thermonuclear War, I hope to have 20 minutes warning, so Susan and I can put our lawn chairs out in the street, with my picnic  cooler with beer, and watch the show.

.... as an experiment, I might take a plate of un-popped popcorn, and set it beside me.

2 Peter 3:10

 

Share this post


Link to post
58 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

I am not a fan of fox news, however, Tucker Carlson, sometimes, is on point with what he has to say, especially when challenged by falsehood.

I am no fan of Fox, nor Carlson, but I agree. I am equally ashamed of MSNBC and CNN and NPR among others. Trump has become the perfect distraction so that most of the major networks don't worry about asking difficult questions about foreign policy. Of course, there are times when any one of these networks will be correct on certain issues, but it must serve an existing (and very predictable) ideology.

I assume Trump is always looking for ways to remain popular with an anti-Hillary/anti-Obama base, but with a very limited and obsolete political world-view. This will probably continue to serve him well for another few years because his opposition offers little more than "We're not Trump" in response. (And the fact that most Americans are politically gullible to the propaganda of only one of two camps.)

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

I'd just as soon not see it play out. It is not as though Russia has nothing but pea shooters.

True, and China has already surpassed the technology of most US (non-nuclear) weapons. And a large percentage of US weapons are dismal failures in the field, continuing to disappoint some of of the major buyers who are currently allied with the US.

Share this post


Link to post

Even if money and being able to make a living were completely a non-issue ... the value of a comprehensive education, ESPECIALLY history, is so that we are not being played for suckers ... and have to pay the life-long price for BEING suckers.

... pawns on a chessboard we do not even know exists.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

" Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria. Get ready Russia, because they will..."

That would be a neat trick, considering that Cruise Missiles can zig-zag, come in from an entirely different direction from that from which they were launched, and fly at tree top level, using inertial navigation systems as well as GPS. 

They can even be programmed to imitate Commercial Airline profiles.

Even RU Satellite views of the battlefield would be difficult to interpret.

The Russians are always ready and will be when things are about to go down, they have moved their warplanes ready in Syria, especially since the US Destroyers are not too far from them and they will not fall for the trick from last year, hence RU and US relations. Airline companies have re-routed themselves, should anything does happen. The Russians should not be underestimated either, they may not have a huge arsenal, but they are proficient in its use and it hits hard and gets the job done, for instance, the Iskander-M Ballistic Missile missiles. As for their infantry, they are trained to the bone and in some cases, in some crazy and cold environments too and they do not mess around either, I believe they also train their police and special forces this way also

An example:

 

1 hour ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

.... If it does escalate to a full scale spasm Global Thermonuclear War, I hope to have 20 minutes warning, so Susan and I can put our lawn chairs out in the street, with my picnic  cooler with beer, and watch the show.

.... as an experiment, I might take a plate of un-popped popcorn, and set it beside me.

2 Peter 3:10

Some people are already considering bunkers and or hiding from a possible draft, that some think it is best to bring back should war times escalate into something big, especially tensions in the Middle East and somewhat tension with North Korea. My neighbors said a while back to me that if Trump were to spark some sort of tension and or war with another nation, they said day 1 they will be out the country, first class/one way trip, making their way to Africa. My co-workers though were talking about bunkers and leaving the country also but think that it will not do them any good, others have stated they want to help out in the war effort, not realizing that Selective Service pretty much sets them up to have the military pay a visit to them, regardless if one is for or against going to war. Anyone, be it male or female, 18 and up is pretty much bounded by selective service the day they check that box when they sign up for financial service: https://www.sss.gov/Influencers/Students-and-FInancial-Aid-Officers. Even some military folk who are still in the force are not for the idea of war with anyone right now, especially those that came back.

But yeah, anything could happen, for the tension that is going on is like a fuse to a bomb, any minute it can blow, and it would cause damage to anything it touches, leaving visible marks.

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, TrueTomHarley said:

I'd just as soon not see it play out. It is not as though Russia has nothing but pea shooters.

The Russians are always prepared, like sleep with one eye open prepared. Seeing how the Kremlin likes to showoff their military might, with the Duma and the church backing them, including allies, they will show their force of power if they have to, especially when provoked, in this case, Israel being the only opponent of theirs who jumped the gun, which didn't sit well with anyone. As for Russian firepower, they may not have as much as their counterparts, but they sure pack a huge punch, let's not forget nuclear options too.

All and all, as we speak they are ready to rumble right now. I recall last year, the RU military saying they do not trust the US, this may come into play soon.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, JW Insider said:

I am no fan of Fox, nor Carlson, but I agree. I am equally ashamed of MSNBC and CNN and NPR among others. Trump has become the perfect distraction so that most of the major networks don't worry about asking difficult questions about foreign policy. Of course, there are times when any one of these networks will be correct on certain issues, but it must serve an existing (and very predictable) ideology.

They also treat him as a superstar. Any news pertaining to Trump is like a TV Drama show, all the while Trump and friends are making decisions that cause some damage. But outside of the US, majority of media is controlled by government and politics, an example of this is Russia, when the JWs were banned, they used the media as a source to spread misinformation JWs, as well as other targeted Russian/Ukrainian folks. Elsewhere, media is use to paint potential targets as the enemy, and speak slander of such people and or cover corrupt people of whom they support.

That is why when people speak truth on outside mainstream media, they tend to be silenced by means of their incoming getting cut-off, taken down and at times even death, which was the case with Journalist Serena Shim: https://wearechange.org/murder-never-heard-serena-shim/

1 hour ago, JW Insider said:

I assume Trump is always looking for ways to remain popular with an anti-Hillary/anti-Obama base, but with a very limited and obsolete political world-view. This will probably continue to serve him well for another few years because his opposition offers little more than "We're not Trump" in response. (And the fact that most Americans are politically gullible to the propaganda of only one of two camps.)

I dunno if he still goes for Hilary or Obama, however, he attempts to should he find someone to blame. Hilary and Obama, on the other hand, are not so clean either with what they got on their table. But yeah, majority of Americans, even those outside of the US who are glued to mainstream media will accept anything that is said to them and will consider that as a source of information.

Sometimes when you speak the truth, they will not accept it either, and they remain with what they have been told and or heard by means of the media.

It may soon come to a point where someone is going to expose the mainstream media to a great deal for the world to see, the Sinclair Script incident for the stations being just the surface.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Space Merchant said:

It may soon come to a point where someone is going to expose the mainstream media to a great deal for the world to see,

People are already suspicious of the mainstream media outlets from other countries. RT for example is considered fake news here even when (or especially when) it is being more accurate than any mainstream US outlets. And of course, it very often really is fake news, too. Here, it would take someone outside the mainstream ideologies, one who could recognize the great overlap between the supposedly divergent ideologies of, say MSNBC and FOX.

I think that Michael Parenti and Noam Chomsky already did an excellent job with their own attempts, Inventing Reality and Manufacturing Consent, respectively, but their own ideologies make their findings seem suspect to most. https://lorenzoae.wordpress.com/2016/05/31/chomsky-vs-parenti/

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, JW Insider said:

People are already suspicious of the mainstream media outlets from other countries. RT for example is considered fake news here even when (or especially when) it is being more accurate than any mainstream US outlets. And of course, it very often really is fake news, too. Here, it would take someone outside the mainstream ideologies, one who could recognize the great overlap between the supposedly divergent ideologies of, say MSNBC and FOX.

True, but I was about those who want to expose the mainstream media to the point where people will pop up in their headwaters to demand why they are being lied to, or any meeting and or town halls that they have by those exposing falsehood in big numbers, things of that nature, but I agree. RT is part of Russia: RT is funded in whole or in part by the Russian government. There is though a few independent Journalist who have appeared on RT to speak truth, leaving RT newsroom team unable to counter them and or change the subject, other times, independents just speak truth to get a reaction out of the mainstream newsroom team, one of the reasons you do not see independents every now and then because of how they put the RT team at the edge of their seats.

But yeah there are some people who are on the outside, but they do not get a lot attention though, for the mainstream media equals them on the level of Alex Jones and or the likes of Tomi Lauren, who pretty let the mainstream mess with her head as well as Donald Trump and friends, of whom she supports.

At the same time those who speak truth and or against the mainstream, like I said, are often silenced and or blocked somehow, but they are good, some have quite the colorful language though, but get to the point because they too have been fed up with the lies and misinformation.

2 hours ago, JW Insider said:

I think that Michael Parenti and Noam Chomsky already did an excellent job with their own attempts, Inventing Reality and Manufacturing Consent, respectively, but their own ideologies make their findings seem suspect to most. https://lorenzoae.wordpress.com/2016/05/31/chomsky-vs-parenti/

I'll make note of this, for this is the first time I ran across these two names.

Share this post


Link to post

I had some respect for Christiane Amanpour in the past even from the time when she spoke for CNN when CNN was the voice of the US State Department. I thought that her particular perspective helped move CNN away from just a state-run propaganda tool, and that her recent absence was punishment for it. But she is back, and I realized from the way she worded things tonight across from Anderson Cooper (regarding tonight's US air strikes on Syria) that it is motivated by more than just the fact that CNN is very excited to be able to report on explosions. She went right back to her old role of restating questionable items as absolute facts, which is of course, the method that our state propaganda has needed to reinforce the military's views from a supposedly "neutral" perspective.

 

Share this post


Link to post

I had a GREAT deal of respect for CNN during the first Gulf War ... for their on site reporting ... they catapulted in one month to a world leader in cable news, news.

I even BOUGHT the DVD movie of how that all took place ... fascinating and thrilling!

But CNN has devolved, not back into the trees ... but back into the swamp where methane burps from the rotted bog down of Clintonistas, and rises to the surface stinking.

The only reason you see CNN now in all the airports, is that they PAY the airports a fee, and supply and maintain all the huge monitors in the waiting areas.

When you have to PAY ... to have someone watch your shows ... and you are not selling Ronco Bass-O-Matics, you know you are in deep ...eh... denial.

 

5h5cio44js7z.jpg

201701171854057329.jpg

fa03914715db8892fc115ee8d4757abd.jpg

Hillary helps two men .jpg

Share this post


Link to post

Things might get a bit dicey in the coming hours/days. Team I members, the US, France and the UK, alongside the UN, has taken a shot at Syria, just days after Israel's actions, who is killing innocent unarmed civilians who are literally having a  Martin Luther King like protest as we speak, I believe dozens have already been killed.

@James Thomas Rook Jr. You may want to get your popcorn ready sooner than you think, World War III may be a real thing because things have reached a tipping point tonight, and there is a lot of peace and security talks, a lot of talk about God and Syrian Christians siding with Assad against the US and allies, historic moment for the UK PM, the United Nations, etc.

 

Global Mafia strikes again and this time they want Syria, for that was on the list several years ago as General Wesley Clark had openly said.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/we-re-going-to-take-out-7-countries-in-5-years-iraq-syria-lebanon-libya-somalia-sudan-iran/5166

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Space Merchant said:

@James Thomas Rook Jr. You may want to get your popcorn ready sooner than you think, World War III may be a real thing because things have reached a tipping point tonight, and there is a lot of peace and security talks, a lot of talk about God and Syrian Christians siding with Assad against the US and allies, historic moment for the UK PM, the United Nations, etc.

Since there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING I can do about any of it .... absolutely NOTHING WHATSOEVER ... even if there is spasm Global Thermonuclear War that destroys EVERYTHING .... I will just miss twenty years wrinkled up like a prune, and living on aspirin, and four years in a wheelchair, leaning to one side and drooling, while the ward nurse, uglier than homemade sin,  decides if my diaper needs changing.

What?  Me Worry ?

I just hope the cockroaches get theirs, too.

 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Statistics

    62,399
    Total Topics
    118,065
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    16,581
    Total Members
    1,592
    Most Online
    michkas
    Newest Member
    michkas
    Joined

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.