The World News Media

The French Speaking Baptist Church of Stratford is now located in the former Jehovah's Witnesses Kingdom Hall at 494 Milford Point Road.

Jack Ryan

21 hours ago, Anna said:

Sounds like Allen Smith is in a tizzy for having to create multiple new accounts........AGAIN!

Allen, you can come out now, we know it's you!

It is only fair to give warning. I think that I have picked up the style by now, (not easy to do) and I am mulling over introducing a new character in that vein—maybe “Sigmund Freudus” or something like that—to see if it will be taken as Allen.

• Views 5.9k
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(Luke 12:41, 42) . . .Then Peter said: “Lord, are you telling this illustration just to us or also to everyone?” 42 And the Lord said: “Who really is the faithful steward, the discreet one, whom his m

I believe that the illustration of the Faithful and Discreet Slave applies to the Governing Body. But I also believe that it is presumptuous for anyone to limit the meaning of the Faithful and Discree

For me, this was a matter of prayerfully considering and meditating on the full meaning of the 2014 talk by Brother Splane when he admitted that many teachings were all being dropped at once because t

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Well, all this what we discuss here and there about this and that subject, bring us little, on one hand. But on other hand bring us a lot, because discussion like this help us to see religious fraud.

This comment tells me, you have lost all faith and your heart has become dark. When darkness prevails, you cannot see your way unless you find a glimmer of hope. Light is hope. If you conclude religion to be false, then you are calling Christ false. He formed the first Christian church. He is the church. We as Christians comprise the body of his church.

When someone is disfellowshipped or reproved, those individuals end up harboring animosity toward the Org. Are they correct to feel this way? Not according to scripture. They should feel the love and compassion Jehovah and Christ have for them.

Proverbs 3:11-12 World English Bible (WEB)

11 My son, don’t despise Yahweh’s discipline, neither be weary of his correction;

12 for whom Yahweh loves, he corrects, even as a father reproves the son in whom he delights.

Hebrews 12:5-6 World English Bible (WEB)

5 You have forgotten the exhortation which reasons with you as with children, “My son, don’t take lightly the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when you are reproved by him;

6 for whom the Lord loves, he disciplines, and chastises every son whom he receives.”

The understanding of what is “love” is, goes beyond what you describe as missing. If you have rejected the Org, you should look at how you got there, and not blame an organization that attempted to show you the way toward your own salvation.

If fault is the only thing you seek, then fault you will see.

Romans 7:14-23 World English Bible (WEB)

14 For we know that the law is spiritual, but I am fleshly, sold under sin. 15 For I don’t know what I am doing. For I don’t practice what I desire to do; but what I hate, that I do. 16 But if what I don’t desire, that I do, I consent to the law that it is good. 17 So now it is no more I that do it, but sin which dwells in me. 18 For I know that in me, that is, in my flesh, dwells no good thing. For desire is present with me, but I don’t find it doing that which is good. 19 For the good which I desire, I don’t do; but the evil which I don’t desire, that I practice. 20 But if what I don’t desire, that I do, it is no more I that do it, but sin which dwells in me. 21 I find then the law that, to me, while I desire to do good, evil is present. 22 For I delight in God’s law after the inward person, 23 but I see a different law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity under the law of sin which is in my members.

Here I would ask, where is the “love” for a human soul when, hate is in your heart?

Have a pleasant and joyful day.

11 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

It is only fair to give warning. I think that I have picked up the style by now, (not easy to do) and I am mulling over introducing a new character in that vein—maybe “Sigmund Freudus” or something like that—to see if it will be taken as Allen.

It has come to my attention by email that you and JWinsider are the bosses of this site. You call yourselves whatever you want. Transparency and fraud cannot hold. You are the boss, you can make any account to your liking. Erasing people just because you hate to hear the truth or its affecting the bottom line money wise is a different matter to consider. If one voice can be heard, then all voices should be heard. It's called an open forum for a reason. It's not, let's let in who we like in this forum. If that is the case, state it in the front page.

1 hour ago, TrueTomHarley said:

“We find nothing wrong with this man, but if an email spoke to him....”

Like I said, you’re the boss. You and JWinsider can communicate to have anyone erased. The only thing you can’t do, is compel others to use your instant messaging service to spy on what is personally being discussed. The same safeguards you as owners have.

When you mock, it’s a reflection of an individual’s lifestyle. I don’t particularly find that to be good Christian behavior. This is why I’m not sold on the idea that anyone here can be a genuine Jehovah’s Witness. That’s very telling, thank you. But to suggest, one person is all people, well, I’ll leave it to your imagination. A pattern of dissent can also be, telling when it comes to motives of repression, and suppression. Remember the phrase, “worldwide brotherhood” as a clue.

The same can be said about writing style. Professional writing style that you as, TrueTomHarley, JWinsider, Anna, James Thomas Rook Jr, Witness, and many others have in common. Should I wonder too?

You seem to have a funny bone with an itch. Enjoy your day, Sir.

5 hours ago, Sean Migos said:
9 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Well, all this what we discuss here and there about this and that subject, bring us little, on one hand. But on other hand bring us a lot, because discussion like this help us to see religious fraud.

This comment tells me, you have lost all faith and your heart has become dark.

How to respond to JW member on one of such quote, but by Bible verse :))) Let Bible correct you and your judging other people heart, mind and motivation and outcome in their life.

If I speak in the tongues[a] of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,[b] but do not have love, I gain nothing. - 1 Cor.

If you conclude religion to be false, then you are calling Christ false. He formed the first Christian church.

You do, obviously, speaking, not about any religion, but about JW religion as religion that Jesus formed as No 1 church??  By this reasoning, you conclude how only your religion is not false? 

He is the church.

If He is your Church, why you not called yourself Jesus' Witnesses?? 

6 hours ago, Sean Migos said:

If fault is the only thing you seek, then fault you will see.

I think how "testing spirits" would be more appropriate wording about sort of  reasoning and concluding about my "seeking".

6 hours ago, Sean Migos said:

Here I would ask, where is the “love” for a human soul when, hate is in your heart?

Bible support "hate", when we hate what is wrong. Do i need to quote verses about this too?! :))) If you conclude how i hate "human soul" because that "soul" not thinking like me, than you are on wrong path.  

2 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

How to respond to JW member on one of such quote, but by Bible verse :))) Let Bible correct you and your judging other people heart, mind and motivation and outcome in their life.

We can discuss judgment if you want. I can state how you have judged Christendom to say religion is false. I can add, how you believe the Org. is false. I could then apply your own words and scripture, about judgment. I would imagine this insight did not fail your motivation to make it a debate. The prospect of judgment falls upon your shoulder not mine. In other words, you have placed judgment upon yourself.

Perhaps by reviewing your written words, it will give you that insight.

You do, obviously, speaking, not about any religion, but about JW religion as religion that Jesus formed as No 1 church??  By this reasoning, you conclude how only your religion is not false? 

Once again, heed your own words to refresh your memory. You claim the Org, to be false. Those churches that follow Christ, to  the letter and in his footsteps receive the same Holy Spirit as the church of Christ. Can you give me an example of which other church runs parallel to the first century church?

If He is your Church, why you not called yourself Jesus' Witnesses?? 

The church belongs to everyone who obeys God. I don't consider the church to be mine, but I am part of the church by obedience to God. There is no such thing as a Jesus Witness. Jesus however was a witness to his heavenly father to submit himself with obedience to him. I am, however, a witness of Jehovah. The creator of us all. I am proud to have Jehovah as my friend and creator.

I think how "testing spirits" would be more appropriate wording about sort of  reasoning and concluding about my "seeking".

The terminology is different. When we seek the fault of others, we will find them. Imperfection cannot be removed by man, or human condition (absolution). Testing the spirit is an action, which can be applied when we decide to make scripture convince ourselves that we are correct when indeed we are not. This would be the purpose in difference when receiving God's Holy Spirit.

Bible support "hate", when we hate what is wrong. Do i need to quote verses about this too?! :))) If you conclude how i hate "human soul" because that "soul" not thinking like me, than you are on wrong path.  

Then why speak about love. You made the point, it has to be a specific human condition in order to follow Christ. How can love and hate run in sync, if not by loving the human soul and hating all that is evil within, humanity.

10 hours ago, Sean Migos said:

I can add, how you believe the Org. is false.

Doctrines and instructions that some Church has as teachings, make that particular religion as false or semi false. I think that we can not find any organization or church as "only true religion" because all of them have at least one or more than one err, wrong, false doctrine/s.

There is no such thing as a Jesus Witness.

:))))

8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you, and you will be My witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.” - Acts 1

How can love and hate run in sync,

.... you are "newbie" in this ? :)))

Can there be a difference with an invisible being as our sovereign lord Jehovah that we are his witnesses thereof, with that of being a witness to the many miracles made by Jesus as a man.

I can’t see the logic with this kind of thinking. Especially when someone judges another as a newbie. Perhaps it’s time to get back on track with the original post.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.