The World News Media

Error never desires to be investigated. Light always courts a thorough and complete investigation.

Jack Ryan

• Views 827
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kabbalah? Mysticism and meanings in numbers and letters......  A watering down of the word of God by teachings of men.  Jesus himself rejected the "oral tradition" of men which was later written

“Error always seeks the dark, while truth is always enhanced by the light. Error never desires to be investigated. Light always courts a thorough and complete investigation. Light and truth are synony

Posted Images

The guy was doing his best. He never claimed to be a prophet or even to be inspired but who knows? When you look at prophecies that are sealed to the ones who have eyes but who cannot see, you have to agree that Rutherford was doing his best, although seeing through the ambiguity of the veil or what a metal mirror could reflect. 1Co 13:12  2Co 3:18    

2Cor 3:14 but their minds were dulled (or thoughts blinded) For to this present day, the same veil remains unlifted when the old covenant is read because it is taken away only by means of Christ 15  In fact, to this day whenever Moses is read a veil lies upon their hearts.16  But when one turns to Jehovah the veil is taken away 17  Now Jehovah is the Spirit and where the spirit of Jehovah is, there is freedom 18  And all of us, while we with unveiled faces reflect like mirrors the glory of Jehovah are transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another, exactly as it is done by Jehovah the Spirit.

Rom 11:7 What, then? The very thing Israel is earnestly seeking he did not obtain, but the ones chosen obtained it. The rest had their senses dulled,

49 minutes ago, Andre Plamondon said:

Cor 3:14 but their minds were dulled (or thoughts blinded) For to this present day, the same veil remains unlifted when the old covenant is read because it is taken away only by means of Christ 15  In fact, to this day whenever Moses is read a veil lies upon their hearts.16  But when one turns to Jehovah the veil is taken away 17  Now Jehovah is the Spirit and where the spirit of Jehovah is, there is freedom

One sort of message, advice, i see in this verses. To not reading old covenant and Moses, because of result - veil remains unlifted. In verbatim understanding, OT should be separated from NT and be putted in museum. :)))

Again, verses speaking about Spirit who give freedom. In Old Jew people example, that would mean "freedom from slavery to old covenant and Moses". 

But perhaps parable going further. Because, so called, new freedom in Christ can produce new sort of slavery too. As in case of Old Jew and Old Covenant, we always have some "human factor", some people who taking roles of mediators, leaders, and governing bodies. Reality that is visible in Christians churches of all sorts proves that fact. Even the "only true religion" aka WT Society and JW organization is under same sort of slavery ... slavery to human interpretations, false doctrines, err instructions and lawyers policies about religious and spiritual issues.

Is there something "new" under the sun?  

a1d354ae473d288ef4c0236b9504ee80.jpg

Yes slaves like their slavery sometimes and the ruled like to rule others but their wits are dulled as you can see. I just have compassion for the blind who think that they can see, like people with mental illness, they should be cared for but not be put in positions of authority over anyone. Like Jesus said about the Jews, his own nation, they are trying to please their father the devil.  The accuser who is Christ's split personality has to be reunited in us before we get peace. This big guy we live in is our life in us. when we accuse, we speak the words of his split personality. you know that he was alone as the only begotten for a long long time so we should give him some slack, Playing the good and bad guy at the same time is quite the act.

The Hebrew letter ב "Beth" is the second letter of the Hebrew alphabet, the Hebrew aleph-bet.  The first letter is א Aleph, the letter A and the number 1. The letter Beth represents the number two and is the extension, or vehicle, of א Aleph.

To understand ב Beth, you have to always remember א Aleph, because ב Beth is that through which א Aleph speaks. ב Beth in this sense is like a mouth, and in its shape you can imagine this.  The breath (the Aleph) emerges through ב Beth.  The emergence of the breathe of God is the emergence of life.  The breath of God is the Neshemah (the soul).  The breath is creation, emerging through ב Beth.  This is why Beth is the very first letter of the entire Bible; the entire Torah or Tanach begins with ב Beth.  The significance of this letter is underscored by this simple fact.

The understanding of the entire Judeo-Christian theology rests in the letter ב Beth. If we have not understood the letter ב Beth, we have not understood the Jewish or Christian religion.  This is why it is so important for us to understand the Hebrew letters.  Even the Christians who claim to have a doctrine of truth yet who reject the study of the Hebrew letters are in fact rejecting the teacher, Yeshua Krestos, Jesus Christ, because he stated explicitly that he did not come to abolish the prophets or the law, but to fulfill them. As a master of Israel, as a rabbi, he knew the Hebrew letters and the Kabbalah very well.  His teachings are entirely conforming to the Kabbalah and refer to the Hebrew letters.

ב Beth is the first letter of the first word of the Bible. That word is בראשית "Bereishit."

בראשית ברא אלהים את השמים ואת הארץ

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. - Genesis / Bereishit 1:1

It is from the letter ב Beth that the entire Bible emerges as an expression of that א Aleph, the breath of God.  This is why we call the Bible "The Word of God."  The Word in Greek is "the Logos."  It is the expression of something that is inexpressible.  This is part of the importance of these Hebrew letters.  They encode and symbolize a form of knowledge that is inexpressible and is incapable of being symbolized.  So, each letter has multiple meanings and a depth of significance that is far beyond the intellect.  To grasp the real meaning of the letters requires the intuition to be active.  With intuition, we can grasp the full depth of the meanings of these letters.

The House of God

The letter ב Beth represents an olive tree sprout or a house for a bird, the spirit. The Bible, both the Old and New Testaments, are full of references to the House of God, to the temple, to the tents of Israel, and all of these are related to Beth.  In fact, to write the word "house" in Hebrew, you write  ביתBeth (pronounced BAH-yeet).

The word בית Beth is spelled with the letters ב Beth, י Iod, and ת Tav, and we see these three letters in the word Bereishit - the first letter and the last two letters.  Between those three letters are three more letters: ר Reish, א Aleph, and ש Shin.  This has an importance because Reish, Aleph, Shin spells ראש which means "chief, ruler, or king."  Beth (spelled בית Beth-Iod-Tav) is the house. When the King (ראש Rosh) comes to inhabit that house (and you insert the letters ראש into בית) it spells בראשית = ב + ראש + ית Bereishit; creation, Genesis.

In other words, when the King, the Being, God the spirit, comes into our house, which is us, then בראשית (Genesis) can happen in us.  Genesis (to generate) really means creation - the creation of the man in the image of that King, or the image of God.  This is the very fundamental basis of religion:  the union between us and God“Religion” comes from the Latin "religare" which means “to re-unite.” 

Eph  for an administration at the full limit of the appointed times, to gather all things together in the Christ, the things in the heavens and the things on the earth. Yes, in him

The knowledge of the existence of this union implies the existence of a separation, that there are two parts to reunite - the lower man, the terrestrial man, and the superior man, or celestial man. Paul wrote about this in 1Co “Like the one made of dust, so too are those made of dust; and like the heavenly one, so too are those who are heavenly. 49  And just as we have borne the image of the one made of dust, we will bear also the image of the heavenly one.” The union of these two is called the awakening into full consciousness, the filling of the void and liberation. That is all represented in Beth.

As the second letter, Beth represents a separation - a twofold nature.  Yet, those two parts are related, and you also see this in the structure of the letter: two horizontal lines joined by a vertical line like the hemispheres of the brain, logicleft’ and the senses ‘right’ are bridged by the Corpus Callosum.  This is in the mediator or letter Beth.

The first word of the Bible or Tanach is בראשיתBereishit.” Normally in the English or Latin Bibles, it is translated as, "In the beginning."  But the word does not actually mean that.  This word בראשית "Bereishit" is full of meanings.  It can be approached from many angles, and has many depths. It is a puzzle or anagram within which is contained the whole universe.

As a fundamental basis, ב Beth is the first letter of the whole Bible. ב Beth is also the number two. If we look at  ב Beth as its number, which is two, then we would read the first word of the Bible as:

ב + ראשית  Beth + reishit or Bereishit = beginning.

The Hebrew word ראשית (rasheet) means “kingdom.”  So the first word of the Bible could be read as "Two kingdoms." In Hebrew, the sentence would say Bereishit-Bara- אלוהיםAlohim  

ב ראשית ברא אלהים

Two kingdoms, created the אלוהים Alohim. - Genesis 1:1

Those two kingdoms are the Heavens above and the lower kingdom, which is where we are, which is us.  The superior kingdom is where our Being, our Inner Father resides, and the lower kingdom is where we reside.  The point of religion is to unite these two and make them one.  To put God in charge of our own temple, our house, our בית Beth, that King ראש needs to come and reside inside of us, and unite the kingdoms and make them one.  This is the meaning of בראשית, Genesis, creation. To make the man in the image of God is to make the two kingdoms a perfect reflection of one another. 

1Co For now we see in hazy outline by means of a metal mirror, but then it will be face-to-face. At present I know partially, but then I will know accurately, just as I am accurately known.

My house (the physical body) shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves. - Matthew 21: 13

That house is represented by the letter ב Beth. That house is us collectively the body of Christ. It is our mind, our heart, our soul, our body.

They are to make a sanctuary for me, and I will reside among them. - Exodus 25: 8

That sanctuary is our heart temple where we have to place the 'ârôn berı̂yth, the Ark of the Covenant which relates with our heart, where the most pure, most sacred, most holy artefacts are to be kept.  This is not something outside of us - it is inside.  When our heart is purified, our Divine Mother will inhabit our heart.  Our inner Divine Mother is the sophia, the Spirit of God: that feminine spirit who holds all the mysteries of creation in her hands.  Luke  All the same, wisdom (Sophia in Greek) is proved righteous by all (Her) children.” She is represented by the letter ב Beth.  The letter ב Beth is feminine. ב Beth is the goddess who stands next to א Aleph, the Father. Wisdom (Chokmah in Hebrew is also a feminine noun.

The God that religious people call “the Father” is not exclusively masculine, because to write Father in Hebrew, you write אב Aleph-Beth.  A-B: male-female.  God is male-female.

Gen   And God said, Let Us make man in Our image…     Plural

Gen   And God went on to create the man in his image, in God’s image he created him; male and female he created them. Male and female

God creates through the power of two: male-female.  All creation is made possible by the female aspect. So where did our mother go?

Isaiah 50:1 This is what Jehovah says: “Where is the divorce certificate of your mother, whom I sent away? Or to which of my creditors did I sell you? Look! It was because of your own errors you were sold, And because of your own transgressions your mother was sent away. Are we talking about a typical couple, strict accusative father and lenient and loving mother? How can we know?   (In our image)    אם Am mother       אב AB father

On every level of nature, everything that is created comes through male-female.  This has been established by God.  This is a law throughout all the universes, throughout all the infinites.  It reflects the nature of God's creation.  So God can not be exclusively male.  Such an idea is illogical.  It is incomprehensible.  A male alone cannot create.  A male needs a female.  God, the Father, needs God, the Mother.  Ab, the Father, needs Am, the Mother. אב Ab or Abba is Hebrew for “father.”  But this is not only in Hebrew: in Sanskrit, Hindi, Tibetan, all of the world, Abba, Apa, means “father.”  In English we say “Pa and Ma.”  In India, China, and Tibet, they say, “Ama, Apa.”  The deep meaning of these letters is universal.

Creation comes in twos.  Everything reflects this two.  Our entire temple, our entire Beth, reflects this.  We have two eyes, two ears, two nostrils, two halves of the brain, two lungs, two hands, two feet, and all of those organs are creative; all of them.  With our eyes we create, with our ears we create, with our nose when we take breath and exhale, we create.  We create with our hands, our feet, our lungs, our kidneys, our brain.  These are all creative; they all transform energies and create new ones.  They are all masculine-feminine: dual.  But most of all, we create with our sexual organs.  Every male has two testicles, every female has two ovaries.  Yet, alone, they can do nothing.  They can only create through cooperation with each other.

Creation is always from two.  This is why the Tree of Knowledge [עץ הדעת טוב ורע], Daath, or Gnosis presents two paths: the Path of Goodness and the Path of Pollution.  In the Bible these are called טוב Tob and רע Ra, usually translated as “good and evil.”  The Hebrew word רע Ra means “pollution, impurity.” (This is not the Ra of the Egyptians.) טוב Tob means “purity or goodness.”

This form of creation can only be done by the power of the Alohim who is within us.  This is why the Bible starts with:

בראשית ברא אלהים

Bereishit bara Alohim

Creation is a work of אלהים Alohim, and Alohim is within us.

Bereishit Bara Alohim is usually translated as “In the beginning God creates.”  In the Zohar, this phrase is translated, "In wisdom Alohim creates."  Why does it say, "In wisdom," and who is "Alohim?"

It says "In wisdom" because of who the Alohim is. אלהים Alohim is a plural Hebrew word.  In the English and Latin Bibles, it is translated as “God,” singular masculine.  But the word אלהים Alohim is not singular masculine.  Alohim is a plural word which comes from אל El, which is “God,” masculine in Hebrew. אלה or אלוה Aloah / Aloha is God feminine in Hebrew. The suffix ים -im is plural. Thus, אלהים Alohim can mean either God and Goddess or Gods and Goddesses.

In Hawaii, THE DEEPER MEANING OF ALOHA
by Curby Rule

For those who are fortunate enough to live in Hawai'i, it is common for us to use the word Aloha. We use it in greetings and farewells and in expressing love. But the word means even more, it is a way of life.

Besides these common meanings, the word Aloha holds within itself all one needs to know to interact rightfully in the natural world. These insights describe an attitude or way of life sometimes called "The Aloha Spirit" or "The Way of Aloha".

The spirit of Aloha was an important lesson taught to the children of the past because it was about the world of which they were a part. One early teaching goes like this:

Aloha is being a part of all, and all being a part of me. When there is pain - it is my pain. When there is joy - it is also mine. I respect all that is as part of the Creator and part of me. I will not wilfully harm anyone or anything. When food is needed I will take only my need and explain why it is being taken. The earth, the sky, the sea are mine to care for, to cherish and to protect. This is Hawaiian - this is Aloha!

As the child grew, the need for a fundamental code of ethics was taught. This code is found within a deeper layer of the meaning of the word Aloha. The code is derived from one of the acronymic meanings of Aloha.

A, ala, watchful, alertness
L, lokahi, working with unity
O, oia'i'o, truthful honesty
H, ha'aha'a, humility
A, ahonui, patient perseverance

When we look at the Bible as it was intended to be read, as a manual of spiritual development, the first three words tell us, בראשית ברא אלהים Bereishit Bara Alohim:

In wisdom your Alohim creates.

Your Alohim is your inner Father-Mother ( אל Al + אלה Aloha = אלהים Alohim), and they create in you “through the spirit of wisdom.”  Christ.

Gal my little children, for whom I am again experiencing birth pains until Christ is formed in you.

What did he teach?  The way to the light.  The way to the truth, which is through the Son.  That Son is Christ who must be born within us.  When he was giving his teaching, the religious powers of his day - who knew the Kabbalah but rejected his teaching - were outraged that he was giving the secret knowledge openly, to everyone.

It says in the Bible that he had said to them,

We heard him say, I will destroy this temple that is made with hands, and within three days I will build another made without hands. - Mark .

Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." Then the Jews said, "It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and will you raise it up in three days?” But He was speaking of (Beth) the temple of His body. - John 2:19-21

That temple of the body is the teaching of Jesus - how to build it.  Yet, the Jews knew this teaching. It is reflected in the midrash:

We are taught by tradition that all which Solomon wrote in the "Song of Songs" has reference to the King of Peace who, though he rules below, yet has his kingdom on high and thus is king of both worlds. This is hidden and signified by the letter B [ב], whose numerical value is two, placed at the beginning of the word חכמה Chokmah in the Scripture, "ב חכמה be-hochma,

Proverbs 24:3 MKJV Through wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it is established.

Matthew “Therefore, everyone who hears these sayings of mine and does them will be like a discreet man who built his house on the rock.

Who is the wiseman?  A wiseman is one who has wisdom, “Christ is formed in you”  This is not to have a belief, this is to have incarnated that; to be a wise man.  In Greek terms it would be Pnuematikos:  to be one with the Spirit, to have the Spirit, to have Christ.

Matthew And the rain poured down and the floods came and the winds blew and lashed against that house, but it did not cave in, for it had been founded on the rock.” That rock figures significantly throughout the teachings of Jesus, not only in the teachings of Jesus, but throughout the Old Testament.  Jacob rested his head upon the stone and saw the visions of the Angels.  All of the great mystical traditions depend upon a stone, a rock, which forms the basis, the foundation of the temple.

The word "foundation" in Hebrew is יסוד Yesod, the Ninth Sphere.  This is the foundation upon which we have to build our temple.

10 hours ago, Andre Plamondon said:

Who is the wiseman?  A wiseman is one who has wisdom, “Christ is formed in you”  This is not to have a belief, this is to have incarnated that; to be a wise man.  In Greek terms it would be Pnuematikos:  to be one with the Spirit, to have the Spirit, to have Christ.

... to be one with the Spirit, to have the Spirit,....

https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/watchtower-study-february-2017/who-is-leading-gods-people-today/

CAN YOU EXPLAIN?

In the first century and today, how have those taking the lead among God’s people been . . .

empowered by holy spirit?

assisted by angels?

guided by God’s Word?

WT magazine assure readers how there is no space for idea of "to be inspired by Spirit" for individual or group of people In the first century and today.

They using terminology "empowered by spirit" and making distinction from expression "inspired by spirit". To be empowered is not the same as inspired, as they explained this context about First Congregation and today JW organization as Legal Successor  of 1st century Christianity, in this WT study edition magazine.

Well, WHO is the wiseman? :))

Kabbalah? Mysticism and meanings in numbers and letters...... 

A watering down of the word of God by teachings of men.  Jesus himself rejected the "oral tradition" of men which was later written down as the Mishnah.

Rabbis practiced the kabbalah which is closely linked to mystic teachings of the East.

Need I say more? 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.