The World News Media

Pennsylvania AG investigating Jehovah's Witnesses! (BREAKING NEWS)

Witness

• Views 627
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I cannot watch American videos because they just have toooooo much hype.  It's on both sides of the fence, the GB and the news media. It must just be the 'American way'.  Is there a li

I think it is getting closer to this: 

He will go back and hurl denunciations against the holy covenant and act effectively; and he will go back and will give attention to those leaving the holy covenant. (Daniel 11:30)

Former Jehovah's witnesses who turn to authorities to punish the WT organization seem to fit "those leaving the holy covenant". 

I just think about David who refused to kill Saul. And you all know the story why.

But anyway the prophecied things will happen.

Sorry I cannot watch American videos because they just have toooooo much hype. 

It's on both sides of the fence, the GB and the news media. It must just be the 'American way'. 

Is there a link to a news article which i can actually read instead of listening to this ? 

I do not understand Kosonen's comment at all.

Quote " Former Jehovah's witnesses who turn to authorities to punish the WT organization "

Um, how about, former JWs that have to turn to the 'Superior Authorities' (authorised to be in place by God)  to get justice AND to warn others AND to show the hidden immorality and disgusting deeds of the GB and JW Org. 

It's not ex JWs punishing anyone, it's the legal system of the Superior Authorities doing their job.. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.