The World News Media

DAVID SPLANE AND HIS CARING SHEPHERDS

Witness

On 4/28/2020 at 3:40 AM, 4Jah2me said:

However, you seem to refer to the past and the present, but not the future. 

I agree that the Anointed should be 'leading' the way, not be hidden, but how will this happen in your opinion ? If the Anointed are too meek and easily overruled then how will they rise up to serve God properly ? Have they in fact dishonoured God, and will they need replacing ? 

I should clarify that the “mountain” that we turn to, is not another earthly organization.  (John 4:21,23,24 ) When Jesus told the Jews, “Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days.” It goes on to say, 21 But the temple he had spoken of was his body.”  John 2:20,21

As you know, the anointed Body is comprised of the anointed.  (1 Cor 12:27)  It is a “city”, a “mountain”, that houses God’s Spirit within each faithful “stone” sealed into it.  (1 Cor 3:16)

Heb 11:10 -  For he was looking forward to the city with foundations, whose architect and builder is God.

1 Cor 3:9; Eph 2:20-22

Any earthly organization, has men as its architect as we can see with the WT; which began as “wholly unnecessary”, according to Russell, then became necessary, according to Rutherford.  Eventually, it was considered “spirit-directed”, and “mountainlike”. These proclamations were made gradually to buffer any obvious contradictions. (Rev 16:13-16)   It has transformed into the only source of salvation for mankind, contradicting scripture. (Acts 4:12)   These leaders each have a record of failed prophesy and outlandish teachings; yet are still highly esteemed by the “organization”. (1 Cor 10:21)  It takes spiritual blindness, spiritual “drunkenness” to ignore their false teachings and continue to exalt their supposed leadership in what is called “Jehovah’s organization”. (2 Cor 4:4; 2 Tim 4:3; Jer 13:13; 51:7; Rev 14:8) (Matt 7:15,20;24,24,25; 2 Pet 2:1-3)

However, the organization is like a dragnet, that has successfully captured the anointed “christs”, who threaten Satan’s kingship and domain. Many others have fallen into its trap, searching for “truth”. (Matt 2:7,8,16 ;Rev 12:1-4; 13:8)  And God allows this “at the end of the age”. ( Matt 13:47-49; Eccl 9:12; 2 Thess 2:9-12)

There is a time of “prophesy” in Rev 11:1-6, where Jesus comes to his “temple”, his anointed servants, who through the prompting of Holy Spirit, “prophesy” what his Spirit reveals. It is the time of opening Revelation’s scrolls; their meaning which Jesus shares with his servants. (Dan 8:23-26; Rev 1:1-3; 5:5) These servants are the wise virgins who “buy” their oil/“gold”/understanding from Jesus, vs. the “foolish virgins” who continue to buy their “oil”/spiritual food elsewhere - from the “wicked slave”.  (Matt 25:6-10; Rev 3:18-20) 

There is one prophet today, an “Elijah”, that has been given understanding of Revelation and its Beasts.  (Matt 17:11; Mal 4:5,6; John 14:26; Isa 40:3)  Many anointed leave the organization and have theories, as we’ve seen even here. (1 Cor 11:18,19)  This “Elijah” stresses the “restoration” of the temple/anointed returning to their Master; and reveals the identity of the “man of lawlessness”. (2 Thess 2:3,4)  This person is a woman. She is no one special in the eyes of men, even among many of her brothers and sisters in Christ, she is despised. (1 Cor 1:27-29)  There are no grandiose ideas of starting up an organization in Satan’s realm, but solely providing spiritual “food” that she stresses must be weighed by the reader as “good fruit” according to Christ’s admonishment.  (Matt. 7:17-20)  She is largely rejected for her teachings, as most prophets from God usually are, by their own people.  (John 4:44)

In the last days

the mountain of the Lord’s temple will be established
    as the highest of the mountains;
it will be exalted above the hills,
    and all nations will stream to it. 

Many peoples will come and say,

“Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord,
    to the temple of the God of Jacob.
He will teach us his ways,
    so that we may walk in his paths.”

The law will go out from Zion,
    the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.  Isa 2:1-3

The WT would lead us to believe that the organization teaches God’s law fulfilled in Christ, which is utterly ridiculous, evident by the the lawsuits concerning child abuse, if nothing else.  Jesus fulfilled the law covenant – Paul stated that this fulfillment is summed up in one word, love. Love does not promote suffering at the hands of “loving shepherds”, of any kind. (Rom 13:10) Why can’t JWs see the exorbitant amount of suffering stemming from its leadership?  Evil leadership is powerful and threatening – an iron fist in a velvet glove.  God’s laws are written on the anointed hearts, not in a manual that we see the elder body relying on.  (Heb 8:10)

There is no official man-made count of who from the “nations” are receiving spiritual understanding in the last days.  We don’t have charge of who is written in the “book of life”, but only the Father and Jesus do. In the last days, they are the “eagles” who find the slain/killed “two witnesses” (slain by the organization). 

“In that day, he who is on the housetop, and his goods are in the house, let him not come down to take them away. And likewise the one who is in the field, let him not turn back. 32 Remember Lot’s wife. 33 Whoever seeks to save his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life will preserve it. 34 I tell you, in that night there will be two men in one bed: the one will be taken and the other will be left. 35 Two women will be grinding together: the one will be taken and the other left. 36 [k]Two men will be in the field: the one will be taken and the other left.”

37 And they answered and said to Him, “Where, Lord?”

So He said to them, “Wherever the (dead) body is, there the eagles will be gathered together.” Luke 17:31-37

The “dead body”:

And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.”

These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands standing before the [b]God of the earth. 

When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them. And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also [c]our Lord was crucified.

Now after the three-and-a-half days the breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and great fear fell on those who saw them.   Rev 11:3-7,11

Who disfellowships or spiritually “kills” any anointed who questions the “wicked slave” and rejects the organization/Beast?  (Matt 24:48-51)

“Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon. (false christs who deceive the “elect” Matt 24:24)

“Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. 15 The second beast was given power to give breath (“spirit breathed”/”spirit-directed”) to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed.”   Rev 13:14,15

Pearl Doxsey's writings are widely read by many leaving the organization, the "apostate city".    It is the time of the Marriage Feast of the Lamb when spiritual answers are provided through the Spirit of Christ.  (Matt 22:8-10)

"My people" of Rev. 18:4-8, are God's anointed, as well as their companions, who are to leave this "city" behind.  It doesn't apply to Christendom, but to God's people under covenant. With all the examples we have of the early nation of Israel suffering for their sins and idolatry, it amazes me how JWs take for granted the righteousness of God today.  Only by the His grace, who reads our hearts, are we able to wake up and see the well-hidden trap for what it is.  (Ps 141:9; Jer 50:24)

• Views 1.9k
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It would be unfair to paint with too wide a brush to basically say "everyone" is "always" this or that. Many/most brothers who serve as elders are loving shepherds who just want to do what is right. W

There has been considerable criticism on the latest GB member’s second update about the pandemic. Some good observations have been made, but one thing I noticed was his deceptive use of scripture. Bri

You're becoming a pro at using ad hominem attacks, Arauna    And again, you have it backwards.  It was the leaders in Jesus' day who attacked his teachings, when he exposed their lies.  I'm not the on

Posted Images

On 4/27/2020 at 4:43 AM, b4ucuhear said:

(Except for the anointed brother who died while disfellowshipped for years. He was posthumously reinstated when it was found that 3 "shepherds"/elders lyingly framed him in order to get him disfellowshipped. They in turn were disfellowshipped themselves when found out).

Surely you can see that it is a bogus claim, to reinstate someone “posthumously” as if the elder body has the authority and power to bestow eternal “life or death” on an individual.  Was God waiting for them to “fix” their error before all in the organization, as if it really matters once the person is dead?  As @Srecko Sostar alluded to, the elders had to fix the problem; which in my opinion, was an effort to save face and status as...“loving shepherds”?

17 So I tell you this, and insist on it in the Lord, that you must no longer live as the Gentiles do, in the futility of their thinking18 They are darkened in their understanding and separated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them due to the hardening of their hearts. 19 Having lost all sensitivity, they have given themselves over to sensuality so as to indulge in every kind of impurity, and they are full of greed.  Eph 4:17,18

Every disfellowshipping of anyone who cannot tolerate falsehoods or reject the organization, and base their belief system totally on God and Jesus Christ, have been lyingly framed.  They are then viewed as spiritually dead.  The elders assume such authority at the insistence of false prophets. (Rev 13:11,12) Look at the pain and suffering that results by both parties, on both sides of that decree; a decree not written in the Bible, but is exposed in Revelation to occur in the last days.    Rev 13:15; John 16:2; Rev 11:1-3,7

On 4/28/2020 at 1:13 PM, Arauna said:

A cry for more power from a woman who wants more say in the congregation.

Is this is "problem" because @Witness is woman, or problem is because she belongs to group of "wise virgins" ...... who all are "women" .... at least in Jesus's illustration ? :))

Wonder, why He used virgins (women not men) to give lesson, and said; some "virgins" (women), are wise and some are not? :))

On 4/27/2020 at 6:47 PM, 4Jah2me said:

Are you thus saying that a disfellowshipped person can continue to serve God properly ?

It depends on whether the human decision was based on God's standards. Job, Jesus, Jeremiah...were all pariahs at one time, but not in Jehovah's eyes. Humans are limited, not miraculously inspired, imperfect, and can be easily fooled - especially when they want to be - when it is the path of least resistance. Other times there is simply little you have the authority to do anything about. But you know that already right?

So @b4ucuhear  You make a statement then you don't answer the question directly and you scurry away to hide.

And I quote you again : " opposers who don't even agree amongst themselves "

You have joined the JWs that want to 'lump people together' for your own convenience.

Be sensible and just think for a moment.  There may be hundreds of people that have reasons to dislike the GB and or the CCJW. The reasons would not all be the same. Their own beliefs and thoughts will not all be the same. THEY ARE NOT ONE GROUP OF PEOPLE, THEY ARE INDIVIDUALS. 

Just because you and others, including the CCJW leaders, want to lump these people into one group and call them opposers / apostates, it does not rightly follow that they are one group in their thinking or actions. 

All JWs are supposed to believe the same things, follow their leaders, be obedient to those taking the lead. BUT opposers, as you love to call them, do not have leaders, they are individuals. Unfortunately JWs cannot handle that, because JWs are brainwashed into the tribal thing. JWs think that everyone has to belong to a group or tribe. And i know the next thing JWs will say, it is that 'opposers' are led by Satan. Wrong. 

On 4/27/2020 at 8:35 AM, b4ucuhear said:

I can't imagine what that poor brother went through, yet he faithfully continued on and never saw justice in his lifetime. (1 Tim. 5:24) After all, Jesus didn't either did he as a human? Neither did many other faithful men (Heb. 11...) 

The difference is that Jesus taught against the leadership of the day.  He also said that those who followed in his footsteps would be persecuted by their own people.  And through this persecution, and loss of everything for his sake, was the promise of eternal life. Not receiving "justice" for errors committed by an organization, that are later remedied posthumously, means nothing.  Matt 19:29; Matt 5:10-12

"But whatever were gains to me I now consider loss for the sake of Christ. 8 What is more, I consider everything a loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them garbage, that I may gain Christ 9 and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ—the righteousness that comes from God on the basis of faith."  Phil 3:7-9

On 4/27/2020 at 9:46 AM, Arauna said:

In this example of the brother you mentioned, he remained faithful and steadfast and it was part of his commendable endurance.  Jehovah is the great compensation and a false witness he hates.

God is not an organization. (Isa 46:5-7)  To say we adhere to Mark12:33; Luke 10:27, yet we put "steadfast" faith in an organization and the men who run it, is giving a false witness.   (Phil 3:18,19; Matt 6:19,20)

21 hours ago, Witness said:

God is not an organization. (Isa

Says the lady who was canvassing for more power in the congregation and then turned all sour and had a massive  beef with the organization because she was not afforded more honor and a teaching possition. 

So it seems @Arauna  is saying that God IS an organisation.  Oh dear. Well it shows where her worship is doesn't it.  

And we still didn't get an answer on the point of this 'brother' who was disfellowshipped but he remained faithful and steadfast. Whereas TTH seems to think that when a person leaves the CCJW they disown God.  Such contradictions from JWs. 

3 hours ago, Arauna said:

Says the lady who was canvassing for more power in the congregation and then turned all sour and had a massive  beef with the organization because she was not afforded more honor and a teaching possition. 

Hmm, that’s not how I remember the reason for my disfellowshipping at all.  But, since you obviously don’t believe me, I can pm the names of the 4 elders who sat in on my judicial hearing (over the phone). 

I rejected an earthly organization as belonging to God.

I supported the anointed priesthood/Body of Christ, with Jesus as my Master, and not a “wicked slave”.

I exposed the organization’s falsehoods and hypocrisy.

After all of that, the hair trigger with these men seemed to be my rejection of 1914. 

Nothing was said about an abnormal, voracious lust for power.  In fact, they promised to welcome me back if I changed my mind on the matters above.  If I was thirsting for authority and power to “teach”, I doubt that offer would have been on the table. 

Let me know if you would like those names.  

https://4womaninthewilderness.blogspot.com/2013/02/jehovahs-genuine-mountain.html

6 hours ago, Arauna said:
On 4/30/2020 at 2:38 PM, Witness said:

Nothing was said about my voracious lust for power

They missed that.  I noticed it in all your complaints against the GB.

The GB members are adept at partially quoting people and scripture. They know how to twist facts into convenient lies.   In fact, we know they have been dinged for giving a "false witness",  by twisting the words of a prominent individual in the scientific community.   I see you have followed in their footsteps.  

Here is my accurate quote:

On 4/30/2020 at 2:38 PM, Witness said:

Nothing was said about an abnormal, voracious lust for power.  In fact, they promised to welcome me back if I changed my mind on the matters above.  If I was thirsting for authority and power to “teach”, I doubt that offer would have been on the table.