Patiently waiting for Truth

• Views 497
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There is good money to be made from JW literature, and it is all profit to those who have freeloaded https://www.ebay.com/b/Antiquarian-Collectible-Books-Jehovah-Witness-Watchtower/29223/bn_55470

Maybe the person is trying to get some money back from all the donations given in the past. 😆😆😆

Yeah its sad, they were more generous because you had to paid full price for the books. I also agreed probably people used to be more generous in the past but now i believe people are more wary about

Posted Images

@Outta Here Wow, some of those books brought back some memories. The 'Impossible for God to lie ' book, from the 60's, and the 'Lamp' book. It's kinda funny but also kinda sad to see them for sale like that. I kept lots of mine for many years and they moved with me from one place to another. I had two big boxes full of study books and magazines. I may still have them somewhere buried in one of my sheds.

I have got some very large vintage Bibles from the 1700's which i will be selling soon.  I was going to use them for cross referencing but they are too big and too fragile. I bought them from an auction as I don't like to see old Bibles thrown away, but they are not practical for me to use. 

As for 'freeloading', I think most people back in the 60's and 70's were very generous with their donations to the organisation. I have no proof of that but it's just a feeling i have. 

31 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

most people back in the 60's and 70's were very generous with their donations to the organisation.

They are even more generous now.

12 minutes ago, JJJ-AUSTRALIA said:

you had to paid full price for the books.

The "full price" for the books was abysmally little.

And it is still all profit to those that freeloaded, and to those that did not it would be mostly profit....if they go selling them of course.

21 minutes ago, JJJ-AUSTRALIA said:

i believe people are more wary about religion organisations... 

And even more wary of religious people if they have any sense.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.