Jump to content
The World News Media

Creation-Evolution-Creative Days-Age of the Earth-Humanoid Fossils-Great Flood


Arauna
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Member
3 minutes ago, AlanF said:

Many books proving that all manner of intermediate

Most of the pics are sucked from the imagination of an artist.... True scientists acknowledge there are too many unexplainable gaps.  

If millions of changes took place to grow each animal...... where is the evidence?  Most animals arrived fully formed....... writing books dont make it true.... drawing trees dont make it true..... it just means you  believe the theory of the writer without proper evidence .

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Views 8.4k
  • Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This helped me to see the source of Alan’s enmity towards me. It is pure envy.

I'm making a catch-all place for the discussions on these topics that were currently under different topics/subjects. As I move old posts into this new topic, the oldest ones will appear to identify the starter/owner of this topic, even though that person didn't create this topic.

For the life of me, I cannot take this fellow seriously. With a level of abuse (granted, I provoked it here, but it is just so much fun. And this is not really an example of it) that is off the charts, it is virtually the only thing about him worth mentioning. I can’t imagine why the Librarian (that old hen) puts up with him, when she has dropped the abuse hammer on others. Poor CC suffers it every time you turn around—not necessarily unjustly, but certainly no worse than this fellow. Even

Posted Images

  • Member
8 minutes ago, AlanF said:

Evolution requires no miracles -- only well established science.

Each minute  hange that " by chance"  turned out to be a unexplainable benefit is a miracle!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Member
7 minutes ago, Arauna said:

Most of the pics are sucked from the imagination of an artist....

Nonsense. Hundreds of millions of fossils have been found over the last 200 years alone. Here's one where a Velociraptor and Protoceratops killed one another:

    Hello guest!

7 minutes ago, Arauna said:

True scientists acknowledge there are too many unexplainable gaps.  

More Creationist nonsense. Here is just one list of verified transitional fossils:

    Hello guest!

7 minutes ago, Arauna said:

If millions of changes took place to grow each animal...... where is the evidence?

In the fossil record.

Again, the fact that you refuse to look says a great deal about you.

7 minutes ago, Arauna said:

Most animals arrived fully formed.......

Wrong. Read Prothero's book.

7 minutes ago, Arauna said:

writing books dont make it true.... drawing trees dont make it true..... it just means you  believe the theory of the writer without proper evidence .

The same can be said for Creationist claptrap. Except there is a huge amount of fossil and genetic evidence for Evolution. But the only evidence that Creationists put forth is some form of The Argument From Personal Incredulity -- "I can't believe it's true so it isn't!"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Member
18 hours ago, AlanF said:

depth sufficient to cover the highest mountains

The mountains became higher with the rapid movement of the tectonic plates......we find sea life above the mountains.... .. it was a catastrophic event.   There were volcanoes and the water violently broke free from the bottom if the earth as well as the water band above the expanse breaking ...... furthermore ..... weigh a bucket of  water........ feel how heavy it weighs..... that pressure of the water after it came down and the tsunamis it formed  wrecked the old world completely.  It also explains how fast the layers of sediment formed. .....also  coal and oil.   One needs pressure to form coal  and NO oxygen present.  Water can do that!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Member
15 minutes ago, Arauna said:

Each minute  hange that " by chance"  turned out to be a unexplainable benefit is a miracle!

More nonsense. Mutations occur by chance. Evolution by natural selection and other mechanisms that select among mutations is not chance. You're talking out of your ass.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Member
1 minute ago, Arauna said:

The mountains became higher with the rapid movement of the tectonic plates......

I've debunked this nonsense for  you several times now. Teutonic plates, and Aryan plates, and Gallic plates DO NOT move fast. You have ZERO evidence for this.

1 minute ago, Arauna said:

we find sea life above the mountains.... ..

Wrong. We find fossils of sea life embedded in rock that exists at all altitudes from below sea level to the top of Mount Everest. Plate tectonics explains how they were uplifted, such as I've already given you links for with respect to the Himalayas.

1 minute ago, Arauna said:

it was a catastrophic event.   

"It"? As if there was just one tectonic episode. LOL! Plates have been moving around for 4 billion years.

1 minute ago, Arauna said:

There were volcanoes and the water violently broke free from the bottom if the earth

Where is this "bottom of the earth"?

1 minute ago, Arauna said:

as well as the water band above the expanse breaking ......

Even the Young-Earth Creationist Flood Geologists now admit that's impossible.

1 minute ago, Arauna said:

furthermore ..... weigh a bucket of  water........ feel how heavy it weighs..... that pressure of the water after it came down and the tsunamis it formed  wrecked the old world completely.

Evidence, please.

1 minute ago, Arauna said:

It also explains how fast the layers of sediment formed. .....also  coal and oil.   One needs pressure to form coal  and NO oxygen present.  Water can do that!

You're entirely ignorant of physical reality.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Member
3 minutes ago, AlanF said:

Mutations occur by chance.

Yes, but it is  RARELY is beneficial.  The number of incorrect mutations would have exceeded the benefits.... Just to create one protein would take longer than 500 billions years. 

I have mentioned before that "goldilocks conditions" would be needed for the right chemicals to stay together and not diffuse back into the  "soup" without a membrane to keep it together.  Perfect conditions for millions upon millions of years when the earth always has unpredictable weather and disasters.  Not possible.... that is a dream...... not even a theory.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Member
4 minutes ago, Arauna said:

The mountains became higher with the rapid movement of the tectonic plates......we find sea life above the mountains.... .. it was a catastrophic event.   There were volcanoes and the water violently broke free from the bottom if the earth as well as the water band above the expanse breaking ...... furthermore ..... weigh a bucket of  water........ feel how heavy it weighs..... that pressure of the water after it came down and the tsunamis it formed  wrecked the old world completely.  It also explains how fast the layers of sediment formed. .....also  coal and oil.   One needs pressure to form coal  and NO oxygen present.  Water can do that!

Tectonic plates do not move rapidly. Read an Earth history book sometime.

Think: How would all these nice sea-life/seashell-filled sediments have been laid down in a tsunami? 🙄 How does that physically work?

And this:

Quote

It also explains how fast the layers of sediment formed. .....also  coal and oil.   One needs pressure to form coal  and NO oxygen present.  Water can do that!

🤣 🤣 🤣 Water pressure made coal and oil? Just too funny! I don't even know where to start! Hahahaha!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Member
2 minutes ago, Arauna said:

Yes, but it is  RARELY is beneficial. 

True, but you're missing the point: Natural selection and such filter out the bad ones, leaving only what works. Read Richard Dawkins' book Climbing Mount Improbable for starters.

2 minutes ago, Arauna said:

The number of incorrect mutations would have exceeded the benefits.... Just to create one protein would take longer than 500 billions years. 

Nonsense. You're not even remembering your Creationist sources correctly.

2 minutes ago, Arauna said:

I have mentioned before that "goldilocks conditions" would be needed for the right chemicals to stay together and not diffuse back into the  "soup" without a membrane to keep it together.  Perfect conditions for millions upon millions of years when the earth always has unpredictable weather and disasters.  Not possible.... that is a dream...... not even a theory.

How many times do you have to be told? Abiogenesis -- the origin of life -- has nothing to do with the Theory of Evolution and is not known at this time.

You seem incapable of learning.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Member
6 minutes ago, Arauna said:
15 minutes ago, AlanF said:

Mutations occur by chance.

Yes, but it is  RARELY is beneficial.  The number of incorrect mutations would have exceeded the benefits....

Tell that to the finches on Daphne Major!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Member
5 minutes ago, Arauna said:

The pressure of the weight of the water pushed out the ridges of mountains we see and trenches in the sea.  Some places went higher and some lower

Wrong. Would you like to see the physical calculations that disprove your claim?

Remember that rock is about 5-8 times heavier than water, and mountains and depressions flooded by water would do the opposite of what you think.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share





×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.