The World News Media

Associated Press: Dateline Orlando Florida, June 7, 2021 - Entire Watchtower Bethel Class cartoon character staff known as "Caleb's Family" swallowed up by Florida Sinkhole.

Pudgy

Associated Press: Dateline Orlando Florida, June 7, 2021 - Entire Watchtower Bethel Class cartoon character staff, known as "Caleb's Family" swallowed up by Florida Sinkhole.

A huge sinkhole approximately 85 feet wide, at the edges of Disneyworld's remote parking lot 9G opened up this morning at about 9:45 AM and swallowed up a New York Tour Bus chartered by the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society for the Bethel Art Department's annual "Mousekateers Mashup", and disappeared out of sight into the limestone caverns that undermine most of Florida.

The only survivor, an un-named  member of the Society's Governing Body and driver of the bus,  and reported creator of those lost to the sinkhole, leapt from the front door as the bus's rear wheels crashed through the asphalt and slid to oblivion, and suffered cuts from broken glass bottles he was carrying in his pockets.

The bus slid to oblivion .... the driver staggered away across the parking lot.

Investigations showed that "Caleb's Family" had not been seen for several years now, with the general assumption had been they had already been thrown under a bus somewhere in New York State.

This is an on-going story and will be updated as more facts emerge.

• Views 335
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Associated Press: Dateline Orlando Florida, June 7, 2021 - Entire Watchtower Bethel Class cartoon character staff, known as "Caleb's Family" swallowed up by Florida Sinkhole. A huge sinkhole appr

I never even knew that this was a thing. Wait a minute. Didn't governing body member Anthony Morris admonish the members that going to Disney World before doing a tour of Bethel would be......

It does not have to be THAT funny to be mildly amusing, invoking mental imagry of the various sub-references.….. and besides, it was fun to write, and like Dilbert, most of my humor only I understand.

10 hours ago, Pudgy said:

Mousekateers Mashup

I never even knew that this was a thing.

Wait a minute. Didn't governing body member Anthony Morris admonish the members that going to Disney World before doing a tour of Bethel would be......

Do you think that the unnamed Governing Body member at the seen of the sinkhole was possibly Anthony Morris the Third. Oh my.... I shudder at the thought.

9 hours ago, Pudgy said:

A huge sinkhole

This is an on-going story and will be updated as more facts emerge.

Wow! A huge sinkhole. That must have been so awful for everyone involved. That's just so awful!

Evidently these kind of sinkholes are quite possible when choosing to build over what once was swampland or wetlands.

Come to think of it, the Ramapo media center that is intended to be built, will be built over wetlands.

🤦🙈🙉🙊😱

I just hope that with Jehovah's hand, all of that state of the art technology that will implemented won't be experiencing a huge sinkhole.

🐣🙏🏼🐥🙏🏼🐤🙏🏼

Now this is going to be interesting

1 hour ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

You do realise that it's a joke ? Sick yes but a joke. 

The Good part is Caleb and Sophia, and their Family do not need to eat, drink, or breathe, and are OK until plate tectonics subducts them.

They of course have lumps on their heads the size of  bananas, circled by a rotating disk of canaries and stars .... not unlike a halo.

13 hours ago, Pudgy said:

The Good part is Caleb and Sophia, and their Family do not need to eat, drink, or breathe, and are OK until plate tectonics subducts them.

They of course have lumps on their heads the size of  bananas, circled by a rotating disk of canaries and stars .... not unlike a halo.

James, I think you are unwell. We know you have been through a tough time lately but, well I think you need some help. 

On 7/7/2021 at 11:00 AM, Pudgy said:

The only survivor, an un-named  member of the Society's Governing Body

On 7/7/2021 at 11:00 AM, Pudgy said:

suffered cuts from broken glass bottles he was carrying in his pockets.

A reference to a GB member being filmed in a supermarket buying bottles of booze. 

Oh dear. Sorry James it's not even that funny. 

It does not have to be THAT funny to be mildly amusing, invoking mental imagry of the various sub-references.….. and besides, it was fun to write, and like Dilbert, most of my humor only I understand. 

….. thanks for stopping by, and don’t forget to tip the waitresses.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.