Matthew9969

• Views 345
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, this forum is good for light entertainment. Sometimes good for testing one's reactions to insults.  Sometimes useful for reminders of a few scriptures, though when used by JWs those scriptur

Happy holiday time to you as well friend. 2022 will be the same as 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018,2017.........I will celebrate Gods plan of redemption by lowering himself to a sinful soul like me to take my

Yes, this forum is good for light entertainment. Sometimes good for testing one's reactions to insults. 

Sometimes useful for reminders of a few scriptures, though when used by JWs those scriptures will be misused. 

Very very useful for seeing the true colours of JWs. 

Also quite useful for finding our information about the J W Org's lies and deciet. 

But never is it useful for spiritual upbuilding.  Anyone coming here for that will be very disappointed. 

Have a happy 'holiday time' soon and hopefully you will all live through into the new year. 

I wonder what 2022 will bring our way. (Yes I know it's only numbers to count time ) 

9 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Yes, this forum is good for light entertainment. Sometimes good for testing one's reactions to insults. 

Sometimes useful for reminders of a few scriptures, though when used by JWs those scriptures will be misused. 

Very very useful for seeing the true colours of JWs. 

Also quite useful for finding our information about the J W Org's lies and deciet. 

But never is it useful for spiritual upbuilding.  Anyone coming here for that will be very disappointed. 

Have a happy 'holiday time' soon and hopefully you will all live through into the new year. 

I wonder what 2022 will bring our way. (Yes I know it's only numbers to count time ) 

Happy holiday time to you as well friend. 2022 will be the same as 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018,2017.........I will celebrate Gods plan of redemption by lowering himself to a sinful soul like me to take my sinful nature upon Himself....but that had to start somewhere, and that was with the birth of Jesus Christ.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.