The World News Media

The Judgement, our judgement. When and how ?

Patiently waiting for Truth

I'm interested to know people's ideas about our judgement. 

Yes I know most of you 'dislike' me and you always presume i have wrong motives, but i do like to learn from others or at least consider the opinions of others.

I think we are being judged now on a day to day basis. Some on here have said that i have been condemned already :)

We are surely being watched ? JWs used to think they were being watched over on the ministry.

I wonder if they think they are being watched over whilst writing hundreds of letters ? 

@xero mentioned the 'good Samaritan' and related it to apostates. Jesus was only sent to the 'lost tribe of the house of Israel', but he spoke of Samaritans.

Even people that were not directly instructed by Jesus, but that were doing the will of God, in the name of Jesus, Jesus counted them as positive.

Jesus said (recorded at Luke 9 : 49 & 50) 

49“Master,” said John, “we saw someone driving out demons in Your name, and we tried to stop him, because he does not accompany us.” 50. And Jesus said to him, "Do not forbid it; for whoever is not against us is for us."

I do therefore wonder how Jesus judges us. If our motives are good but our deeds are not, are we then condemned ? 

If we search for truth but don't find it, are we also condemned ?  There must be thousands of people that do not have the mental ability to reason properly on such matters. And as i get older my mind is less able to do so. 

So any thoughts or words about our judgement, how or when ? 

• Views 275
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VEILED?!! “After throwing him outside the city, they began stoning him. …As they were stoning Stephen, he made this appeal: “You always seem to have a veiled form of criticism.”  

….. soon enough ….. we will all know.

I found the song about it very funny!  

On 12/24/2021 at 6:34 PM, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

We used to think they were being watched over on the ministry.

I wonder if they think they are being watched over whilst writing hundreds of letters ? 

I think of the scripture where Jehovah says that he knows if a hair falls off our head... and HE is the one that makes us grow with his Spirit.....  so he does pay attention to all we do.... whether we write letters in faithfulness  or preach over the phone ---- Jehovah is the one that makes it grow.

On 12/24/2021 at 6:34 PM, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

I do therefore wonder how Jesus judges us

There is a scripture that says that the way we treat Jesus'  "brothers" is important.  You know it, so I am not going to search it for you.

Of course, we need to get the mark from the man with the inkpot in these days for survival..... before Armageddon comes.  The true Christian personality is the identification which the man (Christ) with the inkhorn looks for. (Ezekiel 9)

You always seem to have a veiled form of criticism....  so it is not strange that we are a bit careful around you.  

3 hours ago, Arauna said:

You always seem to have a veiled form of criticism....  so it is not strange that we are a bit careful around you.

Yes, my heart is not good. I am not the man I would like to be. 

3 hours ago, Arauna said:

There is a scripture that says that the way we treat Jesus'  "brothers" is important.  You know it, so I am not going to search it for you.

I will reserve comment on this. but you already know my feelings :) 

Have a nice day. 

I once knew an Arab gal, Fatima of the seven veils .... used to lay on a Persian carpet eating pomegranates, apricots, moon-pies, and had rings on her fingers, bells on her toes, seven masks on her nose, and used to criticize Momo the Camel for sticking his head inside her tent.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.