The World News Media

What is the Body of Christ?

Witness

I was recently reflecting on the hundreds of miles my husband and I must have hiked, on trails throughout the western states during our married life.  I surely miss those times, whether they were easy or strenuous. For me, hiking is a compelling wonder; leading one to fresh scenery, or enjoying once again, beloved destinations that had become dear to my heart.  With each trek, we would stop at the trailhead, checking that we had brought the necessary supplies for the journey, securing the laces on our boots, and adjusting the straps of our packs before heading up the trail.

I can envision how each of the physical members of my body worked synergistically as I progressed along the path.  The swing of the arms, bending of the knees, flexibility of the ankles, with full support of one bodily member toward another; and if one falls out of sync or needs attention from experiencing an unpleasant discomfort, all members rally forth to keep the body moving.  It is our mind, that gives our body the message to attend to an ailing member, isn’t it?  As we set out on foot, it is our mind that keeps the goal firmly in front of us; we anticipate what lies ahead, what we will experience when beginning the trek.

When an obstacle appears on the trail - perhaps a log to cross over, a snowpack to traverse, or a fast flowing stream to wade through – each body member takes note and seemingly shifts into higher gear to provide balance and support to all other members.  I can think of a few precarious and dangerous close calls when hiking, and although we may have finished the trail with physical mishaps, we were not deterred from setting our eyes on another hiking trail to experience. 

Looking at the spiritual side of things…Since coming out of the organization, I have learned and will continue to learn, what the “Body of Christ” is all about.  It is comprised of bodily “members” anointed with Holy Spirit to become “living stones” of the Temple of God, with Jesus as the chief cornerstone. (Isa 28:16; John 2:19,20; 1 Pet 2:5,6,9;Eph 2:20-22; Matt 16:18; Col 1:18)

Under their Head Jesus Christ, all members should work harmoniously as witnesses of divine truth; effectively assisting each other to bravely face and conquer the stumbling blocks that Satan throws before them. (Mal 2:7; Heb 13:15) (John 15:19,20; 2 Cor 6:3;1 Thess 3:2,6-8; 1 Pet 4:12-14; Eph 4:29; James 4:7)

Each member should be guided by the “mind of Christ”, never by the minds of men. (1 Cor 2:16; Gal 1:10-12; 2 Tim 4:3,4)

Yet, what is the case in the organization?  Men who have broken their covenant with God, have “captured” His holy people.  (Ezek 16:59; 2 Cor 11:1-4; Col 2:19; Heb 12:15; Rev 8:10,11)  They are spiritually chained to the leaders’ fabricated “visions of their own mind”.  (Deut 13:6-8; Jer 23:16; Matt 24:24,25; Luke 21:24;1 Tim 4:1; Col 2:8; Rev 13:10)

Although Jesus told us to store up “treasures” in heaven and not on earth, Satan has used these men, whose obvious aspirations are their earthly and fleshly based treasures, to formulate his attack against the last remaining members of Christ’s anointed Body. (Ps 52:7; Prov 11:28; Hab 2:5; Matt 6:19-20; 1 Pet 2:11; Titus 2:11,12; Col 3:2; Gal 5:16; 2 Cor 11:13,14; Rev 9:1-4;13:1,2,7,11,12; 16:13-16; 20:7-9; Isa 29:3)

These men preach the doctrine of a “different Jesus” that would conveniently condone their wicked desires. (Gal 1:6-7) Satan’s promised gifts in exchange for worship, are power, dominion, and riches; and the governing leaders possess it all. (Luke 4:5-7)  It is an incredible act of deceit and idolatry that has entrapped all of the anointed remnant over the years. (Deut 4:23; Lev 26:1; Luke 22:31; 1 Tim 4:1; Rom 1:25; Col 2:8; Luke 21:24; Rev 13:4,10; 16:13-16; 20:7-9) 

Yet, even the anointed are not active members under their new “head”/master. For a certain, they are nothing more than oppressed slaves.  The governing leaders have appointed another body to serve and administer their doctrines.  Of these, “a total of 20,595 ordained ministers” are found at their worldwide branch facilities.  (1 Cor 7:23; Rom 6:16; 1 Cor 13:16,17; Rev 13:16,17) (Eccl 10:5-7; Ezek 16:32,33; Matt 24:48-51)

When refreshing our religious vocabulary, we find “ordained” is defined as “to invest officially with ministerial or priestly authority”. Sixty years ago, the Wt. stated that no man or earthly organization can authorize ordination, but only God through His Son. Gal 1:11-12 was their supporting scripture.  Today, it is a brazen written decree, documented before the Almighty God and penned at the hands of spiritual harlots, that the “ordained” elders “represent” the authentic God-ordained anointed priesthood. (2 Chron 13:9; Jer 5:24; 3:3; 17:1; Ezek 16:2; Hos 10:13; Dan 8:24; Matt 24:48-51; Rev 17:1,2)

A quote from a recent study article focuses on the “representatives” of God’s priesthood under the holy covenant. (Gal 4:24,26,28) It stressed that supporting the elders’ decisions, even if they are not what  JWs would “prefer”, preserves the unity among them. It is said that this shows trust in “Jehovah”, who trusts the elders to care for the congregations.  So, if these decisions prove to be a lie and cause harm to JWs, apparently the congregation still thrives “when all humbly submit” to the errors of the elders. Does this make any sense? Can one thrive spiritually when misled by falsehoods? (Isa 3:12; Matt 24:4)  Why would God truly “trust” these counterfeit priests to begin with, when He does not welcome stand-ins for His priesthood?

To Aaron, God said “But, Aaron, only you and your sons may serve as priests. You are the only ones who can go near the altar or behind the curtain into the Most Holy Place. I am giving you a gift—your service as a priest. Anyone else who tries to come too close must be killed.”  Num 18:7  (Heb 10:11-14,19-20; 1 Cor 3:16-17)

As ambassadors of “Jehovah’s organization”, the elders are not representing the interests of God, His Temple, nor His priesthood; but only the decrees and doctrine of an idol.  (Exod 23:13; Isa 40:25; Matt 6:24; Rev 13:4,15) This preservation of unity is presently the bread and butter of false prophets, and a deadly spiritual abomination committed not only against the anointed priests, but against the Father and the Son. (Ezek 13:19; 44:7-8; Dan 8:11,25; Matt 24:15-16; Mark 17:14; 2 Cor 2:17; 2 Thess 2:3,4; Ezek 23:49)

As ambassadors of Christ, do his bodily members make the unified effort as they should, to surmount this act of idolatry set before them? (John 17:23; 2 Cor 5:20; 6:16; Rom 14:19) Do they protect the spiritual Temple of God from abomination as the priests accomplished toward God’s early sanctuary in King Uzziah’s day? (2 Chron 26:16-18; 23:6; Ezek 44:9; Acts 20:28; 1 Cor 12:25; Eph 4:11-13)

Or, have they allowed their heart and mind to continue swallowing Satan’s lies, causing a retreat into silence as atrophied members of Christ?  They are indifferent to the danger of not receiving their crown of life.   (Isa 29:9,10; Matt 5:13; Luke 11:33; Heb 10:39; James 1:12; 1 Thess 5:3; Rev 3:16)

These anointed are scattered “stones” left inert in the dust, with the truth they had once been given at their anointing, thrown down. (Isa 3:13-15; Dan 8:12; Luke 21:41-44; 1 John 2:27; John 15:4) Thus, the sanctuary, God’s dwelling in Spirit, has been trampled by an abomination standing within its midst. (Isa 29:1-4; Lam 4:17; Hab 1:6-7,9-11)

Jesus had said, “my kingdom is within you”, “among you”; or, “in your midst”. (Luke 17:20-21; Heb 12:22,23; Rev 5:10) This kingdom of truth where the Spirit of God dwells, was present in his disciples’ hearts, as it should be with His holy people. (Luke 12:34)

However, the cherished “kingdom” that resides within the hearts of God’s holy people and all JWs in the organization, is based on a physical organization spawned by fleshly lusts, and the false doctrine of men. (Exod 20:4; Dan 11:36-38; Rev 13:1-2,8; Zech 4:7; 1 John 5:19; Phil 3:17-19)

It is a kingdom of lies, a fraud standing as a disgusting thing within their midst, and within the Temple/dwelling of God.  (Mark 13:5-6,14-15; 2 Thess 2:3-4;1 Cor 3:16; 2 Thess 2:9-12; John 4:21-24)  

In the time of the end, a revolutionary change occurs. (Dan 12:1) Ezekiel’s vision of “dried bones”, provides a glimpse of an awakening, a coming to life of those anointed who yearn for truth, and choose to adjust their lives to the teachings of Jesus Christ. (Joel 1:6,7; Ezek 37:3-7,10; Rev 2:14,16; Isa 29:18-19)

They tackle and successfully remove the idolatrous stumbling block before them. (Matt 21:21; Isa 57:14; Rev 11:1-4,7;13:15; 11:11; 12:10-11) They join with Jesus Christ as their Head. (Dan 12:3; Eph 4:1-6)  

By the Father’s mercy, this work of repentance and restoration begins with a prophet who wakes up; an “eye” of the Body is opened to the sins and the dead state evident among God’s holy people. (Rev 1:1; 10:7;Hab 2:1-3; Isa 58:1; Mal 3:1-3; 4:5,6; Matt 17:10-11;Luke 1:78-79; Eph 5:14;Rev 1:5)

The call goes out to the other members, imploring them to wake up and join their Master. Jesus is once again present among his priests who desire to be taught by the mind of Christ, their ruling King. (Matt 25:1,5,6; Jude 1:3; Rev 3:3,20; Matt 25:7-10) 

This prophet acts upon the words of the apostle Paul - The eye cannot say to the hand, ‘I don’t need you!”  1 Cor 12:21a

A sure sign of a true prophet within the Body, would be one who strives to engage all members of Christ to support the Body according to the teachings of Jesus. Thus, ample truth would be available to those searching for it. (John 13:20; 15:5,16-17; Matt 24:45-47; 1 John 2:27)  

If the foot should say, “Because I am not a hand, I am not of the body,” is it therefore not of the body? 16 And if the ear should say, “Because I am not an eye, I am not of the body,” is it therefore not of the body? 17 If the whole body were an eye, where would be the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where would be the smelling? 18 But now God has set the members, each one of them, in the body just as He pleased. 19 And if they were all one member, where would the body be?  1 Cor 12:15-19

The GB have chosen themselves to be the mind and eye of a counterfeit body, foreseeing visions of peace, security, and paradise, while promoting “the best life ever” to “dead”, inactive bodily members of Jesus Christ.  Lam 4:17  Luke 11:34-36

The eye of the Body of Christ, is the prophets (Amos 3:7; Eph 3:4-5; Num 12:6; Heb 1:1:Rev 22:6; Ezek 3:17; 10:12; Rev 4:8)

If the contemporary Body of Christ is lead by a bad eye (a wicked steward/false prophet/Harlot full of adultery – 2 Pet 2:14; Rev 17:2), that whole body will be thrown into darkness leading to Gehenna. The faithful are not to "tolerate" such an eye/false prophet (Rev 2:20; 2:2; 13:11,7,10; Col 2:8; 2 Pet 2:1-3; 2 Thess 2:1-3; Rev 2:2).

We "tear it out" of the Body of Christ (1 Cor 5:13; Eph 5:11).
This is done, by not looking back to her (Rev 17:18; 18:4; Luke 17:32,28-29,32; Rev 18:4; 11:8), as the eye of a lustful man may seek intoxication from a harlot (Rev 17:2; Isa 52:11) instead of his chaste wife (Prov 5:19)
We are washed clean by the word (Eph 5:26; John 13:10), and through a faithful "clear" "eye"/prophet (Matt 6:22),
C       [and having the needed humility to weigh carefully, what is said
        by that one (1 Cor 14:29; 1 John 4:1; 1 Thess 5:20-21; 2 Cor 13:5)
        (Jer 26:5-6)],
light returns to the body members that accept a good "eye" (1 Thess 5:19-20; Matt 10:41).

Pearl Doxsey

The event of the anointed gathering together outside of the organization, is a foregleam of what the entire Body of Christ with its members supporting one another, will provide in God’s Kingdom. (Rev 21:2-4) It is symbolized as refreshing rains, as lush grain growing on the mountains and a river flowing with life, reaching all who turn to the Father and Son for truth. This Body, as one in Christ, will reside among mankind on a cleansed earth, bringing further “healing to the nations”.  (Deut 11:143; Isa 29:17; Joel 2:18-19,23-24; John 7:38; James 5:7,8; Rev 22:1,2; Ps 37:29)

For now, these anointed are following the path Jesus set before us when he was on the earth. (2 Cor 4:8-10) Others have joined them, knowing that there will be temptations and persecution still to be faced, thrown at them by Satan. (1 Pet 4:12-14) He will attempt to knock us off the path of life, to make us turn around and return to our once apathetic state. (Heb 10:39) But we are well stocked on provisions from the marriage feast, our feet are shod with the good news of truth in Jesus. We adjust our stance, firmly shouldering our newfound freedom from the organization’s lies. (Matt 22:2,8-10; Eph 6:12-18; John 8:31,32) And as we carefully walk in the pattern Jesus did, leading to eternal life, we keep the goal in front of us, which is to bring glory and praise for our salvation, to the Almighty God and His Son, Jesus Christ.  (Isa 40:30,31; Phil 3:20,21; 2 Cor 4:6 )

https://4womaninthewilderness.blogspot.com/ - 

A Great Deception

YHVH's Genuine Mountain

Two Witnesses - "Lampstands"

Last Harlot and Her Beast

Pluck Out Your "Eye"

walk disorderly.jpg

• Views 807
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I understand your sentence but what you are doing is a rough analogy to comparing the Boy Scouts of America, with all their faults and stupid things they do recently to Nazis. They are not the sa

I have challenged you before, and you choked. If you have something better …. Give me a name, a physical street address, and a valid phone number for me to call. If you can’t do that …. You

Any way you could shorten the above to two short paragraphs?

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Pudgy said:

Any way you could shorten the above to two short paragraphs?

If one of your elementary-aged children was told by his teacher that he was “gifted”, and was invited to gather with other gifted children to expand their interests in an auxiliary class, would you prevent your child from joining in?  As a JW, I didn’t prevent my son from attending a gifted class.  I knew he had a need to learn more than the normal class provided for him.  The teacher didn’t consider this need as a rebellious act against the unity of her normal classroom. 

Contrary to what the elder body/GB says, it is the anointed saints who have received gifts of the Holy Spirit – not elders.  (Eph 4:1-8,11-14 – notice the footnote on verse 8.  https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Eph+4%3A1-8%2C11-13&version=ESV) To state that these anointed cannot ‘hope to bond’ with each other to study God’s word, as it rebels against the unity in place in the congregations, is tyranny. (Matt 24:48-51) To say that the elders have manmade authority to “represent” these priests, is blasphemy, according to the word of God.  (Ezek 44:6-9)  Who has given themselves authority over the minds and hearts of the anointed in your organization? (Matt 20:25-28) Should any of us remove the freedom of an individual to study God’s word with whom they choose?  

The following  are references, not another paragraph 🙂

“hope to bond” - w16 January p. 24, par. 8 “We Want to Go With You”

“represent the royal priesthood” - w02 8/1 p. 13, par 18,20  “Loyally Submitting to Godly Authority”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/why-christians-were-denied-access-to-their-bible-for-1000-years_b_3303545

Book with chains

1 hour ago, Pudgy said:

I will that’s your reply as a “NO”?

How about one sentence and you tell me if you can "understand".

The elder body is the "disgusting thing standing in the holy place" - the "abomination of desolation spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand)"  Matt 24:15

2 hours ago, Pudgy said:

I understand your sentence but what you are doing is a rough analogy to comparing the Boy Scouts of America, with all their faults and stupid things they do recently to Nazis.

They are not the same and any comparison is an OCD fantasy of hatred..

You and Arauna have been hanging out together for too long. 🙂  If it is comparing Boy Scouts to the Nazis, then...why is it that anointed who stand up for truth, who reject ALL the false teachings of the GB, reject their fleshly pursuits,  are then disfellowshipped, which is a spiritual "death"?  (John 16:2; Rev 13:15)   One's family is ripped away from them, one's only life that they had known, comes to a halt. You know these things.   Exjws have committed suicide by judgment put upon them by elders.  How many have suffered as victims never given justice at the hands of elders?  

Boy Scouts?  Really?  No.  As a composite entity, they are the "man of lawlessness" that "sits"/rules over the Temple of God.  The definitions in the scriptures are clear. (1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; 2 Thess 2:1-4; Rev 13:5-7) This isn't hatred, it is truth.  (Rev 18:4-8)

34 minutes ago, Pudgy said:

I have challenged you before, and you choked.

If you have something better …. Give me a name, a physical street address, and a valid phone number for me to call.

If you can’t do that …. You have nothing.

Pudgy, there’s no challenge.  You’re wanting people – JWs who have left the organization -  from all over the world to meet in one physical location.  The reality is, it won’t happen.  In that sense, you’ve got nothing, if that’s what you are looking for. We don’t plan on begging for contributions to construct churches throughout the world.   It is irrational to believe that Pearl and I will meet at mile marker 1,500, to gather in some building to worship.  It is irrational that our friends from Brazil will go even further to meet with us; or those from Africa, from Italy, and various states in the U.S. Jesus said there is not a “mountain” that you can look at, or enter, that God will put his blessing on in the last days. We worship in spirit and truth. (John 4:21-24  We have communication between each other, online.  It is available to all. 

I never choked, I told the truth.   This is the time of "small beginnings".  Zech 4:10,11-14,6-9

I have challenged you TWICE before, and you choked.

If you have something better …. Give me a (SINGLE) name, a physical street address, and a valid phone number for me to call.

If you can’t do that …. You have nothing.

I’m not looking for what you stated …ONLY at least 3 human beings, ONE to talk to on the phone, and a street address.  VERY SIMPLE! … but AGAIN ….. you choked and failed.

After three tries, you failed each time. THIS is challenge No. 4.

You got NOTHING …. Except your delusions.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.