The World News Media

What is the Body of Christ?

Witness

45 minutes ago, Pudgy said:

I have challenged you TWICE before, and you choked.

If you have something better …. Give me a (SINGLE) name, a physical street address, and a valid phone number for me to call.

I had no clue that you wanted someone's personal phone number and address (why an address?)  I can give you mine only, in a pm.

• Views 807
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I understand your sentence but what you are doing is a rough analogy to comparing the Boy Scouts of America, with all their faults and stupid things they do recently to Nazis. They are not the sa

I have challenged you before, and you choked. If you have something better …. Give me a name, a physical street address, and a valid phone number for me to call. If you can’t do that …. You

Any way you could shorten the above to two short paragraphs?

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Pudgy said:

No clue? I specifically asked for the exact same thing all four times!

no clue?

NO CLUE?

If you are not willing to post all three things here … you got nothing.

THIS makes FIVE TIMES I have asked for the exact same information.

NO CLUE !?

….. gimme a break!

No clue.  I thought you wanted a place where we meet.  I cannot give out another person's personal information, such as Pearl's or Rachel's.  You already have my name  - Paula Knapp.  I can give you the rest in a pm.  

18 hours ago, Pudgy said:

You got NOTHING …. Except your delusions.

Pudgy, you are the one with nothing, because all the material possesions in this 'world' amount to nothing. The Apostle Paul called it all 'rubbish'.  

BUT you have proven that you NEED material things to give you 'faith' in.  Wow you have a building to go to. Wow you have a GB to worship. Wow you have Elders to serve . Wow you have little carts to pull along and set up, how cute. Wow you are told exactly what to preach, in fact, sometimes told to keep quiet and just hand out the GB's propaganda. Slaves of the GB and you think you have something ????????????? 

BUT you do not have Spiritual Wisdom and you are not Annointed with Holy spirit. 

And that James, is what bugs you and bugs other JWs.  It is so easy to see how JWs are soooooooo jealous of the Anointed ones.  But remember why the days will be cut short. ON ACCOUNT OF THE CHOSEN ONES. Not on account of the Earthly Class. 

And delusions ? Yes James you probably have first hand experience with delusions. 

20 hours ago, Pudgy said:

I have challenged you before, and you choked.

If you have something better …. Give me a name, a physical street address, and a valid phone number for me to call.

If you can’t do that …. You have nothing.

God's phone number is 1-240-776-2323 and you can send a text to Him.

by

JW LV

Publication date

Topics

Youtube, video, Nonprofits & Activism, god's phone number, text god, 776-2323, bruce almighty phone number, send a message to god, send a text to god, send to god, call god, god's number, bruce almight movie, bruce almighty pager, phone number in bruce almighty,

Language

en

In the original theatrical version of Bruce Almighty, God's phone number, 776-2323 (without the area code), was shown multiple times on Bruce's pager. In later versions on DVD/video, the number was changed to a 555 number. SendtoGod.com has the original phone number in the 240 area code to receive text messages that are intended for God. Wikipedia describes the phone number controversy on this page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/776-2323

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.