The World News Media

Why are you still not going dtd and putting up carts where no one can talk to you?

Matthew9969

Here localy the field service seems to be in full swing. However I do not see any door to door activity, but I do see carts set up in spots where no one can reach them, aka intersections, places with little access to carts. I pass by these carts several times a day and the jw's are just standing there, like being in a coma. 

• Views 673
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If there is one thing we have learned about Mathew 4 5784, it is that he bitches no matter what. Before the days of cart witnessing, he was saying, ‘Geez—you keep visiting people who aren’t interested

We let the ones with fertile hearts come to us!  We talk to them only if they are interested in something they see on the cart. 

I think you have the wrong Matthew, I believe your false advertising should be banned out right.

5 hours ago, Arauna said:

We let the ones with fertile hearts come to us!  We talk to them only if they are interested in something they see on the cart. 

If there is one thing we have learned about Mathew 4 5784, it is that he bitches no matter what. Before the days of cart witnessing, he was saying, ‘Geez—you keep visiting people who aren’t interested. Why don’t you set up carts so that anyone who is can approach you, leaving the rest In peace?’

6 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

If there is one thing we have learned about Mathew 4 5784, it is that he bitches no matter what. Before the days of cart witnessing, he was saying, ‘Geez—you keep visiting people who aren’t interested. Why don’t you set up carts so that anyone who is can approach you, leaving the rest In peace?’

6 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

I think you have the wrong Matthew, I believe your false advertising should be banned out right.

1 hour ago, Matthew9969 said:

Oh my, your not sacrificing enough of your stuff to the organization

I don't know about that. I pay full price for U.S.A. "Forever" stamps for at least $100 a month, and I also buy my mother's $200 worth a month (she's always pioneering). I even had to pay an extra hundred one month when they sent Christmas stamps instead of what I asked for. That's on top of the sacrifice of sleep getting to the train station at 4:45AM.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.