The World News Media

Merry Christmas folks.

Matthew9969

Merry Christmas friends/unfriends. I dont wish santa to visit your kids, or santa to visit at all. I see christ trees as what they are.....trees. But it is really interesting researching the origin of the Chirstian takeover of Saturnalia. Chirstmas time is a great time to visit historical facts, and a time to research Jesus and  His takeover of pagan customs. 

But my personal 'merry christmas' is a thank you for God willing to empty it'self to a man and sacrificing his humanity in human form. So no merry christmas to you all, .....merry christmas to our lord and savior Jesus. 

• Views 382
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

….. which brings up the question …. If Santa and Jesus got into a fist fight at the school playground, who would the kids root for to win?

I received this link from a non-witness cousin a little while back.  He told me, it scared him. Pity, that most Christians do not take notice of what is behind Xmas and the spiritism behind it.

Posted Images

On 12/23/2022 at 1:26 AM, Pudgy said:

…… I think we all know the answer to that question …..

92143481-700E-4D8A-9D34-B8AAF7DC4E6D.jpeg

32BC660B-2368-44C8-813E-A715E55D9FE9.jpeg

“Da Big Man” of the season is not Jesus … it’s Santa.

Jesus is just the excuse to get the churches to party for 12 days.

I guess that depends on which churches, Christians and friends you wish to associate yourself with. I definitely stay away from the church of the mall of America.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.