The World News Media

Upon Leaving the Organization

Witness

This is another letter written by a disciple of Christ, and sent to the congregation upon leaving the Watchtower.

To whom it may concern,

Over the past year or so, it started becoming apparent to me that the Jehovah's Witness organisation does not have God's spirit or His true blessing, so I started reading the Bible, meditating on the scriptures, and praying to our loving Creator for wisdom and for His Holy Spirit.  It didn’t take me long to realise that I was part of a false religion, and that we are being told to in fact, flee from Babylon the Great ourselves.

Revelation 18:4 – “Then I heard another voice form heaven say:

“Come out of her, my people,’

So that you will not share in her sins

So that you will not receive any of her plagues.”

This is actually telling US, God’s people, to flee!  Will we heed this urgent warning?

(See Luke 21:11,20&21,Rev 11:12, Amos 1:1) https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+21%3A11%2C20-21%3BRev+11%3A12%3B+Amos+1%3A1&version=CSB

Although I was starting to question a few inconsistencies, such as the organization joining the UN, the inaccuracy of the NWT, the lack of urgency being portrayed in talks, even though we are living in the last days, the repetitive themes of the meetings; it was actually Geoffrey Jackson’s testimony at the Australian Royal Commission that shocked me most of all!  That he was so evasive, did not use his Bible, was completely unsympathetic towards the victims of these horrendous claims, lied under oath by denying that the organization is the spokesperson between them and God, as well as lying about other doctrines that Witnesses are taught, shocked me to the core!  The two witness rule is neither scriptural under circumstances of abuse, nor does it make any sense at all.  When would there ever be witnesses in cases of child abuse?  The very idea is ludicrous, yet all of you are happy to go along with it, as I don’t see any of you speaking out or disagreeing.  Instead, all of you skirt around the issue, making pathetic excuses for why this rule continues to be enforced!  One thing I have realized is that witnesses are quite content to make excuses for everything as no one wants to rock the boat, in case attention is drawn to them, and they might be viewed as “having doubts” or “thinking critically” and this is definitely not allowed under any circumstances whatsoever.  Be obedient to the organization, regardless of whether it makes practical sense at the time or not!  To me, it appears that you are being obedient to men, the governing body, etc., and not to God and Jesus.

John 14:23 - Jesus answered him, “If anyone loves me, he will keep my word, And my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.”

Romans 6:16 – “Do you not know that if you present yourselves to anyone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one you obey, either of sin, which leads to death, or of obedience, which leads to righteousness?”

John 14:21 – “Whoever accepts my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me.  My Father will love whoever loves me; I too will love him and reveal myself to him.” 

After much prayer to our Father, and after shedding a lot of tears, it became obvious to me that for 30 years, I had in fact been following a false religion, and that to gain God’s blessing as well as that of Christ Jesus, I had to “get out of her”.  This has not been an easy time for me, as I’m sure you can well imagine.  I know without a doubt that I am making the right decision, as I have felt the Father’s gentle guidance and my fervent prayers for His wisdom and direction have been answered over and over during the last year or so.  I have never, ever been so spiritually well fed before!  The absolute abundance of spiritual food that I have had access to recently is really quite unbelievable.  “Seek and you will find.  Knock and the door will be opened to you.”

As harsh as this may appear to be, I have come to realise that the adulterous governing body is in fact the wicked steward, and the elder body is the man of lawlessness who has set himself up over God’s temple priesthood.

The armies that surround Jerusalem in the time of the end, are the locust scorpions depicted in Revelation 9:3 & 7, thus we know that its desolation is near.

“And out of the smoke locusts came down upon the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth.”

“The appearance of the locusts was like horses prepared for battle. Something like golden crowns was on their heads; their faces were like human faces”

Mark 13:14 says, “When you see the disgusting thing standing where it does not belong – let the reader understand – then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.”

Mark 13:20 – “If the Lord had not cut short those days no one would survive.  But for the sake of the elect, whom he has chosen, he has shortened them.”

The Wild Beast/locust-scorpions/disgusting thing/man of lawlessness takes over the priesthood of God’s temple, and is willing to “kill” them, because the adulterous leaders that rule is the bestower of authority, power, and crowns.

We have been told repeatedly that the scriptures must prevail in all matters of judgement, and yet I have come to realise that this is definitely not the case. The governing body and the elders (Man of Lawlessness) do not use the scriptures, but are only interested in whether you are in subjection to them, and are willing to obey/worship the organization or not.  This is idolatry, as it forces one to be obedient to, or to worship the organisation, when we are told adamantly by God that we are only to worship Him and Him alone.  (Exodus 20:3; Matthew 4:10)   It is clear from the baptism vows however, especially the latest questions from 2019, that one gets baptized into the organization. https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Exodus+20%3A3%3B+Matthew+4%3A10&version=CSB

“Do you understand that your dedication and baptism identify you as one of Jehovah’s Witnesses in association with God’s spirit-directed organization?” (1985)…has been changed to “Do you understand that your baptism identifies you as one of Jehovah’s Witnesses in association with Jehovah’s organization?” (2019)  I fail to understand the necessity of changing these vows, as I was always under the impression that one was baptized in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, and not into an organization led by man.

You cannot slave for two masters, or eat from two tables.  It is clear that this is where one’s discernment comes in.  The question is whether I will worship the only true God, and in turn His Son, Christ Jesus; or the organization and a body of men? I have made my decision, and I choose to follow God and Jesus, thus making sure that I am not guilty of any form of idolatry.

There is so much more that I could say but I will leave it at that.

I love my wonderful, loving and gracious Creator, our Almighty God with all my heart, and I love our King and Saviour Jesus Christ just as much.  I will never stop worshipping them with my whole mind, my whole body, and my whole soul.  I am not lost, but I have been found!  Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth and the Life, and through him we find salvation on the narrow road that leads to everlasting life, true peace and happiness.  It is my fervent wish that everyone comes to an accurate knowledge of the Bible and the amazing truth that it contains.  The blessings we will receive are far greater than we could ever imagine.

In conclusion, I am writing this letter to let you know that I no longer want to be part of the Jehovah’s Witness Organisation.  I would like to make it clear that this is my final decision.  I accept the actions that will be taken.  Thank you for your time.

Kindest regards,

Xxxxxx

Should Elders Replace God's Appointed Priests?

image_6487327.JPG

• Views 3.1k
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Again with these narratives... The Watchtower was never a member of the United Nations whatsoever because no charter of registration EVER existed at all (such information is unfounded because it never

On a "daily basis" I am concerned about the people in the Wt. Thank you for your warning, but I'll be okay with whatever you're talking about. But your opinion is, among many opinions expressed

Correct, the only case they would have is if the JWs went the ECOSOC route, since EXJWs use ECOSOC notions and swapped it with the DPI one, in addition to that they would 100% have a charter registrat

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, Witness said:

Although I was starting to question a few inconsistencies, such as the organization joining the UN, the inaccuracy of the NWT, the lack of urgency being portrayed in talks, even though we are living in the last days, the repetitive themes of the meetings; it was actually Geoffrey Jackson’s testimony at the Australian Royal Commission that shocked me most of all!

Again with these narratives... The Watchtower was never a member of the United Nations whatsoever because no charter of registration EVER existed at all (such information is unfounded because it never existed). The Guardian, which is part of the MSM is known for making such stories in regards to faiths they do not agree with vs those they are in favor of, this is the same Guardian has been warmongering since the day the US went into Afghanistan when the towers were hit alongside the Pentagon. This is absolute fact granted, us Truthers see the UN as a legitimate threat and know how they operate and the like, as is with the MSM.

The NWT seems to only be deemed inaccuracy by KJV-Onlyist who do not realize Westcott & Hort. Mainly if you understand Strong's Concordances, and roots in the Hebrew or Greek language at a basic sense.

As for ARC, it isn't that shocking when you actually went into the whole thing from start to finish. Especially Case Study 29, mainly in the case of incest. Surprisingly, people actually woke up to what was really said in ARC vs those who make their own commentary and misapply what is true and what is false. In ARC, one person in particular was not even mentioned by EXJWs, and that person is Professor Holly Folk, who attested to the fact that at least 380+ allegations regarding CSA had been reported to the police at the time they had happened, and among them many convictions in the 100+. So the notion that information was hidden from law enforcement, according to EXJWs, was proven to be untrue.

That being said, for a community of folks who hang out with each other, it would be wise to actually show them what is true and what is false. The fact the UN was roped into this when that notion was 100% false shows there is a deliberate action to accept falsehood while claiming to be of Christ. It makes no sense, and it is somewhat of disrespect those who are very confrontation with the United Nations.

On 11/29/2020 at 4:59 PM, Space Merchant said:

Jehovah's Witnesses/The Watchtower was an NGO (registered without signature in the 1991 after being informed to gain access to library resources, having registered as a DPI NGO in 1992) with a DPI status only, let alone go into detail of the DPI NGO documents regarding any one registering as an DPI NGO. A DPI means Department of Public Information. There is also another meaning regarding other things, UNDPI which stands for United Nations Department of Public Information. It is a department of the Secretariat of the United Nations that is tasked with raising public awareness and support of the work of the United Nations through strategic communications campaigns, media and relationships with civil society groups, as it stands today, the information on this matter can be found on their own website: http://www.un.org/en/sections/departments/department-public-information/index.html

In the United Nations' system, there are NGOs who are associated with ECOSOC which stands for and or means Economic and Social Council, and there are NGOs affiliated with, as already mentioned, the DPI, again, meaning Department of Public Information (DPI). In the history of the Jehovah's Witnesses affiliation with being an NGO, to which they were verified as to registering without a signature, for in the early 1990s

According to the 1946 General Assembly Resolution 13 concerning the purpose and activities of the DPI, which is to, according to the link to the website, to promote to the greatest possible extent and informed understanding of the works and purposes of the UN among the people of the world. For they are to use NGOs to provide the public with information about the UN.

It is not a resolution about NGOs supporting the charter of the UN nor is it a resolution about NGOs supporting the goals of the UN, or the sharing of ideals within the charter itself, more so NGOs part of the system posed by the UN.

The core purpose of DPI NGOs was primarily to provide the public with information about the UN. Which is vastly different from the opposite affiliation, ECOSOC. Resolution 1296, which was the first thing to have been written in the charter itself (also check out Article 71) to summarize, it says ECOSOC may make suitable arrangements for consultation with non-governmental organizations which are concerned with matters within its competence. Such arrangements may be made with international organizations and, where appropriate, with national organizations after consultation with the Member of the United Nations concerned.

Do not fool your flock. Like I said, you do not have to agree with your former faith, but do not attest to falsehoods and preach it as a truth, that in of itself is something Christians should avoid. This is why you have to really be careful to be a Christian who adheres to the such, even the MSM of all entities, concerning such delusions - Psalm 109:2-4; Matthew 16:6; Romans 16:17-18.

41 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

Do not fool your flock

I don't have a flock, Jesus does.🙂

Sometimes the most obvious just evades you, dear SM.  About the UN, the person came up with that information independently.  The United Nations and the Watchtower organization are supposed to be enemies of one another.  It is taught as the "Beast" of Rev 13:1-2.  Year after year, the UN becomes the enemy, the disgusting beast in a JW's mind. It become so cemented in one's mind that there is no question that the organization would have nothing to do with the Beast!  Any independent connection by a JW to the UN, is frowned upon. So, for the Wt to associate with the UN's "department of global communications", it can be interpreted as an appalling act to a JW, who never knew this before.  To fully indoctrinated JWs, this is getting in bed with the Beast.  No matter how light you make of it, it is a Big Deal to many JWs.  It is an act of hypocrisy against their own teachings.

Please don't beat the topic to death.

1 hour ago, Witness said:

I don't have a flock, Jesus does.🙂

The information you provided time and time again you post elsewhere in which people do follow, i.e. the Smurf Girl notion, which correlates with other things mention. You have to be truthful with people and you should know the whole UN thing was untrue and proven to be untrue. The UN is something you do not want to hit then miss on.

This is agreed, but us as Christians often times things said does have an impact on the general public and or to those that listen.

1 hour ago, Witness said:

Sometimes the most obvious just evades you, dear SM.  About the UN, the person came up with that information independently. 

That person has a name - Betsy Reed, who was the editor at the time this article was made, in addition to that fact she is a Leftist who would speak negatively and play out stories of people and or group she does not support. She now is part of The Intercept, a left-wing MSM source.

Yes, she did come up with that information as with a majority of her stories, which was the reason she moved up in the ranks of the MSM on the Left. The problem is, believing fabricated things as a truth is indeed something we all need to be careful of because this isn't the first time you brought this up. the UN is a notable threat as it is and we do not want another Heyer situation causing problems, even in this sense. Although Heyer's death was several years ago, the UN was going to use that to take action, as is media sources like the Guardian, and people like Betsy was using that death to push violence between groups.

You should know better.

2 hours ago, Witness said:

The United Nations and the Watchtower organization are supposed to be enemies of one another. 

They are in opposition with each other. The UN is in opposition with Christians as a whole, hence why Babylon is working on their conquest of peace and had made moves recently as they had done so far, but they do this in small steps. I mentioned this many times, and I mention it to @AnnaNana. Truthers are aware of what the UN seeks to do and some people outside of that community are very aware, after all, you've seen the comments made by @Arauna.

It is taught as the "Beast" of Rev 13:1-2.  Year after year, the UN becomes the enemy, the disgusting beast in a JW's mind.

This is something in general to Christians who are aware, it is not isolated to Jehovah's Witnesses. We see the UN and it's underbelly as the Beast and we know how the latter operate, in the sense of false worship to God with their agendas. From what is known is that Jehovah's Witnesses are aware that the League of Nations and the United Nations somewhat of a counterfeit kingdom in opposition to God.

The UN has always been noted as the Beast, even during it's inception when they were the League of Nations, we seen how they increase in power and their concerns for Religion, Currency, Government, etc. as is going into the discussion arena with faithful people. This is the same case today, what transpired with the Interfaith movements that, it very clear who is the threat when faithful people were in opposition with those who support with said movements, and what has been allowed to be decreed in the churches, i.e. Non-Binary Jesus to draw in specific communities. Things of such I myself fight against, as is others like me such as Kel, Solider of God, etc.

It become so cemented in one's mind that there is no question that the organization would have nothing to do with the Beast! 

Because they do not. And there isn't an issue with having concern of a legitimate threat that can take action directly and indirectly. Example, The Syrian Christians fooled by a UN ally, and some became victims of ISIS, many escaped, but those left behind were tormented, raped, even killed. The UN ally abandoned them because they wanted land back and they did so by tricking them with the idea of protection.

So clearly, if an enemy is prone to doing stuff like that, people should be keeping a watchful eye. The Bible is clear on being vigilant and taking precaution.

Any independent connection by a JW to the UN, is frowned upon. So, for the Wt to associate with the UN's "department of global communications", it can be interpreted as an appalling act to a JW, who never knew this before. 

That is a DPI, a DPI has 0 connection to the United Nations. The information provied was addressed to you in the past, and it shall be the same again - http://www.un.org/en/sections/departments/department-public-information/index.html

The only way to prove a connection is if you can find the following:

Charter Signature in regards to a Resolution

All NGOs who sign the charter end up as affiliates of the UN. So far, that does not exist, and the claim of connection falls flat. 

I remember I asked you this before. If you have such information, you have a case, but as someone who dealt with UN related stuff for close to a decade, that stuff is unfounded, same case with a known chosen, Solider of God, who debated an EXJW on this years ago, granted, he is aware of how much of a threat the UN is as well as the WEF, which is branched with them.

That said, this stuff is also known by some JWs who are not easily duped by the MSM.

To fully indoctrinated JWs, this is getting in bed with the Beast. 

They are not with the beast because if that was the case, to further the point, they'd align themselves with people like Ted Turner who sided with the UN to unify anyone in connection with a OWR. That never happened, nor did they side with the movements who took Washington DC by storm.

Like I said, if there is no charter/resolution, there is no connection with the UN at all.

No matter how light you make of it, it is a Big Deal to many JWs.  It is an act of hypocrisy against their own teachings.

Every time I speak of the UN it isn't a light issue, as is the experiences. Information of such is only big because they tend to be unaware of the truth, therefore anyone can lie, even Left-Wingers and profess it as a truth which apparently got you caught up.

That being said, there is no evidence of them being connected at all, if there was, you'd have prove of the charter.

Please don't beat the topic to death.

I am not, but you have to be very careful here. If you can easily be fooled by the MSM, how are you going to fair in literal End Time Tribulations?

We've been through this already 

1 hour ago, Moise Racette said:

Just more of Pearl Doxseys followers subjecting themselves to a false prophet. Apostates are a gullible cult.

This is unrelated to Pearl, more so JWFacts as with Trinitarian notions, Bible wise. The UN has always been deemed a threat to Christians, although we tread carefully with information. But that claim of faith groups being involved with the UN gets silly fast.

We never saw JWs with Ted Turner and others in support of Religion unification, nor did we see them in 2016 Washington. And clearly, we never seen any charter registration that ALL NGOs affiliated with the UN has. The information provided even leans towards groups who signed with them vs those who do not.

Kairos, Peak, The Interfaith, etc. They are all part of it, their question is backed by the UN as is the Pope, so these people, of Babylon, we all need to be careful of. If Left-Wing MSM notions can easily get someone says they are chosen this caught up, then that is very concerning.

That being said, I fought stuff like this for years, UN's conquest, what the peace keepers have been doing to people, such as forcing youth and women into sexual relations just so they can get food on the table, is something that bothers me, as is with what people have to endure. The cries of Syrian Christians as is the death of a well known Journalists still pops up in my mind today.

40 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

The information you provided time and time again you post elsewhere in which people do follow,

Like where?

42 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

That person has a name - Betsy Reed, who was the

SM, I was talking about the person who wrote the letter I posted.  

43 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

Because they do not.

These leaders have hidden child abuse records for years.  They are deceiving hypocrites, and hypocrites hide their devious works from those they are deceiving.

I declare, sometimes you're so smart, you're naive.  But that's okay, you have an agenda and it's your agenda.  I have mine as well.  🙂

49 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

This is unrelated to Pearl, more so JWFacts as with Trinitarian notions, Bible wise.

Didn't say it was, just the mentality of the same drivel coming from apostates that leave the Org for submitting themselves to apostate views. Apostate views drawn from websites just like this one.

On the other hand I really don't care for man's politics. I will view the conditions of world events through the eyes of prophecy.

29 minutes ago, Witness said:

These leaders have hidden child abuse records for years.  They are deceiving hypocrites, and hypocrites hide their devious works from those they are deceiving.

So, every institution in the world must be hypocrites for things they are unaware of until they are found out through investigations. Like, when, The Australia's Royal Commission didn't want to investigate the Australia's government immigration centers for child abuse, because they had called out the other institutions for the same, and they didn't want to be seen as failures of their own government.

The ARC was finally FORCED to investigate its own because brave investigative reporters wouldn't let go. Why isn't your kind harping on that, hypocrite?

The same government that made a LAW forbidding government employees from being whistleblowers or informants to the media with imprisonment, specifically for that incident.

1 hour ago, Moise Racette said:

Where's your holier than thou, now?

The “holier than thou” is found right here:

"So it is, by observing the conduct of Jehovah’s witnesses, people see that here is a good, upright and godly organization. They also see that here is a clean and virtuous organization whose members have 'put off the works belonging to darkness,' who are not walking “in revelries and drunken bouts, not in illicit intercourse and loose conduct, not in strife and jealousy,” and who are not “planning ahead for the desires of the flesh.'" w60 8/15 p. 505-506

“Rather, it is an assurance to you that you are associated with a clean organization, one that God will bless.”  w62 10/15 p. 631-632

“Jehovah and His Organization, Holy and Clean”  w83 5/1 p. 24

“After we have been brought into the protective and loving care of God’s clean organization, we have the responsibility to help maintain it.”  w17 October pp. 21-25

Hypocrites.

2 minutes ago, Witness said:

The “holier than thou” is found right here:

"So it is, by observing the conduct of Jehovah’s witnesses, people see that here is a good, upright and godly organization. 

That's right. The Watchtower has been consistent against child abuse and child maltreatment for decades. They have published such things.  It's only people like you that condemn one institution and not others after seeing the PROOF of facts before you, makes you the hypocrite, not the Watchtower.

You are no better than the ARC.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.